[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Putin wants to kill THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: -.jpg (200KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
200KB, 1280x960px
>Putin wants to kill THIS
>>
>>66279344
Ukraine did NOTHING wrong
>>
>>66279344
>wants
>>
>>66279344
>Ukraine
>>>/x/
>>
>>66279440
>Ukraine
>>>/x/
>>
Why do people say Ukraine is not real but they don't say the same about Belarus? How is Belarus more "real" as a country than Ukraine?
>>
>>66280614
B
>>
>>66280995
E
>>
only left is qt
>>
>>66280614
Belarus is pro-Russia.
>>
>>66279344
>there are people who think women have the right to live

Disgusting desu
>>
>>66281052
L
>>
... not this thread again... please
>>
Free Ukraine now!
>>
>>66281580
You mean we can take it for free?
>>
>>66280614

Belarus , Ukraine and Russia are equal Rus' ancestors, but nobody cares since Russia dictate history on their rules.

If you see those posts don't take it seriously because the poster is a far left cucк or obsessed on history no-lifer.
>>
>>66279344
>hohols
>>>/suicide/
>>
File: ukraina.jpg (73KB, 764x960px) Image search: [Google]
ukraina.jpg
73KB, 764x960px
>this is Ukraine hate thread
Finnaly
>>
Redpill me on ukraine /int/
>>
>>66282348
>redpill
You need to go back.
>>
>>66282348
pyramid scheme
>>
>>66282348
Ukraine is to Russia what Ireland is to England
>>
>>66282348
Ukraine is to Russia what:
Austria is to Germany
England is to America
Spain is to Mexico
Finnland is to Mongolia
>>
>>66282661
I don't remember America horribly oppressing us for hundreds of years lad
>>
>>66282898
I think he means Ukrainians and Russians are same people, just like Austrians and Germans are same people.
>>
>>66282661
I'd rather Dutch to Germans.
You are really just the same,
>>
>>66282957
Oh yeah, I'ma dope. I was thinking of bigger oppressive neighbour
>>
>>66282898
I don't remember Russians horribly oppressing Ukrainians either. Especially for hundred of years, kek.
>>
>>66282661
Bullshit.

Ukraine was under Poland for longer than it was under Russia.
>>
Ukriane wasn't even a proper country until 1991.
>>
Kill whores?
>>
>>66283169
Poles are Russians and German rape babies.
>>
>>66283130
Russians oppress everybody equally, including themselves
>>
>>66283278
Communism in a nutshell.
>>
>>66282126
>equal
>Implying
>>
File: file.jpg (82KB, 527x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
82KB, 527x1024px
Pootin is acting in the best interest of his country.

He knows Ukrainian women are 100x more beautiful than the Russian shlyuha and as long as Ukrainian women exist, no one will breed with disgusting Russian '""'females"""" and the Russian empire will fall.
>>
ukrainians don't deserve eastern ukraine clay,
>>
>>66279344
Can someone explain to me, what's so beautiful about these 2 girls? Dem slavfaces make me wanna hit them with a brick.

Bring me a Mediterranean woman, not these gargoyles.
>>
>>66283130
Then read wikipedia
>>
>>66282898
wot? its literally worse than ever. can't go a minute without hearing about that fucked election
>>
File: Gz2sJfS.jpg (422KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gz2sJfS.jpg
422KB, 1920x1200px
>>66283710
> pale skin
> cute smile
> bright eyes
> round (feminine) facial features
compare this to Western """"""women""""""" who have manly faces, dead eyes, tanned skin, ugly smiles
>>
>>66283909
Picrelated is 100000000000 times more attractive than OP pic
>>
>>66283730
>The rapidly developed Ukrainian language based education system dramatically raised the literacy of the Ukrainophone rural population. Simultaneously, the newly-literate ethnic Ukrainians migrated to the cities, which became rapidly largely Ukrainianised—in both population and in education. Similarly expansive was an increase in Ukrainian language publishing and overall eruption of Ukrainian cultural life.
>At the same time, the usage of Ukrainian was continuously encouraged in the workplace and in the government affairs as the recruitment of indigenous cadre was implemented as part of the korenisation policies. While initially, the party and government apparatus was mostly Russian-speaking, by the end of the 1920s the ethnic Ukrainians composed over one half of the membership in the Ukrainian communist party, the number strengthened by accession of Borotbists, a formerly indigenously Ukrainian "independentist" and non-Bolshevik communist party.
Ukrainian nation was basically created during the Soviet rule. Only several decades later Commies realized what monster they have created, but it was too late to fix it.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.