[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIXING THE WEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1476369628083s.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1476369628083s.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
Welp, I found a way to fix western counties from mass immigration, political correctness, feminism and inter-breeding.

Bare with me. My political points i'm about to state may piss some of you off, but I think this is the best way.

Also, this might effect women's rights a liiiiiitle bit, but in long term people will get the idea.

Anyway, enough shhit-shat, my manifesto

>economically, we do communism
>any kind of non caucasian imigration is illegal
>all guns are legalised
>women are not allowed to vote or work (excerpt nursing/caring/modelling)
>recent african migrants are to be deported
>muslims (any race) are allowed to stay, but have limits on the amount of children produced
>>
Black/Muslim here

>Africans
Only skilled labour with future administrative/leadership positions in their respective countries, education reform is paramount, possible insidious 'eugenics' program based on race

>Muslims
Absolute and unfettered elimination of anything Islamic, even as an ideology it is poisonous and destructive

And in addition, institution of a points-based system like Oz in immigration. Not even being a cuck in these three points
>>
>>66278198
Although I need to point out I am an agnostic now, don't give two shits once I immigrate about Islam besides exposing it's truly corruptible and violent foundation
>>
I like the plans of Geert Wilders better.
>ban the Islam
>close the borders to migrants from Islamic countries
>deport criminals with two nationalities (aka Turks and Moroccans)
>create our own guantanamo bay for potential terrorists
Simple.
>>
>>66278019
>>economically, we do communism
K
>>any kind of non caucasian imigration is illegal
Dumb idea
>>all guns are legalised
another dumb idea
>>women are not allowed to vote or work (excerpt nursing/caring/modelling)
getting worse
>>recent african migrants are to be deported
oh dear
>>muslims (any race) are allowed to stay, but have limits on the amount of children produced
As long as this limit is also imposed on everyone else then yes.
>>
>>66278283
http://www.geertwilders.nl/index.php/94-english/2007-preliminary-election-program-pvv-2017-2021
>>
The Netherlands also has a women aren't allowed to vote or work party.

>It has traditionally opposed universal suffrage, seeking to replace this with a form of "organic suffrage" (Dutch: huismanskiesrecht, "suffrage of the pater familias") restricted to male heads of households
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Political_Party#Ideology_and_issues
>>
>>66278019
How to fix the west?

End yellow fever
>>
>>66278019
The fundamental problem is their birth rates. Nothing other than to fix it or to totally give it up.

That said, you post brexit Brits are gonna be like Japan. I dont know where your new immigration policy goes but if its so strict as to fuck most (new) immigrants off, you wont essentially be able to avoid being Japanized. The economical situation is much worse than Japan though, but will be similar in social construct.
>>
>>66278019
Go to pol please.
>economically, we do communism
Good.
>any kind of non caucasian imigration is illegal
Idiocy.
>all guns are legalised
Another one idiocy.
>women are not allowed to vote or work
Top kek.
>recent african migrants are to be deported
Why? Why only recent if you're racist? Why deport if you're not?
>muslims (any race) are allowed to stay, but have limits on the amount of children produced
Total idiocy. Birth rates of immigrants equalize with natives everywhere in 2 generation irrelevant of religion or race. This thing is connected with poverty, education and urbanization. Iran has a very low birthrate despite being pretty religious, same with Lebanon. Birth rates are falling everywhere now except Africa.

West should keep doing what they do, just impose even more secularism and liberalism to make conservative minorities more progressive. It's going on already, for example, in France only 20% of ethnic muslims are practicing. You just should promote liberal ideas even more. That's all. West is being major power in the world and world is westernizing due to their politicy. What they can do is only make it even more hardcore. Processes like globalization, immigration, mixing of peoples, death of religion are natural course of history, those are new steps in a pathway of capitalism. To be successful you should adapt to them. If you fight it, you lose.
Look at 19th century. Countries who opposed capitalism and Republicanism has failed and become unsuccessful. Those who tried to stick to feudalism become retarded and got bloody revolutions in the end, like Russia.
>>
>>66280258
They would loose laws for commonwealth and other immigration as soon as right wing hype falls. Their unemployment is low, they actually need people. Btw as Japan too, it's already more possible to move to Japan now than 10 years ago.
Birth rates can't be fixed with immigration, immigrants accept local birth rates very soon. It's a natural thing that after demography shift your birth rates are stabilized and just reproduce current population.
>>66278198
>institution of a points-based system like Oz in immigration
Well, it would make immigration there easier. Let me explain. Europe had very loose immigration laws in 70s-80s when their demography was shit (end phase of demography shift). Since 90s they have been tightening it and the only two ways to move to Europe now are job offer (and employers rarely hire ordinary people abroad, mostly they hire professionals, especially STEM) and asylum. The latter is not a real issue for most of time, problems they had in 2015 were due to war in Syria and now they have pretty closed the roads dye to agreement with Turkey.
Canada and Straya have such a laws which allow you to move permanently without job offer, just based on your skill, because these countries have a huge uninhabited territories and they are being colonized now, so they need people very much.
>>
>>66280622
Thank you well-informed Russiabro, I always appreciate your opinion
>>
>>66278019
t. Abbidula Hammad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.