[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For decades France has lived off tourism. But now people don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: paris-party.jpg (165KB, 843x562px) Image search: [Google]
paris-party.jpg
165KB, 843x562px
For decades France has lived off tourism. But now people don't want to come to France anymore. The reputation of Paris has been wrecked for a whole generation. Did you not see this coming, France?

You really fucked up, France. Your only job was to please tourists to keep the cash flowing, but you couldn't even do that.
Now that tourists are going elsewhere, your country will get even poorer and more problems will arise. This means even more ghettos, refugees, unemployment, drugs, crime and trash. It's a downward spiral and I'm not sure France will ever be the same. Paris used to be the fanciest place in Europe, but ends up being the biggest ghetto in Europe. Oh the irony.

Usually I visit France once a year but this time I'm going to Switzerland. It's the last bastion of white civilization.
Fuck you, France. I'm embarrassed on your behalf.
>>
>>66277767
In Amsterdam they are trying to chase tourists away because the entire city is being taken over by them, but it's not working.
>>
Please note that the OP pic is not from a Parisian suburb: it's the middle of downtown Paris near Stalingrad metro station.
>>
>>66277804

Why? Too many drug tourists?

I visited Amsterdam last year and it was great. Didn't do any drugs though.
>>
>>66277836
>people on the street all night
>the housing prices are driven up by people who buy and rent out houses
>you can't even walk the streets normally again so locals avoid the city center
>>
>>66277877

Close down the coffeeshops and make your city more boring.
That should do the trick.
I was in Amsterdam just to visit museums and stuff, but I did notice that the other tourists considered it basically a party town.
>>
>>66277912
They actually closed down lots of coffeeshops and sex clubs and such. But that doesn't change a thing lol.
>>
>Paris is a shithole

More news at 11
>>
>>66277953

Your nice little villages are next.
>>
>>66277767
All capitals are shit, no exception
>>
>>66277767
>this time I'm going to Switzerland. It's the last bastion of white civilization.
nice meme
guess you'll be surprised
>>
>>66277767
Whatever m8, I'll keep living my comfy life 800km away from Paris
>>
>>66278008

There are no shitholes in Finland, not even the capital Helsinki.
>>
>>66278072
Pekka Mustalainen, please
>>
>>66277989
No. They're even more and more people.
>>
>>66277767
>this time I'm going to Switzerland. It's the last bastion of white civilization.

>Burkaland
>the last bastion of white civilization
>>
>>66278147
*losing
>>
>>66278170

Switzerland and Luxembourg are like France but better.
>>
>>66278271
The Swiss are very arrogant too m8
>>
>>66277950
switch names of rotterdam and amsterdam without announcing it to anyone
>>
>>66277767
everyone turns out paris syndrome even though those japanese tourists were too naive
>>
>>66278716
lol, they actually do such things.

Amsterdam beach (real name: Zandvoort) and Amsterdam castle (real name: Kasteel Muiderslot) now exist which aren't even located in Amsterdam. They also want to redirect tourists to Rotterdam.
>>
File: ghiblu.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ghiblu.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
>>66278771
>turns out paris syndrome even though those japanese tourists wer

Btw, I'm moving to Japan because Europe sucks.

Prepare yourself, anime people.
>>
>>66277767
I went to Paris recently and it was pretty nice.
>>
>>66278881
Me too.
Japon will be the last human country past this century at this rate.
Even Switzerland have recently opened its borders.
>>
>>66277767
We have a good industry tho and may I remember you that the english companies are coming in France in the next decade because of the brexit.
>>
>>66277767
Serious question, is is legally possible for countries to just kick out all the migrants?

They honestly need to do that at this point.
>>
>>66279148
The laws are written on papers
>>
>>66279148
International law forbid us to do so
>>
>>66279215
Why, we know most of them aren't actually refugees, just prove they aren't actually from Syria and kick them out.

Doesn't refugee law only apply to the first safe country they land in anyways? I'm pretty sure most of them passed through another country on their way to europe even for the ones who are actual refugees.
>>
>>66279148
Officially every European country they enter has to stop them and process their request.
They are allowed to reject and deport them afterwards.

But nothing of that happens.
>>
>>66278008
B-but Vienna?
>>
>>66277767
>For decades France has lived off tourism
Euh, no ?
We make no money out of tourism.
>>
>>66279346
Vienna is not a european city anymore
>>
>>66279345
Is it because of cuck politicians, or are there so many they get overwhelmed?
>>
I've always wanted to go to France but not anymore. I don't want to get shot or ran over by muslims, and there are too many somalians roaming the streets.
>>
Maybe with the tourism dropping tsigane subhumans and illegals selling eiffel tower will go away to shit up another capital.

Tourists attracts brown leeches.
>>
>>66279392
Granted its full of leftists voting for VDB, but other than 10th district its alot more livable than shitholes like Paris
>>
>>66279452
Isn't Oslo area just as bad?
>>
>>66279478
>implying I live in such a shithole
But no it's not nearly as bad as Paris
>>
>>66277767
my friend was injured in the Nice attack...
I'm NEVER going to France.
>>
>>66279394
Well, it's a bit like this:
>Greece and Italy get reprimanded when they stop refugees
>Greece and Italy don't want to process the refugees either, so they break the rules by sending them north (Italy has even paid them to go north)
>slav countries just let them pass or stop them, but they dont want to process them
>France hopes they just go away (to England or Germany) and waits it out
>Germany processes them all, but it are too many cases to handle so the system gets overwhelmed
>it's actually impossible to determine where someone is from with all the lies and fake passports so the government officials just do what they see fit
>rejected refugees get deported
>if they still have a passport (probably thrown away)
>if you know their country of origin (how should Germany know? They just came from Austria)
>if the country of origin wants them back, which they don't
>the rejected refugees that can't be deported get thrown onto the street and are expected to leave on their own
>but that doesn't happen, instead they just squat houses and live off stealing (illegals can't work here)
>>
>>66277767
Don't worry. They'll get our financial sector soon enough and everything will be ok for Froggy.
>>
>>66279556
next time tell him to avoid getting a semi in public :^)
>>
File: z19214609.jpg (23KB, 620x445px) Image search: [Google]
z19214609.jpg
23KB, 620x445px
>>66277808
These Sartre faggots named a station Stalingrad? They deverse the worst.
>>
>>66279581
Don't be a cunt.
>>
>>66279561
Pretty shitty than. Fucking subhuman locusts.
>>
>>66279561
Thank doge refugees usually stop in Germany or go north to Sweden. So we aren't hit as hard by them.
But when a refugee is found here the military police takes them to a refugee center, which is often a former prison, if they want to or not.
>>
>>66279561
Sweden/germany/uk pay them obscene amounts of money once they arrive, border regions are basically just bystanders swepped up in this nonsense.
>>
File: bors FRENCH MUSLIM 1.jpg (530KB, 1254x1341px) Image search: [Google]
bors FRENCH MUSLIM 1.jpg
530KB, 1254x1341px
>>66277767
Most progressive Americans cheered on and celebrated the attacks in Paris, Normandy and Nice. They despise the French state and European French, for their disgusting Islamophobia and laïcité. They cheer and celebrate everytime the Muslims strike a blow against France.

Every single progressive American supports the attacks, and every white American aged 20-35 is a progressive. Remember this when you next meet one on the street.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>66281888

Wow. What a tremendous projection.

There is no reasoning with Trumpers.
>>
File: american progressives.png (545KB, 1318x1088px) Image search: [Google]
american progressives.png
545KB, 1318x1088px
>>66281987
Deny all you want, every one knows what you filthy American progressives intend for the rest of the world when they are finished with the USA
>>
>>66281888
>>66282128
Come home White man. Stop raping all those little Asian qts and cooooooooome hoooooooome...
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 1000x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1000x704px
>>66277804
Same thing in Barcelona. Tourism is a cancer that slowly destroys everything it touches.
>>
>>66277767
Literally LA tier
>>
>>66282416
my friend is going to be barcelona this friday should he be worried or?
>>
File: airtraffic.jpg (108KB, 750x432px) Image search: [Google]
airtraffic.jpg
108KB, 750x432px
>>66278008
>All capitals are shit, no exception

London is the best city in the world
>>
File: IMG_1647.jpg (86KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.jpg
86KB, 500x537px
>>66277767
Why oh why oh why don't the people do something about this yet?
It's getting ridiculous, how much more death, rape and humiliation do they have to go through before they start taking back their country?
Are they really just waiting until Trump gets elected and hoping the rest of the World follows suit?
>>
>>66286568
You are the danger, so no prob
>>
>>66286938
don't worry i'm not a
>>
>>66282416
I like most of the tourists we get in London. If I have time I always help them with directions or give advice
>>
>>66277767
who the pays you to shill this hard?
>>
countryside is designated too?
>>
>>66287118
>Admits how badly immigration has fucked up Paris
>This makes him a shill somehow
>>
>>66277767
Sure but Paris has been this bad for a while though

If any tourist came those last 20 years what they saw was niggers everywhere

Personally i don't understand why anyone would visit such a place, but surely if those people keep coming they must in fact enjoy the niggers. I see no other explanation.

I bet it's those same people who visit 3rd world countries like India or Brazil because it's sooo exotic and dangerous
In fact they're probably fantasizing about rape the whole time
In fact i bet all those tourists enjoy genociding French people cause now they truly have the tourist experience where you're the only white person, you can see the oh so exotic brown "people" in their natural habitat, and throw them 1$ tip and then feel generous because that's a one month wage for the average Frenchman. It's like a giant zoo.
What terrible people. I fucking hate tourists.
>>
>>66282416
You are poor af, if you don't want my shekels you'll be Africa poor

>>66277767
I just came here to laugh at France
>>
>>66287567

Planes fly directly to Paris, 24/7.

It's much easier to visit Paris than any small or medium-sized town in France.
>>
>>66277767
I just came here to laugh at france.
>>
lives are ruined now
thank you for this thread finland
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.