[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we end muslim rape culture /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

How do we end muslim rape culture /int/?
>>
Wtf is that pokemon?
>>
>>66276025
It's not part of our culture
Stop saying it's part of our culture
It's actually extremely bad in our culture because it takes the girl's virgnity with it, and not all guys are open to marrying a "used" girl.
And under Islamic law the only time where sex is permitted is under marriage or enslavement.
Otherwise it's haram and punished by death (by Islamic law).
>>
>>66277925
What if the girl is infidel aka not muslim? Is it still considered bad?
>>
>>66278036
Unless she is enslaved, yes it's still haram.
>>
File: 1469980347990.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1469980347990.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>66277925
>>66278085
>defending islam
you're killin me m8
>>
File: 1468114767.gif (428KB, 350x372px) Image search: [Google]
1468114767.gif
428KB, 350x372px
>>66277925
>Enslavement
:O
>>
File: 1452140706900.jpg (379KB, 1914x939px) Image search: [Google]
1452140706900.jpg
379KB, 1914x939px
>>66277925
>not all guys are open to marrying a "used" girl
>only time where sex is permitted is under marriage or enslavement
>punished by death (by Islamic law)

This is gold.
>>
File: un-police-reported-rape.jpg (372KB, 1109x568px) Image search: [Google]
un-police-reported-rape.jpg
372KB, 1109x568px
>>66276025
baka
>>
>>66278191
Listen it's not acceptable anymore. I'm just saying that these are laws under Islamic rule.
>>
>>66278265
The not open to marrying a non-virgin girl is cultural and it's not just Muslim countries. Even in S. Korea a few years ago virgnity was considered sacred and would be kept until marriage. And the other things aren't acceptable anymore.
>>
>>66278282
Why does Canada have such a law rape rate???
It's supposed to be SJW?
>>
>>66278282
New Zealand what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>66278406
Not the guy you're responding to but I hope you can walk me through this. Do we both agree it's bullshit Muslim migrants in europe have to be taught not to rape? I mean, they wouldn't do it in their own countries and you'll agree with me I hope it's still haram regardless of whether a woman is modest by your standards or as you have pointed out an infidel. What the fuck is up with that then? How are decent Muslims letting rapists in Europe get away with this is your culture and women not wearing hijab deserve rape?
>>
File: 1455775264963.jpg (180KB, 2222x2297px) Image search: [Google]
1455775264963.jpg
180KB, 2222x2297px
>>66278550
>decent Muslims
>implying
>>
>>66278449
It's supposed to be close to normal.

I'll volunteer in the next crusade.
>>
File: 1471747789019.jpg (29KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1471747789019.jpg
29KB, 433x419px
>>66278282
>be american
>get raped
>>
>>66278550
Ok. First of all, rapists don't even make up 1% of Muslim immigrant population. But it seems most rapes are committed by them and Idk why but it's not our culture or religion. Lots of girls in Muslim countries don't wear hijab and they're not raped.
And actually I see that there are lots of Arabs on the internet who are complaining about the diaspora and their crimes. Do you want me to translate some of the comments?

Also some countries have rape laws that are different than others. Sweden and Iceland both have a very loose definition of rape (sexual assault=rape) and it seems both of them relatively high rape rate >>66278282 even if Iceland has very few Muslim immigrants.
>>
>>66279015
>اخواني انا طبيب واسكن في السويد في ستوكهولم منذ اكثر من 30 سنه . المساله ليست ابيض او اسود. المسائله كبيره ومعقده والاثنين ظالمين لبعضهم البعض.اي الحكومه السويديه والاجانب ولا اقول لشعب السويدي لانه كشعب . مسالم ولم ولم يؤذي الاجانب او المسلمين حتى اليوم. اما الاجانب وخاصه في السنين الاخيره فقد وصل من العراق وسوريا واثيوبيا والصومال وافريقا انلس وهم من حثاله المجتمعات هناك فكيف بهم هنا . جلهم اميون ومتعصبون ومتهخلفون واسائوا كثيرا الى الجاليه العربيه القديمه والى الاسلام والعرب بشكل كبير جدا. اما السويد فتعطيهم اللجوء ومال للعيش وشقه بل ومبالغ تاثيث الشقه وهناك عوائل لا تعمل مذ 30 سنه وعايشه على السوجيال.ياتيها المال كل شهر خاصه من عنده اطفال كثيرين وقسم كبير منهم وليس كلهم يسبون ويشتمون السويد. بعد ان وهبتهم الامان والعيش الكريم الذي لم يجدوه مع الحكام العرب القتله والسراق والمجرمون والحراميه جل الحكام العرب سفله وهم اسوء حكام في العالم اليوم ولو كانوا عادلين ويهمهم امر شعوبهم لما ولما هرب كل هؤلاء الناس من بلدانهم وجحيم حرواهم ونرجسيتهم وتخلفهم وهمهم المال والجنس ولما ماتوا غرقا في البحر او....** طبيب مغترب ** س.
>>
>>66279015
Translation:
>Brothers, I am a doctor and I have been living in Stockholm for more than 30 years. It's not a case of black and white. The case is more complicated and both aren't right each other, meaning the Swedish government and immigrants and I don't say the Swedish people because they are peaceful and have never hurt immigrants or Muslims until today. But immigrants, and specially in the latest years, who arrived from Iraq, Syria, Ethiopia and Somalia, when they're the scummest of societies, what about those here? Most of them are illiterate and extremist and backwards, and they have ruined the reputation of Arab diaspora and Muslims largely. Sweden on the other hand gives them asylum and money for living and an apartment, in fact, an overfurnished apartment, and there are families that haven't been working for more than 30 years, and living on social benefits. They get money every month, specially those with lots of kids. And a lot of them, not just a few, insult and mock Sweden. After giving them peace and well-living that Arab rulers, the killers, the the theives, the criminals, most Arab rules are scum and they're the worst rulers on earth, and if they cared about their people nobody would have run away from their countries and their hellholes and their wars and their narcissim. And the only thing they care about is money and sex. They wouldn't have died drowning in the sea. -Diaspora doctor
>>
>>66279015
Taqiyya
>>
>>66280095
This entire thread is taqiyya m8, it's like CTR was outsourced to Jordan or something.
>>
>>66280156
Will never believe a single word from a Muslim or Jew's mouth
Having a doctrine of deception disqualifies you from any discussion or trust
>>
>>66278282
>police reported
>>
>>66280059
(On an Arabic dubbed video about refugee centre attacks in Germany)
ألمان لهم الحق لان العرب يبقون جرب لا يحترمون احد ولا احد
>ما نسمعه من الاوربيين....كيف تتركون بلدكم و نساءكم و أطفالكم و تهربون فانتم لستوا ناس طيبون من البداية....و وطنكم يحترق و انتم هنا تشربون...تخدرون....و تتحرشون بالنساء.....للأسف انها الحقيقة....الغرب يقول احنا عشنا حروب لكن لم نخرج من بلدنا....العربي الجنسية الوحيدة الذي يقول و هو يسافر اخيرا سارتاح من بلدي...و اوروبا الحرية و النساء و الخمر...عقلية اغلب الشباب لكن لما يوصل ينصدم بالحقيقة ان وجد نقود للأكل يكون جيد...فلا نقود للخمر و لا للسهر و لا للشقروات....اوروبا انتهت يا اخوتي صدقوني....تعيش فيها ذليلا و في بيت 20 م مربع و العنصرية...
>What we hear from Europeans... "how can you leave your country, your women, your children behind, you're already not good peoppe. Your homeland is on fire and you're here drinking, doing drugs, and assaulting women." Unfortunately it's the truth. The West says, we have lived wars but we didn't leave our countries. Arab is the only nationality that leaves and says "I'll finally get rid of my country." And Europe is the land of freedom, women, and alcohol. The mindset of most young men but when they arrive they're shocked with truth. Food isn't good, you're not driven for alcohol, or parties, or blondes. Europe is over, believe me. You'll live there humilated.
>>
>>66280721
>ألمان لهم الحق لان العرب يبقون جرب لا يحترمون احد ولا احد يحترمهم
>Germans have the right to do this because Arabs stay like filth. They don't respect anybody and nobody respects them.
>من طلع من داره قل مقداره على كثر اللاجئين الذين ذهبوا للغرب لم يشتكوا الا من العرب الجرب والمسلمين زبايل الكره الارضية دمروا بلادهم وراحوا يكملون تدمير البلاد الاخرى الهمج
>Those who have left their homelands left their worths, so many refugees and immigrantd went to the West and yet they only complain about the Arab filth and Muslims. The garbage of earth, destroyed their own countries and now went to destroy others'. The barbarians!
>>
>>66280095
What do you think am I lying about exactly?
And taqiyya is a shia thing BTW. It's meant to permit lying when under danger, and historically it was mostly Shia lying to Sunnis about being Sunni (Shia were discrimnated and seen as infidels)
>>
>>66280780
>الله حقهم المان يعنى العرب وين يروحون ناس زباله
>I swear, it's the Germans' rights. I mean, wherever Arabs go they're garbage people.
السبب أسباب كثيرة اولا العرب مصدر الغدر و الخيانة ثانيا السرقة و العنف وتجارة المخدرات اضافة الى ان مدينة درسدن بطبيعتها مركز النازية بعد الخرب العالمية الثانية و تعتبر من أفقر المدن الالمانية وشى اخر حتى المواطنون في درسدن عنصرين لست ألماني فاانت auslander
>There are lots of reasons for this. Firstly, Arabs are the source of infidelity and backstabbing. Secondly, thievery, violence and drug dealing. Plus, Dresden city by nature is the centre of Nazism after WW2 and is considered one of the poorest cities in Germany. Lastly, the nationals in Dresden are racist. "You're not a German, you're auslander".

لا الومهم.... العرب طول عمرهم جرب، يوسخون يغتصبون ويكفرون ولا يحبون الديموقراطية... لا الوم الالمان.
>I don't blame them... Arabs have always been filth. They fill everywhere with dirt, they rape, they disbelieve in Allah, and they don't like democracy... I don't blame Germans.
>>
>>66281391
لاتلومو الاروبين اذا اتجهو للعنصريه فلقد دخلها من النطيحه والمترديه من السورين والاكراد والافغان وجميع من ليس به فائده ببلده فالسورين ليسو بشر ولن يصبحو بشر لأن أصلهم نور يعني غجر وأما ألاكراد فهم حثالت البشر وأما الأفغان فكانو يعيشون بالجبال فليس منهم إلا الخراب ولاننسى اللصوص وبياعين المخدرات من دول شمال أفريقيا الانجاس اللذين أغلبهم ينتمون لتنظيم القاعده هاؤلاءي من خربو اروبا
>Don't blame Europeans if they have resorted to racism. Those who went there are the worst of Syrians, Kurds and Afghans and everybody who adds nothing in their country. Syrians aren't human and they'll never be human because they're originally gypsies, Kurds are the scum of humans, and Afghans used to live in the mountains, they add nothing but destruction. And let us not forget about the drug-dealers and thieves from North Africa the shits, those who most of them joined Al-Qaeda. These are the ones who destroyed Europe.
This comment screams Arabic-speaking Turk
>>
File: fuck.png (10KB, 303x297px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
10KB, 303x297px
>>66281612
we are not turks
>>
>>66281682
>20%-25%
Wew I never heard of this.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.