[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile in New york

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Meanwhile in New york
>>
I guess I'd have to sit on the ground because of my guilt
>>
File: 1439911109292.gif (497KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1439911109292.gif
497KB, 245x200px
>>66275567
Good, and remember peeing standing up is sexist too while you're at it
>>
File: mado.png (321KB, 378x553px) Image search: [Google]
mado.png
321KB, 378x553px
>>66275567
>not doing pull up on the bars
Please don't do this to me Brudi
>>
>New york is also the home of Trump

COINCIDENCE?
>>
So this is what it looks like when the train is clean
>>
>>66275548
how can people live with all that publicity? It gives stress
>>
>>66275654
Don't be fooled, there is still drug addict piss caked on the floors
>>
whats that. things from pk dick? even so that drives koreans super mad. better take it away
>>
>>66275548
man I love philip dick but that one story was purely cringeworthy
>>
>>66275548
Who here /purer for obergruppenfuhrer/
>>
>>66275548
>Meanwhile
That was some promotional thing for that lame show on Amazon and it was a good while ago.
>>
>>66275598
rly makes you think......
>>
>>66276270
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/25/nazi-inspired-ads-for-the-man-in-the-high-castle-pulled-from-new-york-subway

They didn't even stay that way long
>>
By the end of the day both seats will be red.
>>
>>66275548
want to eat it all
>>
>>66275548
frumpy, lame and disgusting.

additionally saying, it is totally nasty to put rising sun flag opposite to shitty Nazi german one.
>>
>>66276671
>>66276900
Nippers OUT
>>
>>66276900
>it is totally nasty to put rising sun flag opposite to shitty Nazi german one.

Both are war crimes flags so not really nasty.
>>
>Westworld
>new season of Black Mirror
>new season of this
we're in the golden age of TV sci-fi kino

also this >>66276185
>tfw non-existant in The Man in High Castle timeline
feels slav man
>>
>>66275548
Finally we did it.
>>
>>66275548
Really dislike that show. The US would not need an occupation to support fascism.
>>
>>66275548
That's actually a good book.
>>
>>66277204
>>new season of Black Mirror
WAHEY
I do love some good dsytopian nightmare stories.
>>
>>66275598
It's from last year.
>>
>>66276108
I think it was SJWs and Jews IIRC.
>>
>>66276394
B-but Republicans and gentrification are terrible we could still live in this paradise.
>>
No wonder muslims slammed jetliners into them and meted their steel beams.

Id do that as well
>>
>>66277773
That rising sun looking one gets them SJW'd so hard. Its prevailed in their country since the mid 00s. They cant stop themselves once they "identify" it by their mysterious standard of value. Even if its not an actual Japanese one, and in a foreign country, they rush into there to get rid of it.

e.g. They have continually spammed some foreign online stores that sell a rising sun iphone case or something and stopped them from doing. In other cases, They forced shop clerks who were selling a nike sneaker having that motif to apologize.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.