[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9

File: 127536_66750_306.jpg (136KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
127536_66750_306.jpg
136KB, 500x353px
How would you react if your ordinary convenience store clark:

1. Don't greet to you when you come in
2. Don't speak out the price, but rather point at the screen that displays total price.
3. On laptop, sitting, only stand up when customers turn up in the counter.

This is me, in Korean convenience store.
It's accepted and kind of normal attitude.
>>
1 ok
2 I think he is rude but do nothing
3 ok
>>
>>66272999
Why dear japanese?

And koreans are autistic, it's well known.
>>
>>66273038
Can you spot people like me in your place?

People here think you guys have way more polite and professional convie clerks.
>>
>>66272999
1. Whatever
2. Depends on expression, if not looking at me I just assume you're an asshole, if look at me without frustration then I assume you just kinda tired
3. Ok
>>
>>66272999
Why are pepsi people so rude
>>
>>66273069
Convenience store culture is a bit similar to them. Idiot.
You are not involved so fuck off kangaroo.
Disgusting white criminal butting in.
>>
Seriously I don't need westerners.

I'm sorry guys. This 24/7 convenience store culture originated from Japan. And Korea utilising it. And I'm curious about the difference.
So please cock off flour skins.
>>
>>66273071
I live in a commuter town near tokyo and I rarely see that rude clerks,but I usually go to the same shops near my house so I don't know tho.
>>
Yes korea store owner very nice make good deal product very like
>>
>>66273088
>>66273113
Fuck off pepsigook, you are fucking disgusting pan face ugly faggot cunt shit dick nigger lover, faggot.
>>
feel annoyed I think
like they don't care so much about good service and just want my money
probably would end my use of the store and go to the other one
>>
>in mexico thats actually rude
>>
>>66272999
>caring about what a convenience store clerk does

t. autism
>>
I would prefer if all stores were like that
>>
>>66272999
나도 편의점 지금 일하고 있는데 나랑은 정반대네 인사는 안하더라도 가격은 좀 불러줘라
>>
>>66273321
I'm not saying this because I'm involved in this shit part time job but thats such a pleb mind.
Before I started this work, I always went just to buy my stuff and leave. Not expecting some kind of warm tone from clerks who do barcodes.
>>
>>66273372
picng pong shing pong ching ching
>>
>>66273360
When this pig doesn' realise the atmosphere in 24/7 chains in East Asia. Just fuck off if you don't know shit. It's different to yours w h i te p ig. I have been to your great country so shut it.
no more words.
>>
Sounds ideal desu, Only thing better is those robotic checkouts.
>>
>>66272999
>1. Don't greet to you when you come in
What? Why would a store clerk greet everyone, who enters the store?

Besides the not saying the price it's business as usual t b h. And I wouldn't think he's rude for not saying the price, since it's easier to do so than pointing to the screen; I would assume that he has a bad throat ache.
>>
Korean convenience store clerks always seem to be really trashy school dropout shits or old farts.

Might be the same in Japan but at least they'll act their part.

But Koreans in general are trash people so no surprise there.
>>
>>66273408
Holy fuck this gook is mad
>>
>>66273423
This job is for dropout shits or disabled like me.
Professionalism shows in those official branches but not in those every-corner existings.
>>
>>66273395
sounds like the way you guys talk
>>
>>66273395
simply ebin
>>
>>66273423
Nothing he said was unprofessional. Why would you want a store clerk to idly chat, just get the job done as quickly as possible.
>>
>>66272999
I think it's alright Korea bro. I adjusted to it pretty quick desu. It was kind of a culture shock when for a few weeks I would go into a store and try and wait for the clerk to talk to me first. Honestly now people see too attentive when I came back.

Flag is correct no proxy.
>>
>>66272999
why the fuck would i care, im there to buy Doritos, not get treated like a princess. if he sells me what i want he did his job
>>
To be honest I think everyone working one of these shit jobs should be allowed to watch movies on their phone all day.
>>
>>66273534
You have obviously never been to Japanese convenience store.
They don't chat with you but they have their rules of politeness.
When you enter they will greet you, when you pay they will quickly mumble their sentence in which they tell you the price, after you pay they'll say goodbye.

In Korea some dude is sitting behind the counter on his phone, looking at you for a sec. When you're right in front of the counter he will get up from his chair and quickly scan your shit, mumble the price or not and sit back down.

Taiwan follows the same pattern of Japan for example.
>>
>>66273616
thank you

excited for boomers to disappear so this can become reality
>>
I think western standards are too high. I really don't care even if the clerk is sleeping and I have to wake him up. There's no reason to demand constant attention for something so dull and monotonous. Everyone should be able to work conveniently.
>>
>>66273643
Is this another degenerate working in the store?
I feel great I magnet-ed American doing the same shit in a different continent.

Degenerate NEET life forever! Cross my arm now.
>>
>>66273670
>See pleb-minded Austistic Aussies expecting more than just buying stuff
>Now seing rational masters knowing how to live life

This slave is pleased.
>>
I think they're annoyed maybe or his father owns the store. It's a little rude, but I won't think about it so much.
>>
File: jack-smile.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jack-smile.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>be American
>walk into liquor store
>Pajeet at the register greets me and starts talking
>walk over to him and say "yes?"
>he throws his hand at me to buzz off
>he's on his blue tooth
I wouldn't have it any other way desu
>>
>>66272999
Funny because the local convenience store by me is run by Koreans, and this is how they act for the most part.

The father who runs the store is very friendly, but I also spend a lot for money their.

The mother I guess (who is attractive, I admit), is also very friendly, especially when she is alone, but if her husband is there she won't chat , just smile.

The son is exactly as you described in the op. He's alright but literally does not talk. He looks like a normal guy too so it's not like he is autistic.

Then there is the other guy, he must be an uncle or a cousin or something. He literally does not give a fuck. He is the most slow moving, dim witted, bald, pot belly, lazy mother fucker I know. And I love him. I buy my weed accessories from him,like papers, pipes, grinders etc and I go out of my way to do so. He always picks it up and gives it this look, like he doesn't know what it is, but then he just laughs and says "it's good quality!"

Fucking Koreans.
>>
>>66272999
whats up with you chinks? who gives a shit what the guy at the convenience store does, go worry about real problems
>>
File: IMG_2455.jpg (43KB, 312x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2455.jpg
43KB, 312x247px
>>66273409
>mfw I see people argue and scream at these machines as if they are real people.

This country is doomed.
>>
>>66273899
>it still moves faster than a human cashier
>>
>>66272999

FUCKING GOOK
>>
>>66272999
>1. Don't greet to you when you come in
I wouldn't mind that much. I would just greet the clerk instead. However, if he/she didn't greet me back then, I would be a little insulted.
>2. Don't speak out the price, but rather point at the screen that displays total price.
I would consider that a bit rude.
>3. On laptop, sitting, only stand up when customers turn up in the counter.
I would concider that a sloppy attitude.
>>
File: 1473712735007.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1473712735007.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>66273088
>Convenience store culture
>Convenience store "culture"

Jesus two bombs weren't enough
>>
>>66273812
>, especially when she is alone, but if her husband is there she won't chat , just smile.

You should fuck the milf tbqh.

Go take some pictures of her and post them here
>>
>>66272999

what if a hot girl comes in, and she looks like Nana or Tiffany or Taeyeon from SNSD?

Will u be afraid of her Kim?
>>
>>66274097
Will do, check this thread tomorrow night
>>
>>66272999

When I lived in Seoul I'd often get a drink/snack from a tiny little 24/7 store by the train station.

The guy was really cool. His appearance was honestly quite criminal but he was always polite. I would try to speak Korean to him and he would try to speak English in return.

I really miss my little visits there and I wonder if he ever thinks of me. I was there about 18 months, so I guess you could say we formed some kind of friendship, but it was more complicated than that obviously due to the language barrier and life/culture differences.

Either way I really loved my time in Korea and despite how shit so many things are about the place, there are some great people there and real diamonds among the rough.
>>
>>66274229
You sound like a huge fucking faggot
Dude forgot about you the week you left and you still dream of his dick lmao
>>
>>66274229

why did you think it was so shit there?

I lived there for a few months and thought it was nice, but then again that's a short time span and I didn't work for koreans or anything
>>
>>66274312

I mean more about the culture and life than the physical place. They cause themselves so much easily avoidable misery it's pretty sad.
>>
>>66272999
Dear←Feel sick
>>
>>66274270
Only ones with full of life dickages come here
You can fantasise this kangaroo giving a bj back in the storage. no cctv.
>>
>>66274339
You the king, sir
>>
File: 20161018_170959.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161018_170959.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
My work place
>>
ad
>>
>>66274702
>>66274721

answer my question fucker >>66274138
>>
>>66274903
Post pictures of Korean sex magazines
>>
>>66274979
Theres none
>>
>>66274993
Then check fhm, gq etc. and take pictures of feet
>>
>>66274903

>no american brand cigarettes

you racist fucking gooks. you will be punished severely for this
>>
>>66274951
>Ahhhhh (Korean kid sound)
>Amerifat Karl teecheru fug offf Ahhhhhh

>>66274979
Based... Alemanian!
>>
>>66275011
There are Davidoff and Camel master.
>>
>>66272999

take a picture of yourself with name tag and doing a thumbs up

dont worry, there arent any other korean posters on /int/
>>
>>66275098
Ther are many ilbe bugs (ilbe dot cum)
They will track down shits and report to the headquarter.
>>
Korean convenience stores are quite a bit colder than Japanese ones, and the fluorescent lighting is harsher on the eyes. Also, the space behind the register tends to be narrower, although they have seats which I imagine is a huge plus.

Can't blame them for being on their phone and having a shitty attitude.
>>
>>66275167
You forgot Hiroshi, it's a korean store, in Korea, manned by Koreans. Negative 6 trillion points
>>
>>66272999
>2

even as a foreigner 95% of the time they read the price and they only point when they assume I cannot understand basic numbers in Korean

also I would say they greet about 50% of the time or more
>>
Gooks were never really that rude to me when I visited Corea. Had a few go out of their way to help me too

Now, Chinese are rude af. They never greet you, smile, say bye or anything.
>>
>>66272999
i would understand everything with my generous mindset

anyway, you guys are paid like """""$5/hour""""" like that
>>
>>66272999
1. OK
2. OK
3. NO

Why don't you say it to clark?

씨발 점원한테는 못 따지고 쫄보라서 4chan 와서 따지네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
>>
>>66273395
Chinese : ching chang chong
Korean : Picng Pong shing
Japanese : desu desu desu

Do you think japanese is different?
>>
>>66276400
>clark
clerk.
>>
>>66276400
따지는게 아니고 그냥 물어보는거 같은데요 ; 외국인이면 그럴수도 있죠

너그럽게 받아줍시다

Everyone needs to calm their tits. Just grab your beer and junk food and go on with your day.
>>
>>66272999
You can buy a pizza in a convenience store in Korea ? It's great.
>>
>>66275391
t. kim soong juk
>>
File: nikuman.jpg (510KB, 1000x690px) Image search: [Google]
nikuman.jpg
510KB, 1000x690px
>>66274903
Is that nikuman???
>>
>>66274903

its amazing how similar the stores opened in USA by Koreans looks so similar.
>>
>>66272999
Then, the store clark would be fired.
>>
>>66272999
japanese convinis are highly organized franchised stores. so they do it as a service. not all self employed stores arent meant to do it. and convinis in local areas are pretty rough.
>>
File: 1476722126559.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476722126559.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
>>66272999
Why would you greet someone when they come in?
What a pain in the ass.
>>
File: yearbook1.png (327KB, 580x699px) Image search: [Google]
yearbook1.png
327KB, 580x699px
>>66272999
Maybe you should tip me if you want better service cuck!
I see no reason for me to have to stand up for 9 full hours and greet every asshole for minimum wage.

I bet you're not even polite to the cashier.
>>
Why is this Brit so butthurt every thread?
>>
>>66275145
>일베충

You're on 4chan with /pol/, you don't exactly have the right to call them out on their shit
>>
>>66281123
>Why would you greet someone when they come in?
partially due to prevent crimes
also they allow customers to read magazines (always located on windows side), so that criminals can see them from outside and will be discouraged to break in
>>
>>66274093
>two bombs weren't enough

You aren't allowed to say that you fucking maplenigger, you had fuck all to do with the Pacific War and barely did one goddam thing on the Manhattan Project. Stop talking like you contributed anything of value other than giving us and the Nips something to laugh at during lulls in the fighting

>h-h-ha ha, we s-sure kicked your ass in W-World War II, r-r-right Japan?
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>66276400
You knob, I work in this shit market. Can't you read fucker?
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.