[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Germans constantly bring up the US on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: usa.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
We don't care about Germany or comment on what you do 99% of the time except when we talk about WW2 or the EU. But in almost every thread there is a hostile German remark about the US even if the thread isn't about us (>>66272088) is an example, or multiple hate-filled rants posted every day on this board.
>>
>>66272611
Europeans in general do this, not just Germans
>>
I noticed that Germans, both on internet and irl, are the most ameriphobe nation.
Really, even buttmad Russian soviet-boo don't mention USA so much.
>>
>>66272710

Tbh the plan that the Jews and you guys had for Germany initially after the war was correct. We should have listened to you and demilitarized, deindustrialized Germany and made them the potato farm of Europe for eternity. Now they're back to their old tricks and scheming against both you and us.
>>
>>66272746
What plan?
>>
>>66272777
he said they shouldn't have fixed germany after the war so germany wouldn't start shit again
>>
>>66272777

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan

I remember reading the memoirs of one of the leading Jewish intellectuals of the time (I'll try to remember his name) and his happiness, along with a lot of his contemporaries, of hearing how Germany would be forever turned irrelevant and forced to farm potatoes. He was so devastated when he learned the Germans would be given a second chance that he actually got drunk and thought about killing himself but held off because he met his wife.
>>
>>66272611
USA nuke germany pls. The uppity shitheads with their cuckland deserves to be blown to kingdom come.
>>
>>66272876
> the plan that the Jews and you guys had for Germany
>proposed by United States Secretary of the Treasury
>>
>>66273002

You went along with it in your on way for a bit, you basically seized all of the industrial capacity of Eastern Germany for yourselves and told the actual Germans they should just farm stuff, but later decided to reverse course a bit when the Cold War began.
>>
>>66273044
>seized all of the industrial capacity of Eastern Germany for yourselves
I guess it was reparations for the cities ruined by Nazis.
As for evil plans, I don't know anything about it (but I was never interested in this topic actually)
And Morgenthau Plan was used in soveiet propaganda as proof of evil evilness of USA or something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.