[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people in your country toss the paper in the trash can or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (49KB, 614x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 614x461px
Do people in your country toss the paper in the trash can or flush it down the toilet?
>>
>>66261804
they flush it, except for where I live, which is full of Mexicans who don't realize it's fine to flush it here to be totally and completely honest with you m80. not trying to hate but maybe you will find this interesting.
>>
in the loo of course
>>
>>66261804
I eat it
>>
We fucking consume the paper.
>>
>>66261804

Toilet paper in the toilet.
Towel paper in the trash can.

How hard can it be?
>>
>>66261928
I feel you
Poor people don't flush it down here too

It's disgusting
>>
File: 1482349823.jpg (177KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
1482349823.jpg
177KB, 400x580px
>>66261804
Why can't you flush them in some countries? How can toilets and pipes differ so much between different countries?
>>
Toilet paper breaks down in water and is easy to waste manage, so everyone throws it there because no one likes the smell of shit 24/7. Throwing anything solid down the loo is retarded.
>>
>>66262056
That's odd.
>>
>>66262309
My poos are pretty solid tbf desu
>>
>>66262192
Because rural areas, which are too spread out to have efficient city-like sewage systems, have septic tanks that apparently fill up much faster when TP is put in them.
>>
>>66261804

I compost it and use it to grow organic herbs
>>
Are you people actually saying that some people wipe their asses and put the paper in the trash can?

I would puke if I saw that.
>>
>>66261804
flush it
americans only do is that doesn't wash their ass on a shower
>>
I was absolutely fucking appalled when I discovered they do this in Greece. Literally started gagging when I saw heaps of shit-covered toilet paper in the waste bin of a public bathroom in Athens.
>>
>>66263225
it makes sense though
burn poopaper instead of flushing it into the ocean
>>
>>66261804
Flush it. We have better plumbing than Greece.
>>
>>66262363
That's b.s. I grew up in an area with septic tanks and toilet paper isn't a problem for them.
>>
>In Greece, it's paper in the bin time again I'm afraid. The Greek plumbing system can't take paper and it'll be bunged up and flooding if you try to flush the paper. Newer, up-market hotels should be able to accept the papery deposit, but in most cases it's best not to risk it.

WTF I hate Greece now!
>>
>>66261804

It is Korean thing.
>>
File: 19864589324.jpg (61KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
19864589324.jpg
61KB, 1000x1000px
>TFW parents remember Soviet times so they think you're suppose to throw toilet paper in the bin

J U S T
>>
Flush.

If they ask me to put toilet paper in a bin, I'll shit in the bin then. IDGAF
>>
>>66261804
In general only countries with shitty infraestructure throw the paper in the trash.
>>
>>66266336
So like 90% of your villas?
>>
Only savages don't flush paper
>>
>>66267074
They're all bolivians or paraguayans so probably
>>
Anyone remember that /balk/ thread when there was a deep argument about whether or not to put the poopy toilet paper in the poop bin or in the toilet?
>>
>>66261804

where is the bidet?
>>
>>66261804
I flush. Don't know about other people shitting traditions to be honest.
>>
why do americans keep the toilet paper in the fridge?
>>
File: RHlGWye.png (281KB, 640x316px) Image search: [Google]
RHlGWye.png
281KB, 640x316px
>all this toilet paper monkey savages

I only use the three seashells
>>
>>66268023
How do you use the three sea shells?
>>
>>66268079
with the first two you take out the log and with the third one you scrape the shit off your butt
>>
>>66268313
Then you put them back for others to use? I still think the metal sea shells are buttons for a bidet type thing.
>>
>>66268430
you can always wash them
>>
>>66263225
>I saw heaps of shit-covered toilet paper in the waste bin
No, that paper was borrowed Euros from Germany
>>
>>66268489

would you use metal poo scrapers hundreds before have used?
>>
both :^)
>>
File: IMG_2703.jpg (42KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2703.jpg
42KB, 1425x1425px
My old home out in the country couldn't handle toilet paper, so we had to toss it in a bin like pic related.

But now I toss that shit in the toilet.
>>
Flush it.
>>
>>66268550
You use bacteria infested silverware thousands have used at restaurants.
If it has been properly sanitized then yeah.
Then again
>trusting the average peasant to wash their hands, let alone complex metal parts after shitting
>>
>>66268682
I think my theory about them being buttons for a bidet makes more sense, these are people that get freaked out by kissing and sex, poo scoops would be too much for them.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.