[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is North Korea a better place to live than India?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: f-nkindia-a-20150928.jpg (1MB, 3600x2413px) Image search: [Google]
f-nkindia-a-20150928.jpg
1MB, 3600x2413px
Which is the better place to live?
>>
Literally India.
>>
>>66245972
But North Korea has a higher literacy rate. If I am born in India there is a 25% chance I'll live my life illiterate while North Korea has a 99% literacy rate as far as I know.
>>
india is better.

food security is worse in north korea. indians have a greater chance of getting somewhere with their lives it than in north korea. there is an equivalent of the caste system in north korea (songbun). India doesn't have death camps and you can legally leave, speak out and do other things in india.
>>
>>66246084
what are you going to read though?
falsified propaganda about how great kim il sung was?
>>
>>66245942
da fuck! when and where did this happen? need sauce asap
>>
>>66246133
You're right, but if I can read then I can get a legitimate job in North Korea though rather than live in a slum my whole life. I hear there is decent universities in Pyongyang
>>
>>66246257
You can go there, but you can't go out.
>>
>>66246257
>I hear there is decent universities in Pyongyang

what are you going to read though?
falsified propaganda about how great kim il sung was?
>>
>>66245942
If you aren't absolutely destitute, India is better simply because there's opportunistic to succeed outside becoming a government employee.

North Korea is better for the poorest people if only because you have a chance at joining the military and sanitation is slightly better.
>>
>>66245942
How fucking short do you have to be to be dwarfed by a nork?
>>
>>66246732
The average Indian woman is 4'10
>>
Some American soldiers went DPR. They were acted as a american general in movie, so they got a lots of payment, house, and wives. But 30 years after, they escaped. Because DPR had no free.
You have to know this.
>>
File: 1467293394242.jpg (13KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467293394242.jpg
13KB, 240x240px
Could the difference between NK and India be seen as the difference between a law-alignment shithole and a chaos-alignment shithole?
>>
>>66245942
>NK - China's bitch under a tinpot dictator
>India - fair chance of living a normal life
India m8
>>
no. its literally a total isolated place In a vacuum. to begin with you cant even go abroad and have any access to the outside unless you are part of authority or a desperate refugee.
>>
>>66247271
To be fair there's also a decent chance you won't know how to use a toilet if you live in India though
>>
I don't get how so many people ITT are willing to live their whole lives ankle deep in literal shit. I'd pick North Korea because it's at least clean.
>>
>>66247472
There's also a fair chance I'll be born to an inbred mudslime immigrants if I am born in UK or the US, but I am willing to take the chance :^)
>>
>food that gives you Delhi Belly
>no food at all
Just shoot me in the head, I'll pay for the bullet.
>>
india confirmed for not being the shittiest place in the world

ok maybe it is the shittiest, but not the worst
>>
>>66245972
Debateable

>>66245942
Depends on if you prefer freedom and streetshitting over dictatorship and literacy.
>>
>>66247271
>fair chance of living a normal life

So 50:50 chance of being able to poo in the loo is a "fair chance"?
>>
>>66247453
>implying that you can go abroad when you are so poor that you have to shit in the street
>>
I find india disgusting, maybe statistically it has a higher living standard than NK, but I'd still take the latter, would rather look at maknourished gooks and commie officers for the rest of my life, than having open shitting and curry stench.
>>
>>66247472
That shouldn't take long to fix, now that it is a priority.

>http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/rural-kerala-to-be-declared-as-open-defecation-free-by-november-3073621/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.