[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish the Britannia Empire was real.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (65).jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (65).jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
I wish the Britannia Empire was real.
>>
>>66239289
Their national anthem is about on par with the UK and Commonwealth's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRIAw6LkqlE
>>
>>66239289
RRRRRRRRRERRRRRRRRRRRRUCCCHHHH
>>
yes, your highnesss
>>
>>66239289
Yes, mai Lorudo!
>>
>british monarchy relocaties their court to america after a revolution on the british isles
>take over both continents over the course of 300 centuries (?)
How unrealistic does that sound?
>>
>>66242913
I mean one.
American revolution fails.
Which means french and spanish lost to Britian
Probably took those american colonies.
Also they had magic powers and shit.
>>
>>66242913
The portuguese royal family relocated to Brazil for a while. Its a stretch but not terribly insane. The mechs and technology are way more unlikely than the history
>>
>>66242913
The US will never ever have a royal family. It's against the country's core values
>>
>>66243082
I'm the alternate history they lose the revolution because one of the founding fathers gets bribed or somthing.
>>
>>66243139
Ben Franklin was a loyalist in the timeline, and as he was the major source of print with the printing press, it didn't get all the colonies to agree with a revolutionary message.
>>
>>
>>66243032
Considering that Napoleon basically formed the proto-EU in that timeline, a world war similar to ours is quite unlikely. That kind of speed of tech advance is only possible if Europe is in a constant state of land war after Napoleon.
>>
>>66239289
It were if
>British empire won the war of 1812
>While at the same time lost to Napoleon.
>>
>>66239289
>you will never shoot at those dirty jap mongrels with the princess
>>
>>66242913
no the capital was like northern mexico in the show
>>
>>66239289
>be under the despotic control of eunuch chinks
Goddammit, just that. Everything else is fine.
>>
The British Empire was great before labour party took over after ww2. We need Britannia again
>>
>>66239289
faggot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.