[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your cunt >what do we do about the atheist epidemic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

File: 1472736627011.jpg (128KB, 960x727px) Image search: [Google]
1472736627011.jpg
128KB, 960x727px
>your cunt
>what do we do about the atheist epidemic
>>
File: images[1].jpg (6KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
6KB, 184x274px
>the atheist epidemic
>>
File: 14229608760060.jpg (19KB, 350x346px) Image search: [Google]
14229608760060.jpg
19KB, 350x346px
>not being an atheist in the 1st world
>>
>>66235422
Every time you post a fedora jesus dies.
>>
File: bulgarian fedora.jpg (707KB, 1704x1278px) Image search: [Google]
bulgarian fedora.jpg
707KB, 1704x1278px
>>66235475
good, fuck the spics
>>
>>66235422
>Mexico
I might sound mongolic but as far I see there's no choose to side in this country, our religious leaders are as corrupted as the government, hide pedophiles and still thinks like is the1500's, but left atheist are lot worst and completely fall under the fedora atheist meme, I personally don't believe in god but in the sense of being part of a community I think is very important to be part of a congregation
>>
>>66235422
>being religious
fug, *dibs fedora*
>>
>>66235513
> left atheist are lot worst
> Wearing a stupid hat and embarrassing yourself on the internet is worse than raping children
>>
>>66235456
>>66235464
>implying science means religion is wrong
>implying and can't believe in God and Evolution and all that jazz
>implying the Old Testament is anything but just stories for the most part
>implying the only important part of the bible isn't the New Testament, which throws out all the bullshit, which is always quoted by Christians and Atheist for proving and disproving religion, despite Christianity being based around the New Testament

Most people believe both.
Atheist are much worse, I got yelled at since apparently I'm "not allowed to believe in both" since "it doesn't work that way". Most christians believe in both so it isn't really an issue, but atheists seem to be fedora-tier much more often.
>>
Take down crosses from churches and public monuments so as not to offend them
>>
>>66235586
>implying many implications
>none of which were actually implied
>>
>>66235422
Convert them to deism
>>
>>66235586
The new teastement is shit too m8 ,almost any european or eastern philospher has made a superior book
>>
File: laughing americans.jpg (121KB, 528x805px) Image search: [Google]
laughing americans.jpg
121KB, 528x805px
>>66235586
>let me tell you "the truth"
>>
>>66235609
Thats just meme articles from daily mail and breitbart you idiot
>>
Stop them from turning 'atheism' into a new organized religion.
>>
>>66235422
I don't but its killing europe.
>>
>>66235586
The problem with evolution is genesis, If evolution is true, then the bible lied, and man was not created in God's image. At least looking at it through a simplistic view that seems to be the biggest contradiction
>most christians believe in evolution
lmao, not here they do not. In the south textbooks are required to have disclaimers that evolution is only a theory and may not be true.
>>
>>66235422
It's not like most of them breed. Let it die out.
>>
>>66235668
Christian churchea are the ones who are accepting refugees you memester
>>
>>66235586
> >implying the Old Testament is anything but just stories for the most part
The stories in the Old Testament are meant to teach certain things by containing morals, kind of like fables.
Also, in the Books of Moses there are a bunch of laws and stuff.
>>
>>66235422
>atheism
>bad thing
>>
What do you call someone who doesn't give a shit about religion or atheism or anything else?
>>
>>66235719
If you don't believe in gods, you're an atheist. Being atheist does not mean being against religion.
>>
>>66235691
The old teastement implies that they actually happened and alot of those myths dont have that much moral lessons , it justs shows the power of god and his fellowers. If you want to learn morals from fictional stories read the superior Panchatantra
>>
>>66235719
nihilists
>>
>>66235688
I'm not talking about refugees faggot the problem is that nobody wants children.
All that shit about that its too expensive is bullshit, people would rather buy a new car every few years than make children so the governments try to keep the population growth going by importing people else the economy will suffer appearantly.
>>
>>66235673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikax0Y0NJsY
>>
>>66235719

Nihilist.
>>
I don't understand why Dixie subhumans try to pass non religious people for weird people while it is the norm.
>>
>>66235745
>>66235777
by the way, by "anything else", I meant stuff related to religion and beliefs in that topic. Not "literally" anything else in our reality.

Do your answers that still apply? Or is there a better term for what I'm saying?
>>
>>66235758
Is this Trump's vice president?
>>
>>66235742
Okay, I just thought of stories like the one with Salomon, the two women and the baby.
>>
>your cunt
Russia.
>what do we do about the atheist epidemic
Pray for them of course, like Jesus ordered.
>>
>>66235839
Yes
>>
>>66235836
probably agnostic then.
>>
>>66235781
The majority of american population is religious and considers atheistic views as one step to communism
>>
>>66235673
>the south
Most Christians are non-practicing. Sure that may be where most practicing christians, but most people who are christian don't regularly go to church or pray or anything.
>>66235691
Exactly

Religion is more important inn the modern day for its morals, less so for beliefs. We have explanations for shit now, so we don't need it to explain shit anymore, however all the morals and values coming from religion are much more important nowadays.

If you believe theres an afterlife, you'll probably try harder to be a good person so you're eternal life isn't fucked over.

The only thing really keeping society from becoming pessimistically nihilistic is religion
>>
>>66235856
oh dear
>>
>>66235869
This is funny because Jesus was a leftard.
>>
>>66235758
This is why I'm always weary when I hear repubs talking about education. Yes common core is utter shit, but dear god do not let the states handle education on their own, dixie kids will be learning that the T-rex ate watermelons with noah on his ark and the earth is a few thousand years old. Our already laughable grade school education will get even worse
>>
We need more atheists in the world if nothing else...
>>
>>66235862
Great. Geniune question. Am I edgy if I'm agnostic? I have zero interest in religion or believing/not believing, so much so I have never even looked it up and decided a term for my opinion. I'm a simple man who eats, shits, breathes and sleeps, nothing else.All these metaphysical and spiritual stuff are not my cup of tea.
>>
>>66235873
> however all the morals and values coming from religion are much more important nowadays
True, but it should that they have already existed before Christianity.
>>
File: n9kcWzeM_pc.jpg (80KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
n9kcWzeM_pc.jpg
80KB, 604x404px
we must kill all westerns to stop them turning everything they touch into autism
>>
File: 1475037858329.gif (25KB, 712x956px) Image search: [Google]
1475037858329.gif
25KB, 712x956px
>>66235923
The term "agnostic" doesn't even make sense imo because belief means being sure about something without having empiric proof. Just say you are non-religious.
>>
>>66235890
Not quite. The Jesus of Bible is neither a revolutionary, nor he has any idea of social reforms or reorganization.
But the crucifixion is the fate of those who participated in the uprising, like the supporters of Spartacus.
>>
>>66235873
I could see that but I could also see the argument that you got a lot of practicing christians too. church is kind of a big deal here, I had 70+ in my tiny town of 9,000 and I'm not even from the south, I just been there for extended time and it's even crazier there. Though nowadays a lot of churches sound more like political rallies than sermons.
>>
>>66235422
Does this bloke take the piss? He seems to fedoray to be real
>>
File: febora spurdo.jpg (38KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
febora spurdo.jpg
38KB, 550x404px
In a few decades what is now mainstream religion will be as marginal as religious cults are now. There is nothing you can do to stop this development.
>>
>>66235965
1st part of the picture seems like nit-picking.

But If I say I'm non-religious, people automatically assume I'm Atheist or Deist. I'm neither of them.

2bh I don't even know what I do.
>>
>>66235970
He was a collectivist, egalitarianist, universalist, he said help your neighbor...
If he lived today he will probably vote Die Linke.
>>
>>66235923
> Am I edgy if I'm agnostic?

Not really no, dont go around proclaiming it. But honestly a lot of people (at least where I live) are sort of agnositc. I think a set idea of how the world came to be and such is hard for people to stomach today. So its pretty common
>>
>>66235586
>implying science means religion is wrong

Never understand why people think science and religion have to be at odds.

>big bang
>REEEE CREATED IN 7 DAYS (catholics and protestants go mad even though the old testament is not important and they can just pick and choose things from it to suit their personal beliefs'

Why don't they say
>yeah well God made the big bang
>>
File: fedora memes.jpg (87KB, 618x589px) Image search: [Google]
fedora memes.jpg
87KB, 618x589px
Reminder that fedoraposting is the universal sign of a butt hurt religionfag who has no proper argument.
>>
>>66236045
And Die Linke is an opportunist movement.
>>
Religion is fucking retarded, why would the all powerful creator of the universe need me to worship it?
>>
>>66235719
Atheist
>>
>>66235965
What a stupid comic

Everyone is agnostic, nobody knows whether there is a God or not and we never will.
>>
>>66236046
>dont go around proclaiming it.

That's what pushes me anyway, everybody does that around here, or online and it's annoying, I just want to stay away/not get involved.

That's the last thing I'd do tbqh.

>>66236111
Atheists don't give a shit about atheism?
>>
>>66236127
We don't. It's the religious who call us atheist.
>>
>>66236127
>Atheists don't give a shit about atheism?
If you don't give a shit, never think about god and it's existence, then you don't believe in god. You are an atheist.
>>
>>66236127
I don't

people can believe in god if they want
deep inside I think they're retarded but I feel pity for their overwhelming fear of death and void
>>
>>66236127
I am the same as you. Don't believe in anything but don't give a shit one way or another. That is still technically atheism. You can just be like me and not accept any labels. When people ask just say "I don't really think or care much about it"
>>
>>66236127
it's just a derogatory term made up by butthurt theists
>>
File: 45975683446876.jpg (16KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
45975683446876.jpg
16KB, 251x251px
>i believe in gods and wizard
>>
>>66235899
The sooner the right accepts science, the sooner they will get more of the independent vote, which unsurprisingly is a huge percentage of the voter base. In order to actually make yourself viable as a party you cannot only appeal to the bible crowd. This isn't a big deal, it shouldn't have to be. No one has a problem if you want to pray before a vote or something, except 13 year old edgy retards, just quit denying science. It's an insult to myself and every single person I've ever worked with, and every single scientist. For example, I'm not voting this election, I'm right on most social issues and immigration, but I'm not going to vote for a party that questions evolution, completely denies climate change, and has members who suggested vaccinations cause autism.
>>
>>66236172
>>66236173
>>66236174
>>66236190

I see. So, the fedora "atheists" are kind of not the best example to represent what actual atheists think.

Fedora man : goes around and gets attention, gets into arguments, attacks religions-attacked by religious people vice-versa.

Actual atheists : don't give a fuck, none of my business. You do you, don't touch me.

I hope I got it right.

>>66236175
That's what I've been doing for a very long time. I avoid any conversation with these topics IRL.

In life, it's not really a productive use of time to argue people with biased views. No side will change theirs, so why bother. I think this applies to religion stuff as well.
>>
>>66236277
I agree. And yes, the fedora atheist who bases his whole identity around atheism is basically the same thing as a religious preacher. Going out of his way to be annoying for his cause. Most atheists just quietly don't believe in anything.
>>
>>66236277
>the fedora "atheists"
yes, chan memes are real people

the people who get into arguments are just people who like to argue. in truth, there is nothing to argue over since theists just make random esoteric shit up and atheists destroy it with rationalism. it's like that game, the duck hunt one, it's fun to shoot at them for a while, but it gets really boring quickly
>>
>>66236277
If you don't believe in something you won't define yourself as someone who doesn't believe in this thing.

It's like if someone believe in Santa Claus and is a Santa Clauser, they guy who doesn't believe in Santa Claus won't call himself an Asanta Clauser, this is stupid.
>>
File: gnostics.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
gnostics.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
daily reminder
>>
>>66236311
>>66236362
>>66236365

Thanks a lot for not going all meme on me and replying seriously.
>>
File: Týr.jpg (287KB, 900x723px) Image search: [Google]
Týr.jpg
287KB, 900x723px
>not worshipping the old gods
>>
>anything but agnosticism
>>
The reason atheism is strong in this day and age is because people reject God because they're full of themselves, they're faggots and try to push a liberal agenda
I like atheists who are anti-fags, though there are very few of them
>>
File: wodan.jpg (67KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
wodan.jpg
67KB, 500x540px
>>66236491
>implying
>>
>>66235719
Apatheist.
>>
File: 234165754.jpg (32KB, 848x564px) Image search: [Google]
234165754.jpg
32KB, 848x564px
>>66236611
>boohoo they don't believe in my retarded shit
>they must be gay and lelfish boohoo
>i'm so superior boohoo

pls go on.
>>
>>66236362
That's true, every atheist is going through his 'internet phase' but after that you just stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>66236811
I'm not saying all atheists are atheist because of it, but the later generations will use muh homophobia as an argument to be critical of religion, because they take it as a given that homosexuality should be allowed
>>
liberals tend to be athiest because athiestism to them is freedom and lets them do more dangerous things than think about punishment

reglion is the opposite of it.
its more or less less freedom and alot of laws
to a point you live in a safe bubble because the laws are there to make you fit in regardless of how you are.
beleif is apart of that but that takes time and the consept of reglion is to accept over time
Half the reason the bible is so thick for example is to explain why the rules exist

read the old tesitment and then new testiment
each one has lessons from each life story from each follower of god let it tech you to be a better person

christany his a big role in self goverance and control of your world to take away things that can cause you harm.

the faith part is because none of these lessons would be possiable with out god or jesus.

never the less every follower had a differnet even that blocked them from carrying on
alot of it is about you and how you mentally overcome flaws of your own instincts

like with david and golith it showed that if you are strong in the mind and free strong in your own mind it doesn't matter what stands in your way faith is always stronger and because that gave david the confedence he could beat any problem if you really have a go at trying,
>>
Provide some proofs

Because posting neckbeards wearing fedoras isn't going to make atheists and agnostics see the light.
>>
>>66235422
They aren't breeding. Natural selection has already resolved the problem
>>
>>66235586
>The parts of the bible that are considered crazy in modern society is just metaphors but the rest of it is real I swear. How do I know this? It's faith you heathen
>>
>>66235965
What a retarded comic.

Comparing knowns to unknowns? Does this make the majority of scientists that don't day yes or no to unknown questions stupid because apparently other people can say no the Easter bunny doesn't exist

Is this trying to imply agnostics believe the Easter bunny may exist?

Is this saying anything other than your peanut sized brain can't begin to handle a situation that isn't entirely black or white?
>>
File: 2ff.jpg (52KB, 895x653px) Image search: [Google]
2ff.jpg
52KB, 895x653px
Atheism is great if you believe in Evolution nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkEL4yBJxm8

Intelligent design is a FACT. Nothing personell, kid.
>>
>>66235495
Immensely underrated post
>>
Well I been asking the big guy in the sky for a job now. No dice.

So I guess I'm starting to not believe?
>>
>>66238755
Is that video satire?
>>
>>66239449
i hope so
>>
>The atheist epidemic
>Some neckbeards on the internet telling you that god isn't real is a serious problem
What is up with Christians and their fetish for persecution?
>>
>>66238887
What makes you think God would interfere with your life because you asked him to?
>>
>>66239581
Related video: Flat Earth Is 100% Real. HD Quality 2016

What is going on here?
>>
>>66239449
>>66239581
No, that feeling is just the masonic indoctrination fused in your brain by this point. It's like a virus.

>>66239653
People waking up to the flat earth truth.
>>
>>66240362
oh, ok then
>>
>>66239653
The new fad of "alternative knowledge". It makes people feel smart for "knowing" something that is opposed to conventional wisdom.
>>
People pick teams. And we automatically perceive those outside our own team negatively (e.g. "they're idiots"). When we argue about how stupid the other team is, we are usually only doing it to people on our team (since people on the other team instantly dismiss/ignore what we say). This results in groups of like-minded people, feeding off each other building up more and more anger. So what do we do? I don't know. Maybe listening and empathizing with some people who believe the opposite of you? Can't hurt right?
>>
>>66235623
no it isnt you fucking shitskin
>>
>>66240495
The jefferson bible is better tbqh
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.