[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Allowed countries: countries that require males to be forced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20160917-WA0001.jpg (91KB, 655x913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160917-WA0001.jpg
91KB, 655x913px
Allowed countries:
countries that require males to be forced to enlist in army/conscription

seriously fuck this waste of time
>>
Poland you too?
>>
>>66232576
stupid ikea, it's Indonesia
t. flag pro
>>
>>66232564
Brazil reporting in.

Didn't serve because too much people from my town want to enlist.
>>
American culture has been solidly anti-conscription since Vietnam. You guys just need a really unpopular and ultimately unsuccessful war of your own, as well as a militaristic culture to provide more than enough volunteers for the military, if you want conscription to go away.
>>
>>66232588
Haha no it's Poland you tard.
Fucking burgerslav
>>
File: 1471952409054.jpg (536KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1471952409054.jpg
536KB, 1920x1440px
>>66232564
But conscription is mans best life.
>>
>>66232576
poland also has compulsary conscription?
>>66232601
why would many people want to enlist?
>>
>>66232608
i dont think our country will ever have more volunteers for conscription or a militaristic culture
>>
>>66232986
Hmm, I guess that leaves having a really unpopular war, right during a big wave of pacifism, such that people will flee to Malaysia to avoid the draft and riot against it. Worked for America.
>>
>>66232564
they are bringing it back kek
>>
>>66232608
Tell that to Colombia.
>>
>>66233036
99s will get army'd :DDDDD
>>
>>66232944
You have 18yo, no money to college, no idea of what you want to do for the rest of life. No job, no experience.
Army didn't look bad.

Also, people who serve the army are always chosed for the best jobs.
>>
>>66233041
Apparently they like their war, though. They voted to continue it.

Also, they didn't have the Summer of Love, Draft Dodgers, i.e., all going on during their war AFAIK.
>>
Yeah it was/is a waste of time tbqh
>>
>>66233036
Interesting. What's the occasion?

>>66233092
Same in the States tbqh
>>
File: PepeSolid.png (192KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
PepeSolid.png
192KB, 500x485px
guys, I'm an ex soldier, I'm unemployed, I'm thinking of joining my utterly corrupt police force
>>
>>66233130
Don't let this guy join.

He will corrupt the police force.
>>
>>66233092
yea, this

it is a option for people from lower class backgrounds to be more successful in the future. though i dont think getting shipped over to the middle east is worth it.
>>
File: 1200.jpg (27KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
27KB, 618x412px
>>66233036
>mfw it seems they are considering that here as well
>>
>>66232564
>Officially have conscription.
>It's basically a huge lottery where only like 10% actually get to go to the army.
>You can sign up as a volunteer, but the queue is like 18 months.
>You actually have to wait for nu-male hipster leftists and retarded chavs/bydlos that think its CoD but ultimately dont want in, to finish their time.
>>
>>66233200
Nice Digits.

>Officially have a backup system on the off chance that conscription actually comes back
>Every male citizen must register within 30 days of their 18th birthday lest they lose federal benefits like federal employment and Student Loans
>They have actively stopped enforcing it since 1986
>>
We conscript females too
>>
>>66233193
makes sense for poorer countries cause they basically get every able bodied male to do public work for next to nothing
>>
>>66233154
Yeah. My childhood friend get the army. Was shiped to Haiti.
Brazil was babysitting Haiti with help of ONU (good cash, you could buy a new car after a year).
Then the Earthquake happen. Met him few years back, when he returned to Brazil.

I am not lying. I spend years on /int/ and /pol/ and he is by far the most racist person i ever met. He build a rage against niggers that is off the charts.
I don't blame him. His father told me some shit that he saw when the walls of the Haitian prison break and almost all criminals chimp out in the city.

He is a cop now.
>>
>>66233267

I was never deployed in Haiti but in Chipre (thanks God)

But I heard what they said about Haitians, they just prostitute 8 years old girls for a liter of water
>>
>>66233340
Hear that too. As far as i know, no soldiers had sex with prostitutes in Haiti (AIDS every fucking where). But i don't put my hand on the fire...

Chipre must have being so nice. How was the service in the Mediterranean?
>>
>>66233397

It was boring as fuck, I had to buy an Alienware to kill the time

But I was able to visit Greece, Italy and Turkey
>>
>>66233493

I was in Dubai too, we did a stopover there when returned, I wasn't able to visit the Burj Khalifa though, I saw it from far, it's a big building
>>
>>66233555
>>66233493
Nice.

I leave Brazil only once. When i accidentally get too drunk and wake up in Uruguay.
>>
>>66233717

>i accidentally get too drunk and wake up in Uruguay

nightmarish
>>
>>66232608
too bad our wars arent against some farmers hiding in the bushes with AK-47's
>>
sup my nig
>>
File: thai-army-abuse-draft.jpg (37KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
thai-army-abuse-draft.jpg
37KB, 700x525px
>>66232564
>Men got 2 choices here.
1.Youth military. 300 hours of pushup/situp/stupid ceremony, basically kindergarten.

2.Two full years. Which mean you are either very poor or an idiot. Also meaning its a place where uneducates/idiots/criminals gathered. You will be considered lesser than human and will get abused in every possible ways from your shitty redneck friends,seniors and sergeants.
>>
>>66232608
protip: our conscripts aren't used for wars in foreign countries, only national defense

we only sent enlisted personnel to afghanistan for example
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.