[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up in this America what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: USA in 2057.jpg (39KB, 701x565px) Image search: [Google]
USA in 2057.jpg
39KB, 701x565px
>wake up in this America
what do?
>>
Wonder what Italy is doing in the southwest.
>>
submit to Canadian overlords
>>
>>66231301
spaghetti western?xDDDD
>>
that makes no fucking sense at all
even if commiefornia turned traitor, those hippies and mexico combined couldn't even handle texas, let alone all the rest of that too
and the north part wouldn't be cascadia and canada, it'd be chinese canada in the northwest and the dude weed lmao alliance in the northeast
>>
>>66231292
>cascadia
>racist
Hahaha ok.
>>
>>66231322
leld
>>
>>66231336
California has enough real firepower to turn every other state into ash.
>>
>>66231292
you forgot california desu
>>
>>66231345
Google the northwest front. That's where it's from. Absolutely ridiculous though. I'm in Washington.
>>
>>66231356
As does Texas
>>
DELET THIS
>>
>>66231374
A literal splinter of a splinter from what I just read.
>>
>>66231388
texas is a bunch of rabid retards
>>
File: o-QUEBEC-FLAG-.jpg (232KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-QUEBEC-FLAG-.jpg
232KB, 2000x1000px
>>66231292
Need independent Quebec.
A flag like that deserve to be on a map.
>>
>>66231292
>cascadiaball has no tree
what
>>
>>66231292
Cascadia is least likely to be for whites only desu
>>
>>66231292
>Kansas engulfed by Canada
Could be worse. I'll take the healthcare.
>>
>>66231508
bro you don't want it
our healthcare means dying in emergency rooms during your 5 hour wait because a completely untrained intern glanced at you when you first showed up and decided you could wait
>>
>>66231336
Stop taking the memes seriously you autist. Good chunk of the U.S. military comes from California, and lots of reserve equipment is stored here.

Texas is the only state that could seriously go toe to toe with California military.
>>
File: here iz homor.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
here iz homor.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>66231292
>Cascadia
>Whites only

That's not very progressive.
>>
>PNW
>whites only

seattle and portland have more gays than SF

also Nortemex is white, and I will literally fucking die before I have to live in a mexican majority country again
>>
>>66231549
You are aware you can request immediate emergency services if you feel bad enough right? If you explain the situation it gets you bumped almost all of the time.
>>
>>66231336

if you want to argue "military strength" than quantity > quality. Just as it was during the first civil war
>>
File: 0hkTrKQ.jpg (142KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
0hkTrKQ.jpg
142KB, 640x960px
>whites only

HA, that'll happen
>>
>That area Canada annexed
If anything, they would annex Canada
>>
>>66231407
Texas also has pantex plant and a heavily armed populace
>>
File: pepe gun 3.jpg (65KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun 3.jpg
65KB, 446x373px
>>66231571

>and I will literally fucking die before I have to live in a mexican majority country again

honestly this, I didn't suck fifty dicks in chihuahua and hop the border for nothing. I'm not going back
>>
>Cascadia
>Whites Only
I'd be highly intrigued to have a PNW that's racist but is still otherwise as progressive as it currently is.

>Alright, we'll give everyone a free, guaranteed Basic Income and paid Parental Leave - except of course for those filthy negroes
>>
>>66231615
>heavily armed populace

Rednecks with small arms doesn't mean shit in a actual war.
>>
>>66231598
No that entire area will be cleansed of life. Then the Canadians will move in.
>>
>>66231856
>The North cleansed of life
>Not the S*uth
>Not the barren Southwest
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>66231292
>Minnesota is now rightfully Canadian clay

Just as god intended 2bh
>>
>>66231870
Most of the major cities in the North should be purged. Especially New York, Chicago, Baltimore, Boston, Philadelphia and DC. Purge Toronto too while we're at it.
>>
File: mexican_posters.png (181KB, 660x716px) Image search: [Google]
mexican_posters.png
181KB, 660x716px
>>66231571
>North Mexico is white
>>
>>66231905
>Don't badmouth my city reeeeeeeeeeeeee
But in all seriousness the cities in the North provide a great containment zone for all of the poverty and Black people. If anything we should be purging the Ghettos, which aren't ever more than 30% of a city's population, rather than Urban life in General.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.