[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle for Mosul begins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

https://twitter.com/AndrewScheidl/status/787847479849091072
>>
>>66230259
>Sorry that page doesn't exist
>>
File: CN854C1WcAAcJ8G.jpg (39KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
CN854C1WcAAcJ8G.jpg
39KB, 600x456px
>>66230259
interesting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wcKAD5bUPw
>>
File: IMG_8301.jpg (338KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8301.jpg
338KB, 1600x1067px
Based PMU

Kill those ISIS rats
>>
>>66230259
>tfw that plastic chair on the back of that vehicle reminds me of when I got drunk on Australia Day and started tossing them around with my mates
Now left-wing gimps want to make it Invasion Day and think that they are doing their bit by making some shit facebook status about how Abos are oppressed and whites are all evil (because all whites in Australia are descendants of British settlers or convicts apparently). Then after making said status they have the nerve join in Australia Day celebrations.

This photo really put things into perspective for me, here I am worried about my country's biggest national holiday dying and yet those people in the image are fighting terrorists to save their family, friends and ultimately their own country. We all need to remember how lucky we really are.

Also Triple J is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>66232730
What's the ypg and ypj doing?
>>
https://youtu.be/cdVDGkbDQ1k
>>
>>66233930
Turkey said that we will envolve if PKK,PYD and YPG join the battle. We're backing Kurdish Peshmerge Forces and Sunni local Iraqis trained by Turkish Army.
>>
as they say - good luck to all sides
>>
File: IMG_8271.jpg (151KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8271.jpg
151KB, 1136x640px
>>66234058
>Israel as the middle-east plunges further into chaos
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
7KB, 224x224px
>>66234076
>>
>>66230259
I wonder how many civillians will die there and how quiet UN will be about it...
>>
>>66234024
Boo
>>
>>66234058
It's not about who wins or loses. It's about whether the war was hard fought. Everyone, get out there and give it your all. We're here to have a good time!
>>
Man ISIS just sort of fizzled out in light of the Syrian civil war, huh?

That's what you get for grabbing the attention of the west, lots of bombs and tanks.
>>
>>66234558
ISIS does indeed have a lot of Western bombs and tanks.
>>
>>66234650
Hillary loves to share.
>>
>>66234650
Thats all the munitions and gear left behind when murka pulled out of Iraq.

it's got distributed to militants pretty fast. lol

courtesy of the ameroshart tax payer.
>>
>>66230259
>>>/pol/
>>
Iraq pros: less refugees
ISIS pros: they kill other sandniggers

Who is best here?
>>
>actually declaring when the battle begins for all the enemy to see

It's like present day journalists covering Operation Overlord while the Germans also read the same news.
>>
>>66230259
>it aint me starts playing
>>
>>66234978
it is not that fucking difficult for anyone to know when the battle is going to start, specially when there is a thing called internet. That is how isis gets their word around.
>>
>>66235028
It would be wise for these forces to make it difficult to determine when an attack is imminent, specially when there is a thing called the internet.
>>
>>66235028
The actual difficult part would be for anyone to give a shit desu
>>
Wish I was there
>>
>>66230259
>Obama and Hillary still chants "Assad Must Go"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.