[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wanna the WW3 anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: War.jpg (38KB, 747x560px) Image search: [Google]
War.jpg
38KB, 747x560px
You wanna the WW3 anon?
>>
I'm siding with ruskie
>>
#imwithher
>>
>>66226567
Who's buttpained for what???
>>
Why is Trump doing this?
>>
>>66226634
tl;dr Putin basically threatened to nuke the US if Hillary wins.
>>
File: zhirinovsky_0.jpg (17KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
zhirinovsky_0.jpg
17KB, 500x283px
It wasn't Putin, it was this nutjob.

And only the right wing conspiracy shit sites are reporting it otherwise.
>>
>>66226847
>calling a literal russian Trump nutjob
Murica pls
>>
>>66226709
citation needed
>>
>>66226892
Right, sorry, it was actually Putin's ally and vice chairman of the lower house of the Russian legislature.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/10/13/putin-ally-us-election-comments-todd-tsr-dnt.cnn

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3835356/Vote-Trump-risk-nuclear-war-Putin-s-ally-warns-Russian-president-s-friend-says-Republican-candidate-person-calm-growing-tensions.html
>>
Only if Americans kill all ryssä to the last woman and child
>>
>>66226634
clinton/obama are blaming russians for the leaked emails and raising tensions in order to distract from the content of the leaks
>>
>>66226567
No, i want to be friends with ivan :(
>>
File: 312425.jpg (6KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
312425.jpg
6KB, 200x150px
It's impossible but I want my gov to fuck NATO and stand with russians if war breaks out
>>
>>66227347
then vote trump, the only one who doesn't want to start a war with them
>>
File: IMG_1703.jpg (210KB, 982x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1703.jpg
210KB, 982x980px
I'll join the Russian side if I get to liberate qt blonde virgins in Utah
>>
>>66227366
>>66226596
This. Poland has always benefited from it's ties to Russia. Russia saved poland numerous times and hasn't done anything bad there unlike the USA.
>>
>>66227509
We were good with them until this fat pig Wałęsa came to power and cut off every trading deals with rusians. After that had to beg germans to let us in their meme union. Plus normal people like each other, it's just our goverments
>>
File: utk83ue1.jpg (11KB, 172x189px) Image search: [Google]
utk83ue1.jpg
11KB, 172x189px
ps. purify europe dear Russia.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.