[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: legalize_cannabis.jpg (82KB, 660x331px) Image search: [Google]
legalize_cannabis.jpg
82KB, 660x331px
Do you agree with pic related?
>>
File: asco.jpg (66KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
asco.jpg
66KB, 300x225px
>"It's a canadian thread"
>>
Maybe it would help with some tourism here, probably not

But sure
>>
Yes, for fucks sake. Just end our suffering already.
>>
>>66225940
>Do you agree with pic related?

Yes.

Legalize marijuana already so my stocks can go through the roof

Daddy needs a new benz
>>
File: una vela.jpg (21KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
una vela.jpg
21KB, 500x498px
UNA VELA
>>
>>66225940
The more civilised a society is the less things that need to be illegal.

Our society is not civilised and absolutely cannot be trusted with a substance like THC because there will be entire unemployed counsel estates monging out day after day with their welfare money.

Yes we already have that, but legallising it will make it even more convenient for them. And you dont legalise a crime just because that crime already exists.
>>
>>66226105
>The more civilised a society is the less things that need to be illegal.
I guess that's why the UK feels the need to ban TVs unless you pay the BBC's goons
>>
>>66225940
I live in colorado and have a prescription. Yup.
>>
Is this even an argument anymore?

Once Californians legalize it the rest of the us will follow them and then the rest of the world
>>
>>66225940
Nah, people is stupid enough already
>>
>>66225940
yes
>>
>>66225940
>tfw have my 215 & live in nor cal
yea
>>
>>66225962
This
>>
>>66225940
definitely a yes here, given our neighbours drugs are an unavoidable problem in Chile, legalization would prevent marijuana smuggling and dealing, ensure that people that want to smoke weed actually smoke something that isn't poison made in paraguay, all while getting a good slice in taxes and a proven boost in tourism.
>>
Ohio here. We came very close to legalizing it last fall.

It only failed because the idiots who wrote the legislation put in the provision that only a small number of licenses would be granted in the state and it reeked of corruption. Most people polled were in favor of legalizing it, but the bill sucked so bad that we sent it back to the drawing board.

I think next time it will pass. In Ohio of all places.
>>
>>66227389
I'd rather they'd be stupid and lazy than stupid and active.
>>
Yes, just for the tax revenue it might generate though. It's not an issue i care about beyond that.
>>
Don't really care but I think it's stupid not to
>>
Absolutely.

t. someone heavily invested in marijuana stocks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.