[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anglo-French friendship thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: British_and_French_empires_1920.png (50KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
British_and_French_empires_1920.png
50KB, 1425x625px
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iOcaiD_zW0
>>
File: 1458500393725.png (267KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1458500393725.png
267KB, 1152x648px
How is it going tonight lads?
>>
>tfw best metal band is from Britain

Based Britain

wait

>Metal

I-is this okay?
>>
>>66221909
None too bad mate.

>>66222029
>I-is this okay?
Ofcourse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
>>
>>66221909
Pretty good 2bh
>>
It's more than friendship.
>>
>>66222434
Spain, America, Ireland, the Germans, basically the whole bloody world, they were all just pawns in the British-French banter match.
>>
>friendship

Fuck off
>>
>>66222843
And the Germans had to ruin it all
>>
>two angry old men whine and sulk

yeah I'm game
>>
>>66222975
mohamed pls
>>
File: The_Famous_Grouse_Finest.jpg (3MB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
The_Famous_Grouse_Finest.jpg
3MB, 2400x3600px
Is this popular in the U.K?
>>
>>66223242
It sure is. Real Grouse's are annoying though, try to make them chase you away from their nest.
>>
>>66221617
Hi lads. How was your weekend?
>>
>mfw you realize the entire course of history from 1066 onwards is the French and British shaping the world in their plight to out-banter the other

Nothing escapes us. We were the proto-Cold War countries, with everyone being pawns to our ambitions to destroy the other.

The Hundred Years' war, the Thirty Years' war, the Seven years' war, the American revolution, the Napoleonic wars, the world wars, they were all but playthings for our banter.

Say it with me lads: "whoah"

>>66223041
Are our countries retiring, or just napping for something greater,... : their midlife crisis...?
>>
>>66223499
This

>Are our countries retiring, or just napping for something greater,... : their midlife crisis...?
Let's hope it's just a short nap.
>>
>>66223499
whoah
>>
>>66223601
>yfw France's midlife crisis is to ravage through Europe and relive the thrill of the Crusades by reacquiring Jerusalem, then be recognized once again as the Eldest daughter of the Church
>yfw Britain's midlife crisis is to avenge the slight inflicted on them by the US by invading the whole of the US, and fucking with China for old time's sake
>it ends with them giving each other the finger, but secretly holding back the tears of joy from having shone light once again on their rivarly

Would fund it.
>>
File: 581529841.jpg (53KB, 495x322px) Image search: [Google]
581529841.jpg
53KB, 495x322px
>>66223779
>it will only be a matter of time before Britain and France are making alien primitives fight eachother in our name in the intergalactic 7 years war
>>
>>66223965
>mfw we genetically engineer the species to have a surge of testosterone everytime "Perfide Albion" is uttered
>ywn lead a charge of primitive aliens charged up on testosterone all the while chanting "Perfide Albion, Perfide Albion!" against an English contingent raiding the Charles de Gaulle-Nova Prime system

Are... are we missing out?
>>
>>66222326
(I was talking about Judas Priest)
>>
>>66223412
Hey, sup India?
>>
File: best.png (2MB, 1836x941px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
2MB, 1836x941px
>tfw our respective revolutions were too bloody early for the rest of the world and our total downfall may ensue as a result
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.