[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

toronto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 20161016_175102.png (177KB, 720x607px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_175102.png
177KB, 720x607px
toronto
>>
>>66219658
I have a good name for a new species but I need an idea of who it applies to:
Torontosaurus Rekt
I guess a Torontonian who gets BTFO'd in a thread
>>
File: TorontoSkyline4-1200px-1000x651.jpg (163KB, 1000x651px) Image search: [Google]
TorontoSkyline4-1200px-1000x651.jpg
163KB, 1000x651px
Best city in the Western Hemisphere.

Prove me wrong irrelevant fags.
>>
>>66220250
>>66220253
jesus christ
>>
>>66219658
Toronto genocide will be best day of my life
>>
>>66220253
>Prove me wrong irrelevant fags.
>longest AM commutes in NA
>100,000 new immigrants every year and
feverish condo construction outpacing infrastructure resulting in worsening congestion
>grossly inadequate subway system given 6 months of winter temperatures
>something very off socially;
>I've met girls in public many different cities. Worst experiences with TO girls
>>
Vancouver
>>
>>66220253
>this kills the cuckbertan and hongcouverite
>>
Flin Flon
>>
>>66219658
http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2666787730
>>
File: Dundus_Square.jpg (2MB, 1950x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Dundus_Square.jpg
2MB, 1950x1300px
>the heart of Canada's economy, culture, transportation, communications, technology, finance and industry
>only North American city among the safest cities in the world (as safe as Japanese cities)
>not an urban sprawl shithole like LA, crime-ridden shithole like Chicago, dirty and full of assholes like NYC, or falling into irrelevancy like Montreal
Rest of the continent, are you even trying?
>>
>>66220816
>Objectively most overpriced city in North Amercia

Toronto are you even trying not to get cucked by foreigners
>>
>inb4 army of butthurt ruralfags
>>
It's alright, not as good as American cities in the East, but better than the sprawl that characterizes """"cities"""" like Phoenix and LA.
>>
>>66220670
>longest AM commutes in NA
Hurr I decided to live 2 hours outside of the city so I don't pay Toronto taxes and get to live in a detached cookie cutter suburban home even though I still make entry level salary. Why does it take me 3 hours to drive to the city when the highways get jammed with retards just like me?
>100,000 new immigrants every year
Still the safest city in the continent and doing the best economically. Canadian skilled worker immigrants which make up the vast majority of those in Canada are the cream of the crop of other countries and are leaders in industry, science and entrepreneurship
>feverish condo construction outpacing infrastructure resulting in worsening congestion
Hurr I dislike modern, efficient residential developments. Why can't Toronto be more of a sprawling or decaying shithole like my town
>grossly inadequate subway system given 6 months of winter temperatures
The Spadina line is expanding to Vaughan soon and the Eglinton Crosstown is also under construction. The city is doing a massive infrastructure overhaul would your village is remaining irrelevant.
>something very off socially;
>I've met girls in public many different cities. Worst experiences with TO girls
Implying you've ever been with a girl
>>
VanCOUVER
>>
>>66220813
>fictionkin
another fucking excuse for romanticizing delusion
>>
If I watch 10 minutes of CP24 I get repulsed about some bullshit that's going on in Toronto
>>
>>66220414
Some of my family moved there. They say it's really cancerous.
>>
>>66220816
I read dindu. I should stop browsing /pol/ and /int/.
>>
VANCOUVER!!!!!!!!
>>
File: path_at_td_centremall.jpg (81KB, 615x397px) Image search: [Google]
path_at_td_centremall.jpg
81KB, 615x397px
>>66220670
>Current year
>Doesn't know about Toronto's comfy underground city to use during winters
>>
>>66219658
I left the shitty place to go study in Guelph. Best decision of my life. I would literally kill myself if I went to UofTowongoto.

Glad I grew up in a good neighborhood though.
>>
>>66220414
Calgary is objectively the ugliest, shittiest big Canadian city though.
>>
>>66221350
I believe you mean Edmonton.
>>
>>66221370
Edmonton keeps our prostitutes mostly corralled in a single city. Calgary on the other hand is like a containment board that doesn't work.
>>
WHAT ABOUT VANCOUVER?
>>
>>66221458
Ah.
>>
>>66221125
>Hurr I decided to live 2 hours outside of the city
no this was objectively studied and compared to other NA cities. It has nothing to do with where I live
>Eglinton Crosstown is also under construction
I know. I get stuck in traffic everyday bc of this thing. Service will begin in 2021
http://thecrosstown.ca/the-project
>Why can't Toronto be more of a sprawling or decaying shithole like my town
I live in TO - wew - assumptions

>Implying you've ever been with a girl
Been with plenty. White TO girls are harder to meet. Roosh, a guy who travels around meeting women as a vocation, agrees. Compare with Montreal, NYC, Chicago, Winnipeg, Vancouver - these places are way easier. Exceptions: OTB Asians
>>
File: 1464730795063.png (4MB, 1780x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1464730795063.png
4MB, 1780x1158px
what could have been
>>
>>66221645
>step 4
What would be the point of disabling the power grid of a region that you are currently occupying?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.