[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

purge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: luikuikui.png (18KB, 585x299px) Image search: [Google]
luikuikui.png
18KB, 585x299px
purge
>>
You forgot to paint South America
>>
Kinda sad that the only superiority Lithuanians can feel is against shitskins because they get bullied by other Europeans lmao
>>
>>66218577
Not gonna argue, Iran have stayed out of everyone's way and don't have a Central Bank, hence israel hating them so much, so they can stay, and Egypt can keep it's native population, but the shithead Sunnis deserve to die
>>
They're coming. Within 20 years that region will have over 2 billion people.

Even if only 1/10 leave, that will be 200 million more ficki fickis.
>>
File: 1464761043627.jpg (78KB, 350x725px) Image search: [Google]
1464761043627.jpg
78KB, 350x725px
>>66218577
>Tunisia
>Morrocco
>Armenia
>Israel
>Ethiopia
>Madagascar
>Iran

>not purging Qatar
>>
File: 9872411.jpg (137KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9872411.jpg
137KB, 768x1024px
>implying anyone treats any Balts as anything but a cuck joke gone too far

>>66218786
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Islamic_Republic_of_Iran

To be fair though you are being kind of stupid. The advantage Iran has is that its central bank is entirely domestically and publicly controlled without debts to international banking cartels (IMF and World Bank).

Only Syria and North Korea can also say the same.
>>
>>66219655
Well that's a good thing, every country should have their own central bank
>>
Piss off, we have nothing in common with these sandniggers and googles
>>
>>66219711
I agree, fuck the international bankers. One of the reasons both the international Jews and Israel have teamed up against Iran is the fact that they are not good goys, to either Jewishly controlled entity.

Pic semi-related, >t. Cohen
>>
>>66219794
You're basically Southern Balts, butthurt levels through the roof while being eternally cucked by America to the point that your whole country is a CIA side project. I would be ashamed if I were you.
>>
>>66218577
Does anybody realize that the people in this area of the earth drain an insurmountable quantity of resources? I mean, realistically, we complain about welfare. Yet Africa+Middle East is "Welfare" on a global scale. We would have so much more food and water and money (aid packages) etc.
>>
>>66219977
>Canada doesn't think he's controlled by America

Alright man, I'm all for memes and being a dick but this is just insanity
>>
>>66220039
>drains resources
>source for a large portion of oil and natural gas as well as other resources
Didn't think it through did you Amerifat?
>>
File: r-CANADA-IRAQ-WAR-large570.jpg (30KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
r-CANADA-IRAQ-WAR-large570.jpg
30KB, 570x238px
>>66220155
Canada is certainly heavily influenced by America which is a shame in its own right but we're not another cucked former Eastern Bloc micronation with a CIA controlled government.
>>
>>66220039
Where to begin?

Africa is the continent with the most ressources.
The so called "welfare" is only used to maintain poverty and allow us to exploit their ressources
Western food waste could actually feed everyone starving around the world
Africa and Middle East aren't comparable in anyway
>>
>>66220039
>neets
>complaining about welfare
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.