[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: CucM3-DXgAEwmUD.jpg (68KB, 600x712px) Image search: [Google]
CucM3-DXgAEwmUD.jpg
68KB, 600x712px
“We’ve made the decision we’re going to war with Iraq.” This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, “We’re going to war with Iraq? Why?” He said, “I don’t know.” He said, “I guess they don’t know what else to do.” So I said, “Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?” He said, “No, no.” He says, “There’s nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq.” He said, “I guess it’s like we don’t know what to do about terrorists, but we’ve got a good military and we can take down governments.” And he said, “I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail.”

“We’re going to take out seven countries in 5 years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran”
>>
Source: General Wesley Clark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
>>
I watched that video on youtube. I wonder though, why those countries in particular? I understand Iran, they are pretty much the only somewhat competent country that is openly hostile to the US (as opposed to shitholes like North Korea).

Iraq? Ok, maybe somewhat understandable because of Saddam. But still, if IRAN is your enemy (as the US claims it is every day), then why overthrow a stable Sunni state next to Iran and basically hand them over to the Iranians?

And what about Lebanon, why Lebanon? Why Libya? And Somalia, what the fuck, Somalia is already a shithole, why overthrow them?

It seems like such an arbitrary list. Does Israel have a hand in this? Maybe. The states that are somewhat on decent terms with Israel (like Jordan, Saudi Arabia) are left alone.
>>
>>66215264
What about us? What we have done to get American Coup? We are in Nato, we was ally with America since our cuntree founded. Fucking dumb Americans are destroing their own future with their impulsive acts.
>>
>>66215264

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 but they were destroyed.
>>
>>66215264
>Does Israel have a hand in this? Maybe. The states that are somewhat on decent terms with Israel (like Jordan, Saudi Arabia) are left alone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Pm2Zpbq_4
>>
File: img_5138-0.jpg (243KB, 953x831px) Image search: [Google]
img_5138-0.jpg
243KB, 953x831px
>>66218477
>>
>>66214991
The world would be at peace if America nuked Saudi Arabia, Israel, Iran, and Turkey then get into a full scale nuclear war with China and Russia
>>
File: 3b9.png (160KB, 450x433px) Image search: [Google]
3b9.png
160KB, 450x433px
Thanks for taking care of the refugees for us Europe. More to come.
>>
>>66220550
Yeah because we'd all be dead then.
>>
>>66214991
>Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam

You could, easily.
>>
>>66220672
They're already killing us slowly, might as well get it done with and have all the bullies in the yard pound on each other (no homo)
>>
>>66220720
>the German gives out advice when it comes to mass murder
Pottery.
>>
>>66215264
Iraq was strong enough to close shipping out of the Persian Gulf and weak enough to be easily taken by the US(I think we took most of the major military objectives within 2 weeks). The only real obstacle we faced was the insurgeny which was largely dealt with until Obongo fucked up the Status of Forces agreement.

We attacked them because we depend on global trade to bribe our allies. The entire point of Gulf War 2 was to allow us to base shit there so that we can contain the Iranians as well as to guarantee that no one fucks with the supply of oil to the rest of the globe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.