[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post ITT if you had relatives who fought for the axis powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

Post ITT if you had relatives who fought for the axis powers

Not allowed ITT: Commies and supporters of democracy.
>>
File: morpeh-0011.jpg (1MB, 3312x2268px) Image search: [Google]
morpeh-0011.jpg
1MB, 3312x2268px
im so proud my grandpa killed as much nazis as he can
>>
>>66214421
What if you had relatives who worked for the Ra back when they were communicating to set up an Alliance between us and Germany?
Special secret, (Dev was in on it too, hence the condolence for Hitler's death)
>>
>>66214512

>mfw my great grandpa killed a bunch of russians and was treated as a hero when he returned to spain
>tfw he siestaed every day for the rest of his life while your grandpa probably died of starvation
>>
>>66215228
my father died of artilerry killing frozen nazi pussies in Stalingrad
>>
>>66215285
grandfather* desu
>>
>>66214421
My family was I mexico so I don't think they didn't anything during ww2. Probably killing each other like mexico has always done
>>
>>66215285

My great grandpa died of old age in his home in Toledo after a long and successful life.
>>
>>66215398

CHI
>>
>>66215422
congrats to this pussy :^)
>>
My granpa was a machinegun group leader in the battle of Tali-Ihantala where he lost his right arm.
Hes machine gun group of 3 mgs killed lots of ruskies.

He got the 4 th class medal of liberty,3th and 2 th class are the mannerheim cross comparable to medal of honor or similar.
>>
File: 73 millions.png (12KB, 283x241px) Image search: [Google]
73 millions.png
12KB, 283x241px
>>66215398
>Probably killing each other like mexico has always done

>this post in a thread about pic related

We have never been even close
>>
My father told me my grandfather had a picture of Hitler in his house until the day he died. But that's probably because he hated communism more than anything. He was an Arab by the way.

My great grandfather died in WW1 fighting for the Ottomans.
>>
>>66214421
my grand-grandpa tb h
>>
An american bomber crashed where my grandparents grew up.
The village made clothes out of the parachutes.
Then we got rich out of Germanys retardation.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 546x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 546x768px
My grandfather was a volunteer in the danish Schalburg Korps and Division Nordland - part of the Waffen SS. He was working in Charlottenburg in Berlin.
>>
File: 1459107930584.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1459107930584.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>66214421
>tfw your great uncle was a German U-boat commander

I'm kind of a big deal on /pol/
>>
My nonno was drafted by Mussolini and fought in an artillery regiment. His brother died in Greece, his best friend died in his arms and he was almost executed by those perfidious kraut cock suckers they called """"allies"""" during their retreat back into nazi land. Fuck facists and fuck the Germans.
>>
>>66215422
I think u remember you from months ago.
Your grandpa was in the ejercito de africa, and he crossed to the peninsula with franco troops i may remember. You were asking for books or troop songs.
>>
>>66220459
Na? Auch schon so richtig mett heute ronnie?
>>
>>66220572

I'm not moorish
>>
>>66214421
My grandfather's brother was an interpreter for the Germans, who fought in Finland.
>>
>>66219820
Why are nazi supporters allowed in Canada?
>>
File: Gurugú (Ferrer-Dalmau).jpg (126KB, 671x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gurugú (Ferrer-Dalmau).jpg
126KB, 671x800px
>>66221512
>implying soldiers stacked there were moors
>>
>>66221512
the ejercito de africa were spanish soldiers in ceuta ,melilla and the spanish morocco. there were moors moroccans mercenaries too, but most of them were spaniards.
>>
>>66214512
>tfw my grandfather unironically ended literally hundreds of italians and germans
>>
File: FEB10.png (323KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
FEB10.png
323KB, 500x343px
>>66214512

Grandad was air-force pilot.
>>
Relative was in the SS
>>
>>66223337

A lot of them became POWs and after the war ended St. Laurent let them immigrate here because they did not want to go back to Germany
>>
>>66214421
Hello
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.