[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all seriousness, why have white Westerners gone so far off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: Time.png (275KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
Time.png
275KB, 500x625px
In all seriousness, why have white Westerners gone so far off the rails these past few decades?
>>
>>66201849
Jews
>>
America

(Puke)
>>
>>66201849
We were in wars on average once 20 years, we didn't have time for bullshit now, instead just fighting, whether it was worth it or not.

Now we don't fight anything, and probably because jews, instead of using this time of """""peace""""" to progress and advance society and shit we waste time with trying to bring everyone with us, so we go nowhere because these people don't want to catch up, they want to be carried and we can't carry them without breaking society and carrying their "friends" (read:shitbag 3rd world """""""refugees""""""") with them, so we're fucked and we need another war, preferably one we lose, or come close to losing, to clean society of the cunts that ruin it now.
>>
>>66201849
to be fair, not only them but also most of others.
its more of the generations problem i think. probably because of info-flooding caused by the internet, including SNSes as the place of hivemind, showing self-esteem.
>>
File: 1476620349272.jpg (360KB, 960x1089px)
1476620349272.jpg
360KB, 960x1089px
>>66202004
I won't go out without a fight
>>
>>66201849
>>66201910
>>66202004
> Being against freedom
Die you fucking degenerates
>>
>>66201849
Because mass media makes money off of exploiting shock value that wasn't visible 2 decades ago.
>>
>>66201849
woah surely that single article represents the entire american populous!
>>
>>66203858

Yup, internet media has made mountains of molehills and gave press to weird shit like this. Do you think something like this would have been covered in legitimate mainstream news before? Hell no.

Forums, specific interest communities/websites, have created echo chambers for both ends.
>>
>>66201849
USA and it's cultural influence
Jew York and LA destroyed the west
>>
File: white (((people))).png (205KB, 636x391px) Image search: [Google]
white (((people))).png
205KB, 636x391px
>>66203858
>>66203961
>>66204561
>that denial
>>
>>66204702
Jew York and LA isn't where this shit comes from though.
>>
>>66204702
Direct Colonies of US:
>UK
>EU
>Australia
>New Zealand

Secondary Colonies:
>Japan
>Korea
>Phillipines
>Taiwan
>>
File: tamar-wallaby.jpg (45KB, 304x473px) Image search: [Google]
tamar-wallaby.jpg
45KB, 304x473px
>>66201849
it keeps me awake at night.

why did we suddenly decide not to have standards in human conduct anymore?

why are governments everywhere so far up everyone's ass trying to control them?

why are there psuedo global ruling bodies like the UN trying to interfere with literally everything and why does anyone even listen?

can't even bare to fucking watch anymore.
>>
>>66201849
Anglos
>>
>>66201849

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>66201849
wh*tes should be genocided desu
>>
File: 1386659058633.jpg (35KB, 450x444px)
1386659058633.jpg
35KB, 450x444px
>>66204797
>that guy
>white
>>
>>66205145
america's largely germanic and irish

uk's not responsible for 90% of the shit you see on tv

not anglos son
>>
File: 1458429936722.gif (498KB, 252x180px) Image search: [Google]
1458429936722.gif
498KB, 252x180px
>>66205224
White in America
>>
>>66205137
>why did we suddenly decide not to have standards in human conduct anymore?
This always existed, we just were more afraid to open up about it to others. The internet is major part of this development.
>why are governments everywhere so far up everyone's ass trying to control them?
Because control and centralization to them = Order and Stability. A complacent and controlled populace is an easy one to control.
>why are there psuedo global ruling bodies like the UN trying to interfere with literally everything and why does anyone even listen?
Same as above, they believe permanent peace can be brought about when everyone submits to a higher authority of their own volition.
>>
>>66205275
It's not restricted to a single country but regardless, TV is brainwashing. It's a medium that gets interest from exploiting shock value. Why do you think you see so many trashy reality TV shows these days?
>>
File: 1445356814985.jpg (61KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445356814985.jpg
61KB, 450x600px
>>66205275
Burgers are Anglo in essence and by soul.
>>
>>66205348
>we just were more afraid to open up about it to others
well that's it, you shouldn't. tolerance at its extremity is harmful to someone too. like that literal circus attraction in op who is now all fucked up.
>>
Swing a ding baby, whites love pushing boundaries until the boundaries push back.
The rest of the world copies whatever the west comes up with because the west invents the new things.
Who else but whites would take the brave step into the unknown?
The real degenerates are the fearful rats that fear any risk and any change.
>>
>>66205672
>lets destroy civilisation just because we can
>>
freedom is a hell of a drug
>>
>>66201849
Very strong individualism, it creates people who need to be a special little snowflake and they are always pushing the boundaries to find new things to identify as.
>>
>>66205500
I suppose. It's a really relative and subjective thing. People have different levels to which they tolerate things that are strange or different. Like if people didn't tolerate the circus freak, than it would probably kill itself, and at what point do we tolerate someone else's death?
>>
>>66205766
What civilization has been lost to transexuals, homusexuals and feminism?
As far as I can see the wests losses are completely unrelated to those things.
Transaggots have no relevance to anything because they are a statistical anomaly, gays too.
Feminism isn't present in Japan yet they still have terrible popgrowth.
Where are the proofs?
>>
>>66206107
This pretty much

Civilizations degrade for economic, political and social reasons, not because Gaius plowed a Greek boytoy that one time.
>>
>>66206107
It has way less to do with faggotry than self-absorbtion and consumerism.
>>
>>66201849

It's just the new order coming to an end.

If you look at the period of time the Greeks started to lose power, they had become degenerates too portraying overly sexual and imperfect people.
Same for the Egyptians and Romans.
Widespread and ovservable degeneracy is the sign of a waning power. The Chinese in the other hand, show all the signs of a growing power. They're the Rome to America's Greece.
>>
>>66206404
You have some mighty delusions of the past if you think people were less self absorbed and less greedy for validation and wealth.
Kings and peasants were as selfish, petty and decadent as we are today.
If anything consumerism and modernity give people better ways to channel those vises.
>>
Let's not even pretend that the existence of transsexuals/transgenders/whatever the kids call it these days even comes close to being as bad as the shit that goes on every day in your average non-Western country.

I'd much rather live in a country where one person out of a thousand is a fucking degenerate rather than being ruled by Sharia law, have drug dealer gangs behead half of my village every year, not have enough money to even eat, die of AIDS at forty, etc.
>>
>>66206921
Yeah everything this guy said is pretty good
>>
>>66206921
Kind of agree with you but I the think one of the problem is that the west is focusing and pouring lots of money on transgenders/transsexuals/whatever issue instead of focusing on the real problems you describe
>>
>>66201849
Because the white race is a race of cuckolds. Liberalism and feminism will be the death of it.
>>
>>66206639
>peasants
Are you serisouly putting on the same level striving for survival and self-fetish ?
Good luck relativising our selfie civilisation.
>>
We lost our Judeo-Christian values
>>
The generation before us was retarded. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>66207210
>Are you serisouly putting on the same level striving for survival and self-fetish ?
People were killed for being ''''witches'''' because other people in the village were sick and tired of helping their old asses. (Englands witchhunts)
Neighbors would lie to get you in trouble with the inquisition or even your own husband/wife would.
Why do you think people were so fast to give the jews to the Nazis everywhere? TO STEAL THEIR SHIT
Starving my ass, the people that have it good always look to make it even better, preferably with the least effort possible.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlP2oBJR_K8
>>
>>66206107
Feminism is an attack on masculinity. If all men turn into beta males and women gain influence it's much easier to introduce leftist policies. Now europeans accept muslims and africans in their countries and they even gladly pay for them with tax money. It's all related mate.
>>
>>66208123
Betas are betas regardless of femenism.

You're also conflating leftist with progressive, which aren't the same thing.
>>
>>66208214
I don't really get why people blame liberalism either, as the Netherlands has always been liberal.

We went from warrior tribes, to conquered, to pirates, to slave traders and oppressors. And then pretend our "freedom and degeneracy" is something from the last few weeks.

The mass migration is the product of a multitude of factors. A post war, spoiled hippy generation. The EU trying to destroy the nation states of Europe in favour of the American model. American jews who think they are safer in diverse countries and Americans projecting their multiculturalism on us. Islamic countries using oil money to steer migration.

But the resistance against these changes are getting stronger and stronger every day, to the point it could destroy the EU. So I think or hope the mass migration will end soon. The biggest migration waves, before the refugee crisis, have already ended long ago. The Turks and Moroccans were imported in the 70's and 80's. Nobody asked them to integrate so now we're stuck their alienated children who have no change to survive in our society.
>>
>>66208596
We were also the center of the enlightenment 500 years ago. And people from all over Europe came here for our freedom.
>>
>>66208214
>Betas are betas regardless of femenism.

That's not true. Men are being indoctrinated by school and universities, that's why they turn into betas.
>>
File: IMG_1559.jpg (369KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.jpg
369KB, 1600x1250px
>>66201849
Gee whiz, I WONDER WHY
The Allied Powers were a mistake
>>
>>66201849
Won't the synthethic testosterone pass onto the baby in the womb, and later through milk?
>>
>>66209724
But it feelsgood to virtue signal and feel special to do it, so it doesn't matter.
I swear to God these "people" need to be thrown on some island in the pacific
>>
it is coming
>>
>>66204702
Wait, but I thought we didn't have a culture.
Make up your damn mind.
>>
>>66208214
All progressives are leftists. There may be some leftists who claim they are innocent of progressiveness, but their existence and beliefs encourage the progressives. Therefore, leftists must be slaughtered to weed out the progressives There are no innocent leftists.
>>
>>66201849
If (((America)))/West destroying itself, will peace returns to other parts of the world?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.