[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South America caste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: americas-brasiltribe.jpg (97KB, 690x445px) Image search: [Google]
americas-brasiltribe.jpg
97KB, 690x445px
Black > indigena??
>>
Nah, indios are better than africans.
>>
>>66191278
the guy on the left sells bags of oranges by the freeway onramp near my pad in L.A.
>>
>>66193235
Black are preferred as singer or sportsman and sex partner..
But indigena are not.. especially male. Right??
>>
Gringo>creole>mestizo>mullato>black>indigena
??
>>
No, in Brazil nobody compares blacks and indigenas.
Indigenas are more like sunburnt japanese, but more lazy.
>>
>>66197475
Indigena can marry white girls?? Ivery never seen on media and google
>>
>>66197898
Yes, they can and do. But since Brazil almost kill them all, there is just a little "pure". Many of them are so mixed I don't even know the person had an indigena ancestry.
>>
>>66197898
Yes
>>
Caucasian > mestizo > indígena > mulato > black
>>
>>66198589
Wanna see some fotos
>>
File: Eunice-Baía.jpg (41KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
Eunice-Baía.jpg
41KB, 460x460px
They're peaceful, welcoming, respectful, and managed to preserve their ancient traditions. The polar opposite of niggers.
>>
>>66199994
Her dad is indigena?

Baia is native family name?
>>
File: Eunice-Baía-2.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Eunice-Baía-2.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>66200034
She's from an actual Amazonian tribe, not a halfling. And not sure about her name, but in Portuguese "baía" means bay.

I'd swap every single nigger in this country for Amazonians without thinking twice.
>>
>>66199994
>>66200597
>Yanks genocided this and replaced it with niggers
>>
>>66200963
Yanks are pertty stupid desu. We had to import them because the natives died in droves be maalria and other disaes, but even then blacks from Iberian countries/carib>African Blacks>Haitians>Black Americans.
>>
>>66200963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFUevXe0-H8

Makes me cry every time ;_;
>>
Natives have souls and thus can be considered people, nignogs don't
>>
>>66200597
Why should not they use native name??
>>
Mulatto >>>>>>> white > black > indian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mest*zo
>>
>>66204546
dumb tyrone
>>
>>66204546
Obama??
>>
File: foto_2.jpg (111KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
foto_2.jpg
111KB, 620x465px
>>66199994

1 - Ugly and short as fuck
2 - annoying
3 - they traffic value of patents
4 - they charge tolls
5 - bad at sports
6 - violent

Native Americans are worse than niggers
>>
>>66204762

This. Not to mention they are fat as fuck because they are lazy and don't do nothing all day
>>
>>66204762
Robber tend to hate original owner
>>
>>66199994
This. I live in a city in the middle of nowhere with many natives nearby and they just do their own thing by themselves. They're welcoming and will teach you stuff/give you medicine if you want, ando you can also buy their organic crops if you know them well enough. It's cheap and of good quality.
>>
>>66199994

They are far worse than niggers. Niggers don't challenges the sovereignty of a country or demarcate lands
>>
>>66205028

>I live in a city in the middle of nowhere with many natives nearby

Sure you live.

Nobody likes Native Americans in Mato Grosso and I think the whole North region.
>>
>>66205044
Your country is a fucking federation, what are you complaining about?
>>
>>66195856

Shut up, Kim.
Mestizo is a general term for any half-breed, criollo is a term used to refers a black person (like nigga or nigger), gringo is used to define any foreigner. So, this comparison of ours makes no sense.
Also, here we judge by the individual, not the collective.
>>
>>66205091
In my specific city our relationship is just fine, not even old people dislike them. I wouldn't know about the rest of the country.
>>
>>66205091

Speak for yourself.
>>
>>66205334
I should also probably use the word town instead of city.
>>
>>66205326
>Mestizo is a general term for any half-breed
Mestizo = native American + European, other kinds of mongrels have different names
>>
>>66204546

Mulatto is a mestizo, adipose one.
Cabocla is a better kind of mestizo, though.
>>
>>66205561

No, you are wrong.
Mestizo is a general term, the specifics terms are:
.Cabocla - half-White half-Amerindian;
.Mulata - half-White half-Black;
.Cafuzo - half-Amerindian half-Black;
.Ainôco - half-Japanese.
>>
>>66205708
Only in your language.
>>
>>66205860

True.
Yet, mestizo is any half-breed.
Although, the constant use of this word to define an offspring of Europeans and Amerindias, it had created this false ideia.
>>
>>66205708
>half-White half-Amerindian;
Mestizo
>half-White half-Black
Mulato
>half-Amerindian half-Black
Zambo
>half-Japanese.
Chink?
>>
>>66206164

Mestizo is the same as half-breed.
>Although, the constant use of this word to define an offspring of Europeans and Amerindias, it had created this false ideia.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.