[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brits and London

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: london.jpg (79KB, 710x326px) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
79KB, 710x326px
i visited London , thats was amazing although i am really surprised because 70% are not brits, how is that possible?, what do you think about this?

now i can understand you (Brexit, anti-immigration campaign,etc)
>>
>>66190421
london is only for shitskin
remember that
>>
>>66190421
More than 70% are British. 45% are British and white, 60% are white.
>>
>>66190421
Around 300,000 people settle here per year, its fucking crazy. The worst thing is that the person who oversaw these ridiculous immigration figures just became prime minister.
>>
>>66190421
London is the capital of the world not just the country. If you want Brits go literally anywhere else.
>>
London>Shitholes that bitch about immigration and then beg us for money
>>
>>66190518
>more than 70% are british
What. Brits make up barely 40% of the population here.
>>
>>66190649
No
>>
>>66190421
Londonabad/New Fulham/King's Broast has fallen to the non-whites brother

Crusades when?
>>
>>66190569
This tbqh
>>
>>66190667
>No.
Take your head out of the sand mate. If you leave the north and south west parts of the city, the streets resemble pakistan more than anything else.
>>
>>66190667
I live in a south london green belt area and you go like 3 miles north and it's 100% brown.

Some groups are better than others desu and ofc there's a fine line between multicultural community in the wealthy parts, and just depressing slums in the poor parts.
>>
>>66190569
But most of london is a shithole at this point.
>>
london makes the money so that the rest of england can enjoy the benifits

just like any global city. the nonces who bitch about it? just stay out of london, its easy enough.

got priced out of living there though, and I don't think I'll return
>>
>>66190421
>now i can understand you
Actually London did vote to stay in the European Union as did Scotland and Northern Ireland, and also the foreign born population a country has does not seem to be correlated to anti-immigration attitudes for example Spain has about the same proportion of immigrants than Norway, the UK and The USA
>>
>>66190770
>>66190785
>anecdotal evidence of certain parts of London has any sort of relevance over census results
>>
>>66190870
The overall statistic isn't in question, the distribution of people in London is characterised by packets of non-native people then packets of Brits. This information is part of the census.

Consider southall, croydon, tower hamlets, willesdon, kilburn, Enfield, streatham, etc.

Those places are very concentrated areas of non British people.
>>
>>66191086
I'm not talking about any sort of distribution. Just stating the fact that 70% of London is not foreign like OP claimed.
>>
>>66191225
Yea it's tricky because much of greater London isn't something anyone would call London desu. Woodmansterne for example has 0 to do with London.

If he went central London for a bit I'm certain he'd think oh it's 70% foreign
>>
>>66191473
That's true, but then again just being brown/black doesn't exclude you from being British, regardless of what some here may think.
>>
>>66191579
Ah yes, all the black and brown people that were present during the creation of the Magna Carta.
All the black and brown people that were present during the Act of Union.
All the muslims present during the Battle of Stamford Bridge.
All the roadmen that were present during the Blitz and D-Day.

They're 100% British and earned their British identity, right.
>>
>>66191896

It is current year, dude, stup applying historical standards.
>>
>>66191579
I dont disagree mate, but some really aren't British at all
>>
every single british poster on this board is a paki.
>>
>>66192501
this
>>
>>66190810
Maybe London voted against brexit because the majority there are immigrants?
>>
File: London old and new.jpg (318KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
London old and new.jpg
318KB, 1100x733px
>>66190421

Proper Londoner here

Pros:

>Full of international qts(take your pick from niggas,asians,arabs,slavs,whites,latinas etc..)

>Authentic restaurants all over the world

>Only City along with Paris in Europe that can Rival the best American cities for nightlife.

>Arsenal

>Best transportation in Europe

>If you are rich then it really is the best city in the world as many says.

>Full of history

Cons:

>You either live in the ghetto shitholes full of pakis and slavs or you burn your wallet to live in a small flat

>A lot of niggers/curry niggers/wiggers called Roadmans

>You can literally be in a School or Workplace as the only english person.

>Good luck finding work as a student competing with Spanish/slavs/italians/pakis/niggers immigrants who is willing to be paid £6 an hour.

>Spurs/Chelsea/West Ham and other shitty football clubs

>Modern London is turning into America with all the fast foods/fashion/Sky scrapers

>If you are poor then its the most overrated city in the world along with Paris.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.