[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear German and Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 17

File: 2.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
Do you have grandparents who fought during WW2?

Did they say anything about it?

I see many American friends of mine talk about it but not from you guys.
>>
>>66188301
People who actually experienced the horrors of war prefer not to talk about it.
>>
>>66188431
why then, the damned jews wont shut the fuck up?
>>
>>66188431
They can still talk, or is it like a taboo in your country?
>>
File: 1475121242437.png (46KB, 322x218px)
1475121242437.png
46KB, 322x218px
>>66188468
>>
>>66188499
japanese appears here! hehe
>>
>>66188468
because it's a way to extort money and guilt from the goyim

thats what makes kikes so sickening

gentiles dont do that
>>
>>66188483
If you shot people dead and saw them blow up and die while living in horrible conditions and the constant fear of being dead the next day you wake up would you like to be remembered of it and talk about it until you die?
It's not like they're proud of what they did.
They fought a war they didn't want to fight and killed other guys not to be killed themselves.
War isn't some Spielberg shit, it fucks you up for good.
>>
>>66188577
you don't have to go specific but at least share what happened during the time. wow
>>
>>66188605
Read a book if you want to know what happened during that time
>>
>>66188620
Okay I guess your family is beaten down when talking about history, whether it was bad or good.
>>
>>66188301
My mom said her father landed on Russia as a Japanese imperial army soldier. I don't know if it was Sakhalin or the continent. He passed away some years ago. Mom said he didn't talk much about the war.

My father's father's younger brother has been to somewhere in South East Asia as Japanese soldier and gone missing.
>>
File: 1468286572583.jpg (66KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1468286572583.jpg
66KB, 420x420px
my grandpa beheaded 100 chinese and then fucked 100 korean comfort women and then beheaded another 100 chinese he told me that he felt extreme honor and the war was best days of his life
>>
>>66188715
oh my gook!
>>
>>66188301
The former principal of my school I went to (he died some years ago with 93).
He often went for a walk the way from his house to school because he had heavy alzheimer and this was the only thinkg that he remembered and never got lost.

He never remembered me and told propably 20 or 30 times the same story how he was in Stalingrad.

Basically all his group was killed except for him. He said that the russians didn't gave 2 shits and just shot as many of them as possible. He was captured and became a POW.
In the Gulag he learnt some Russian using the news papers the Soviet soldiers cleaned their asses with after shitting. This gave him a somehow better treatment over the others. Propably this was why he survived.

He didn't tell me other details only this very often. I always wondered how can he be so bitter that his friends were shot. It isn't like they went on a playground having some fun, they propanly genocided of whole villages on their way towards Stalingrad.

But whatever lad.
>>
>>66188687
I see, I never asked but my family members including my grandparent shared their episodes in Korean War and Vietnamese war.
But nothing too detail or extreme like >>66188715
>>
Grandvather No1 was a tank commander in Russia

No2 was a Pioneer in Greece

Sadly both had passed away before I was born
>>
>>66188301
My grandfather went to Manchuria
He was a member of group that cultivate Manchuria
He prepared to fight
but he didn't
because he was too young then , and 1945 came before he fight
he said there is no watet that human can drink
They must boil before drinking water
>>
>>66188792
>Grandvather
*father
>>
>>66188821
>he had to boil water

May we never forget the heroic act of your grandfather.
>>
>>66188605
My grandfathers didn't like to talk about the war, too. One tried to talk about it with my mother and her brother but had a panic attack when he tried to remember. From what I could find out with an uncle from the other families side, he was in a unit that was responsible for several war crimes. He was in Soviet captivity from 1943 until 1951. He hated the Russians after that so badly he once beat up someone who spoke a word of Russian in his presence.

The other would talk about his own experience since he was lucky and saw no combat for 2 years. His luck was mainly the fact that he was the only survivor of 4 brothers. He really couldn't talk about what happened to them even though he knew it.
My uncle investigated a bit. One got his lower body torn off in Stalingrad, one went missing during the retreat of Herresgruooe Mitte and one died somewhere in the western Ukraine.

>>66188745
You obviously haven't served in the Bundeswehr or you would know what comradeship is.
>>
>>66188954
>Bundi
Ahahahaha
>>
>>66188954
>genocide whole villages (women, children, old people)
>get upset that those people see as something to shoot as fast as possible

It's like they weren't even aware of what they were actually doing.
>>
>>66189025
>what is propaganda
>>
>>66189025
I don't know if he personally committed any crimes.
But you sound like some Sören who thinks that all soldiers are murderers anyway.
>>
>>66189065
He was an officer.
He propably ordered those crimes.
>>
>>66189065
well "to kill people" is sort of in a soldiers job description. ofc soldiers are murderers, the murder they do, though is permitted by law, which makes it ok
>>
File: ridicule.png (378KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
ridicule.png
378KB, 640x656px
>>66188577
My great grandpa actually enjoys talking about blowing up Germans in WWII. He always tells a story about how he once threw a grenade into German machine gun nest and a soldiers arm flew out and slapped his helmet off when it detonated. He also used to be an executive, so he might just be a psychopath.
>>
>>66188837
please don't insult
>>
>>66188301
a great-uncle of mine once told me a funny story of an us soldier that he found all alone crying in a cellar
>>
>>66189118
1 German family open to talk about it!
>>
>>66189105
>your grandpa
thats insane
>>
>>66188301
great uncle had no hair on his body from being gased lol
>>
>>66189086
What kind of shitty troll are you? I don't know why I'm discussing the war with Turks or Leftists anyway.
>>
>>66189105
> great grandpa
What the shit? How young are generations in your family?
>>
>>66189182
Oy vey!
>>
>>66188301
my grandpa's father is stationed at a watch tower, he's an american
>>
>>66189105
That's just Hollywood fueled fantasy of a senile man
>>
the only thing i know about ww2 from personal accounts is what my grandmother told me. she was just a little kid at the time. my great grandfather was somewhere out in the village and it was dark, his sister saw some german soldiers on the street going back to the military base (there was a military base at their village) and told them something in german from the window, so they came in. but no one really spoke german, so my great great grandmother made them eggs - it was the only food they ate. maybe an order was given for them not to eat anything else. then my great grandfather came and saw them and he called his brother, he spoke german - he studied in dresden or somewhere. so they talked a bit and one of the soldiers took my grandmother on his knee and told them he has a daughter just like her in germany. in a while they paid for the eggs, finished talking and left.
another time my grandmother was near the village centre and was looking at all the tanks parked. one of the soldiers took her to the tank and placed her at the wheel or something and played a bit with her. i think those might have been half-tracks and not tanks, but my grandmother says they were tanks.
and at some point the germans left and the russians came and then she complains they only drank and stole what they could find and never paid for anything.
>>
>>66188301
My family back then were commies.
Some even immigrated to Russia after it went commy in the 20s to live the commy dreams.

The commy part in Germany died in the KZ Dachau propably from ordered shooting after they couldn't be deported to another place while the allied were comming.

The commies in Russia were put into gulags for being acused to cooperate with the nazis (basically go gulag for being german) My grandpa was 5 years old while his parents and his 6 of his 8 siblings were already dead, He and his 2 remaining sisters survived.

Now imagine how good it must feel for your commy heart to be punished by your beloved commies with such gruesomeness for being a Nazi. They lived in SU until they moved to germany in 92. Basically their whole life and deny speaking even one word of Russian.
>>
>>66189206
gib money now! NOW! !!!!
>>
>>66188837
haha
>>
>>66188499
>>66188687
>>66188821
>>66189106
My Grandpa killed a whole bunch of your forefathers in New Guinea (Cape Gloucester), on Peleliu, and on Okinawa.
>>
I have grandparents that killed fake Chinese,Japanese and Koreans!
very proud of them
>>
>>66189200
I was born in 1992, dad in 1964, his dad in 1941, his father in 1919
>>
>>66189247
pretty sure that kind of talk just reinflames things that should be left buried
>>
>>66189225
thats interesting. most of my other euro friends who aren't german had similar story to yours.

that russian people stank like a shithole and had barbaric behaviour unlike german.
>>
One granddad was a gunner in PNG. It sent him deaf and he was autistic to start with so he doesn't talk about it much.
Other granddad was a diesel generator mechanic in Brisbane so he didn't see fighting but he would have seen a lot of the yanks.
>>
My grandpa defended a bridge from americans and after a long siege he fell asleep. When he woke up everyone was gone and he walked home. Kinda deserted but the war was over anyways shortly after.
>>
an old lady here disguised as a boy during ww2 so they won't get raped by the japs
>>
>>66189215
Do you feel wronged, Dieter?
>>
>>66189267
Fanatical, genocidal imperialists who literally believed that the Emperor was God deserved what they got.

>>66189247
Also freed Soviets from Japanese prison camps in Northern China and has to fight some PLA shitheels trying to disrupt supply and transport trains in the region.
>>
>>66189247
hey no american and australian on this thread please!
>>
>>66189302
here i am thinking how hard it'd be. your people are made of estrogen not even the boys look like boys wtf
>>
>>66189257
BABBIE ALARM
>>
>>66189302
>didn't think her cunning plan all the way through
>>
>>66189302
hilarioos!
>>
>>66189310
>Fanatical, genocidal imperialists who literally believed that the Emperor was God deserved what they got.
do you believe guilt gets inherited?

we could get mad about something that happened a century ago like they were yesterday but where do you even stop?
>>
>>66189342
For Japan it does get inherited much more so than in Germany. The Japanese still don't really admit to being in the wrong and don't carry the same type of contrite national shame that Germany does.
>>
>>66189342
> but where do you even stop?
You stop when basically everyone who fought in it is dead. We're not there yet.
>>
>>66189273
id say it depends to which "euro" part of europe they are from. bulgaria was first allied to germany, so there was no german occupation. its normal that the people remember the germans as disciplined and the russians as savages.
>>
>>66189371
That's not entirely true. Most Japs in private will admit that what the Japanese military did was wrong, but Japs are largely nationalistic still and live in a shame society, so they take bad mouthing their country as a personal offense and get angry even if they think they did wrong.
>>
File: 1476230169154.png (158KB, 689x610px)
1476230169154.png
158KB, 689x610px
>>66189371
and so we'll argue about that forever and never move on from the bad blood and grudges
>>
>>66188301
Lived in Manchuria for a while and had to bring a pistol to school everyday because it was dangerous.

He was out fighting somewhere in the Pacific and managed to escape death a couple times because his hunger saved him. When he wandered away to find food he came back to see his camp destroyed and friends gone. Also one time he wandered away he came back and found his friends had eaten his pet monkey
>>
>>66189405
What fucking reality do you live in where that wasn't already happening for thousands of years?
>>
>>66189371
Has to do with how the associated atrocities happened. The jews, gypsies, etc. were widespread ethnic and subsocial groups that had experienced a long history of periodic genocides but nowhere near the scale the Nazis were responsible for. The Koreans and the Chinese were just- enslaved foreign people?
>>
>>66189442
What? They murdered the ever-loving fuck out of the Chinese.
>>
>>66189371
japan apologizes to us, but not the korean and chinese
>>
>>66189442
Germans took also slaves desu. And I couldn't care less about jews.
>>
>>66189225

>took my grandmother on his knees

Wat
>>
>>66189439
and it's petty. you didn't even fight in the war but you want to pretend you're personally offended by what nips did
>>
>>66189478
> petty
Don't use words you don't understand.
>>
>>66189478
This is the kind of willfully ignorant bullshit that makes people know nothing about history and learn nothing from it. You're an embarrassment.
>>
>>66189474
she was a kid.
You know people here take kids on their knees to tell them something or to spoil them.
>>
My grandfather used to tell me about the time he met Hitler when he was visiting his school well before the war. During the war he was in the Polish Home Army. He was forced to eat his pet cat at one stage or die of starvation.
>>
>>66189474
filthy paki
>>
>>66189507
He's got a point that history shouldn't be about muh feelings. If you oversentimentalise history you don't learn from it. You might even be doomed to repeat it- and as the bad guy this time around.
>>
>>66189507
And you're an edgelord, off yourself my radical dude.
>>
>>66189519

Not sure I follow. They physically get children to get on their knees to tell them something?

>>66189538

El Chino
>>
>>66189540
Now you leave logics.
You get defensive what is a emotional reaction in itseld´f propably resulting of the denial to be out argued.
>>
'no australians' here please
>>
>>66189578
No you take the children on your own knees.
Like Santa Clause in Shartian movies, you know children sit on his knees and tell him what entitled shit they wish.
>>
>>66189578
when youre sitting at a table socializing with the family, small kids usually dart around everywhere, so when you want to tell them something you pick them up and place them to sit on your knee. or in your lap. then you can use what little is engaged of their attention span to fill their heads with wisdom.
>>
>cursing your grandparents by posting their stories on the jew-webs
>>
>>66188301
FUCKYOUMOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>66189584
wasn't me, if you guys want to belch fire over this I got nothing to say
>>
>>66189609
Too late
>>
>>66189549
You're just an uneducated shitstain. Grow the fuck up and deal with reality instead of just ignoring it because it upsets your delicate autistic mind.
>>
>>66189634
triggered?
>>
File: noice.gif (3MB, 412x308px)
noice.gif
3MB, 412x308px
>>66189584
Spotting the bad guys in history is easy and objective enough. You can argue the relative scope of atrocities e.g. the holocaust vs. the internment of American Japanese in WWII but in general terms you can see good and bad being done. What does cause problems is when the observer makes a value judgement on the basis of their own identity. So being Australian for instance I might perhaps have a different opinion on fricasseeing japanese conscripts with flamethrowers to what should be the proper consensus.
>>
>>66189690
You're telling me to deal with reality when you're mixing up soldiers who literally did nothing in the war with people who committed atrocities? Please, do the world a favour and off yourself.

The entirety of Asia constantly bringing up the Japanese atrocities for muh reparations and easy political favour for politicians is one of the main reasons there's so many deniers of war crimes, let sleeping dogs lie.
>>
>>66189251
lol you taiwanese hate everybody
>>
File: s6guhnI.png (482KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
s6guhnI.png
482KB, 1203x1447px
who here's ready for WWIII?
>>
My grandfather's father was in the Swedish volunteer corps and fought in the Winter War, got wounded by grenade shrapnel and passed away a few years later.
Never got to meet him, but supposedly he was quite wack.
We were going through his stuff years ago and found a bunch of Russians and Nazi medals, the skull emblem from a Waffen SS cap and a old shotgun, no idea where he got all that.
>>
>>66189735
IF the Japanese didn't intentionally and actively spend many, many fucking decades denying what they did and refusing to apologize, those political tactics in China and Korea would have almost certainly not developed.
>>
>>66189735
Some people love seeing ripping off, take advantage of, con, or scam Japanese government.
>>
>>66189810
They did apologize.
Establishing Japan as the common enemy is too much of a good political tool to throw away.
>>
>>66189832
They didn't offer substantive apologies until decades later. It's an indisputable fact that the actions and attitudes of the Japanese are what generated resentment towards them and use of that resentment as a political bargaining chip.
>>
>>66189793
hmm interesting, but I want German and Japanese here.
>>
>>66189810
So the Japanese are all one monolithic people now? And they did apologise by the way, it took them until 1957 for their first official apology but their elected officials have apologised tens of times. Even the Emperor was going to apologise right after the war but Macarthur wouldn't let him.

And if you're so keen on apologies why did it take until 2016 for your government to apologise for the nukes?
>>
>>66189882
The same resentment you are talking about didn't arise until decades after the war as well. I think its more than a coincidence that their hatred suddenly came about so long after the war.
>>
>>66189912
What an abysmal and distorted understanding of history and how it works you have.

Why didn't the British government apologize for Dresden? You see how fucking asinine your line of thinking is?
>>
>>66189959
So the Japanese have to apologise because they lost but the victors get off completely scott free?

Okay edgelord.
>>
>>66189912
Uh yes, the Japanese are one of the most monolithic countries in the world to this day and they certainly were back then as well.
>>
>>66189993
Yes, that is literally how it has worked for the entire history of civilization you fucking moronic syphilitic cunt. How motherfucking dense can you possibly get?
>>
>>66189999
I think you're mixing up Korea and Japan, Koreans are the ones with the zerg hivemind.
>>
>>66188301
what about you?
did your granpa told you about the korean war?
>>
>>66189993
You cannot possibly be that naive. It has to be trolling on your part.
>>
>>66190021
Are you really this lacking in morals? Are you really this much of a braindead patriot retard? I hope when you graduate from middle school you realise how much of a fucking dolt you are before you show your idiotic opinions in real life and get fucking decked.
>>
>>66190026
>zerg hivemind
:DDD

but it is completely acceptable because we are victims foreveru. ripping off is always fine, apology doesn't mean we can't take something from them at any price.
>>
>>66190026
I don't know why you're talking about subjects you know nothing about. Japan is and was one of the most homogenous societies on Earth.
>>
>>66190026
not true. politically they don't worship the same shinto gods like japanese do and do this tatamae shit at the same time, neither are they brain washed by a communist government like chinks. only chinks, japs and norks have that hivemind mentality. worst gooks don't
>>
>>66190039
i asked you first pacey kamen rider.
but yes he did.
but nothing about blowing head offs ok
>>
my grandfathers both were still in the hitler youth and too young to fight in the war, so they mostly told me stuff about the time in germany

one great grandfather lost a foot in russia because of the cold, another great grandfather died during a bomber attack on the barracks at home
>>
>>66190071
Answer the question. Why hasn't the British government apologized for Dresden?

Also, make a note that you're in the vast minority of opinion on how "right/wrong" in war works. You wouldn't know because you've never left your basement.
>>
>>66190089
>>66190098
Homogeneous and monolithic aren't the same thing.
>>
>tfw deceased grandfather was a blue division soldier and actually tried to tell me some stories but I was too young and retarded to pay any attention
>>
>>66190071
> The British lecturing about morals
Holy shit. That is some historical irony right there.
>>
>>66190039
they usually talk about how the americans were good people, how americans were like angels compared to the chinese or japanese. there was a huge difference between white americans and chinese and japanese and north koreans
>>
>>66190154
>100% blanco mustardrace
>>
why does the eternal anglo have the impulse to shit on everything that doesnt directly concern him?
>>
>>66190201
wog and proud
>>
>>66190148
hivemind implies there's some hierarchy or structure. homogenous doesn't imply that
>>
>>66190138
>Why hasn't the British government apologized for Dresden?
I don't know, because it was part of the war? Because there's political reasons not to?

Can you explain your reasoning as to why the losers should have to apologise for their morally wrong actions but the winners can just chill?

>Also, make a note that you're in the vast minority of opinion on how "right/wrong" in war works.
The vast majority of people have a conscience and morals, things you're severely lacking.

>You wouldn't know because you've never left your basement.
(You)
>>
>>66190089
Homogeneous society doesn't mean hivemind society. And the same can be said about Korea

>>66190098
Pic related, they're teaching kids to be anti-Japanese. And majority of Japanese don't genuinely believe in Shinto, they just continue Shinto traditions for tradition's sake.
>>
File: b829a4768c2.jpg (202KB, 680x578px)
b829a4768c2.jpg
202KB, 680x578px
Subject: Banzai with deep emotion in all of Korean Peninsula
Jan. 1941

Korean, thanks for cheering Japan at that time.
Japanese never forget it.
>>
>>66190220
it must have been weird for a soviet peasant meeting people from all these exotic and exciting parts of the world for the first time and then summarily executing them
>>
>>66190165
Why on earth would I be responsible for the actions of my ancestors?
>>
File: jew.jpg (23KB, 419x279px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
23KB, 419x279px
He was a christian and became jelly in Nagasaki
>>
>>66190250
De rien and merci for getting nuked hard to the very end!
>>
>>66188301
My dad was in ww2, but he was 51 when i was born and im 38 now
>>
>>66190335
So now you're saying the British government shouldn't apologize for any perceived and/or real wrongdoing. Neato.
>>
>>66190250
DELET THIS TAKAHASHI
>>
>>66190405
So you're saying you don't understand the difference between a person and a country?
>>
>>66190349
>being both a nip and a taig
evaporation was too good for him
>>
>>66190349
>>66190445
you both are degenerates
>>
File: 朴正煕.jpg (75KB, 702x960px)
朴正煕.jpg
75KB, 702x960px
My hero, Japanese samurai, quit Japanese and became first president of Korea
>>
>>66190489
But I said truth.
>>
>>66189225
>she complains they only drank and stole what they could find and never paid for anything.
If you wanted to be treated well you shoundnt have picked the wrong side then, balkannigger
>>
>>66190514
DELETE DIS
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 230x220px)
images (1).jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>>66190349
>christian and became jelly in Nagasaki
lol is this fo'real?
>>
File: eternalchairman.jpg (6KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
eternalchairman.jpg
6KB, 191x264px
>>66190514
korea has only one president. remove this impostor
>>
File: Ninja1.jpg (39KB, 311x428px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja1.jpg
39KB, 311x428px
>>66190514
Ninja rules only ninja is the only true answer. Samurais old and busted. Say it loud and clear, shinobi.
>>
>>66190554
we never waged war to the USSR. we werent even at war until you came to our borders and declared it on us. and when you did the army was ordered not to fight you and a communist coup was preferred to fighting you.
it wasnt us, it was you senpai
>>
File: 1453205372299.gif (2MB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
1453205372299.gif
2MB, 300x215px
This Danish guy is a Ninja Master.

Look at how well he disguises himself as a retard.
>>
>>66188301
my grandma once had a breakdown because of some loud bang. She was living in dresden but was very young. She never really spoke about what she saw, but I also never asked her.
>>
My Grandfather is 97 now and never speaks about the war, his political views haven't changed though. Apparently he trained dogs (I wonder for what purpose ;^)))) and was also at the eastern front at one time, where he was wounded from a grenade splinter in his neck. That's all.
>>
>>66190689
So he is still hiding hugo boss in his wardrobe? still ironing them?
>>
>>66190567
you even elected his daughter for your current president
>>
>>66189183
he was a good boy!!
dindu nuffin!!!
>>
>>66190827
Quality post, France. Keep it up.
>>
My grandmother's brother fought first as an artillery personnel and as a paratrooper after a wound.
He told me that they met a Romanian king when they were fighting in Romania
>>
>>66191432
>fought first as an artillery personnel and as a paratrooper after a wound.

What kind of fucking russian logic is this. A man gets wounded and gets transfered from an essentially behind the lines job to a frontline job that implies jumping from an aircraft.
>>
>>66191866
if you cant operate the guns you get to be a bullet sponge
>>
>>66190349
he must have feel alienated in WWII japan.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.