[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /int/ ask a drunk dude living on a shithole anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: CGnwVCsXEAAutT9.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CGnwVCsXEAAutT9.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
sup /int/
ask a drunk dude living on a shithole anything
>>
1. What is the meaning of life?
2. If a bear and shark had a fight, who would win?
>>
What's the most colorful bird you've ever seen?
>>
>>66188142
Depend on the terain.

both qestions answered.
>>
>>66188142
1. be happy
2. Shark, easy
>>66188145
pajaro campana, national bird of my cunt. Pretty cute
>>66188164
i laik germani
>>
>>66188123
have you travelled to other countries?
do you know villarrica? is it comfy?
>>
>>66188123
Is it possible to buy Nembutal off the counter in Paraguay?
>>
>>66188123
why haven't you moved to Buenos Aires yet?
>>
>>66188248
i travelled all south america excluding obvious small countries like guyana and shit, also went to Europe and live there one year, visited like 11 countries if i remember well
Villarica is like the russia of Paraguay, everything they do there is the opposite, also they have some cute regional accent which is impressive in this cunt. full of europeans and hard working people
probably one of the nicest cities in Paraguay and has rich history, it rains a lot there and can be really hot sometimes, dunno if you like that
>>66188253
yes
>>66188259
i hate Porteños so fucking much
>>
>>66188314
did you come here as well? what did you think of us?
searching for villarrica accent right now
>>
File: 1459571614133.png (61KB, 199x224px) Image search: [Google]
1459571614133.png
61KB, 199x224px
>>66188217
>1. be happy

Not possible drunkanon
>>
>>66188391
i went to montevideo when i was 9, it was nice, some feeling like you are in Argentina except with some black folks and qts everywhere
can't remember much but i had fun, Uruguayans tend to treat Paraguays like bros
>>66188410
why? tell me leafbro
sometimes we just need to share our feelings with others
>>
>>66188314
Pls tell that we aren't a popular destination for your people anymore.
I hate your relatives so much building villas everywhere
At least you aren't like Peruvians or Bolivians beasts and your girls are okayish for sex with aids
>>
File: 1475413792715.png (13KB, 640x711px) Image search: [Google]
1475413792715.png
13KB, 640x711px
>>66188314
>yes

Without prescription right?

I don't want to go all the way to Peru to get it.
>>
>>66188588
we do, we say paraguayans that go to buenos aires can't talk shit about pur politics and the situation in our country
also YOU need to stop giving them subsidies, free college and land to build villas. With Macri i hope you do so
>>
>>66188643
if you want the easy way and just go to some shitty pharmacy and ask for it: yes you need prescription
the other way is the illegal way, ask in pharmacies about nembutal and say is for special treatment and you got money.
you will get it one way or another anyway, my recommendation is for you to made one presctiption from a fake hospital from foz do iguacu, there is a 99% chance they will not even do a research before and they will give anyway
noooowww.. there is another way, the Narco way, go in Pedro Juan Caballero and the same shit and you will probably end up in some narco group and will sell you, i don't recommend since is dangerous and they usually they want you to buy in wholesale (cheaper though)
>>
>>66188672
Yeah I know that is our fault too. Fucking Peronism trying to catch votes.
Yesterday I went to the public hospital and I found a lot of Bolivians demanding immediately attention. My blood was boiling
But what you guys think of Buenos Aires? Like the " pls Gib Gib" land?
I've been to Asuncion at it was pretty nice. I thought that will be a shithole because all your people that we have here, but I really liked
Less niggers than Buenos Aires! ( Well.. I can understand where you can find your niggers)
>>
>nembutal
the 70s called, they want their drugs back
>>
>>66188797
shit that's really pitty, i would hate if inmigrants do the same thing here.
Buenos Aires is awesome, we go a lot there in winter to buy stuff and just hang out to clubs and shit, personally i din't like porteños since they are really prejudiced and intolerant, like, as soon they hear my accent they treat like shit, even though i'm ""white"" like them, i always said most porteños are not racist but more xenophobic, which i understand.
paraguayns see as Buenos Aires as the city we create or some stupid shit they say, they believe should belong to Paraguay because "muh first independence from rio dela plata "
anyway i don't think they reay want it back and they know buenos aires is beatiful, hell, bs ns is light years away in arquitechture compared to Asuncion. Still i think they are similar somehow
>>66188940
have you ever tried that shit? it's awesome
>>
>>66188981
nope. barbiturates aren't a thing here, I didn't even know what it was till I googled it. I think they're still prescribed (rarely) but haven't been used on the streets in my lifetime at least, desu.

want to be very careful with that stuff. might find you go for a very long sleep if you take too much or with booze. I'd stick to benzos or opiates if I was after a pharma high.
>>
>>66189058
nembutal rule:
5 grams: perfect night sleep if you have insomnia and depression problems
20 grams and up: sleep forever
i will say is really dangerous, since is there and anytime you feel horrible you remember this little fuckers and just want to end it all
>>
File: 1468697725589 -.jpg (55KB, 668x745px)
1468697725589 -.jpg
55KB, 668x745px
>>66189058
>want to be very careful with that stuff. might find you go for a very long sleep

O-oh, no, no, don't worry man, i would never do such thing. I will be very careful alright. Don't wanna sleep forever right? Who would want that.
>>
>>66188259
Shut your whore mouth nigger
>>
>>66189176
don't let silly human subjective stuff make you suicidal, faggot
if you touch rock bottom then start seeing life in an objective way. Think about the potential you have as an able minded human being
>>
>>66189176
i'm always curious about people that they really want to kill themselves
why are you going for it? some specific reasons? please i don't want to help or some shit like that, i perfectly fine if someone want to just end it all, is your life.
i just wanna know m8
>>
>>66188123
Will you post your bum?
>>
>>66189217

:^)
>>
allright going to sleep now familia. ty for the company
>>
File: 1474612692872.jpg (42KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1474612692872.jpg
42KB, 570x487px
>>66189256
>>66189296
I'm tired of living, that's all.

I have been unemployed for 3 years and unemployment is skyrocketing, this means i will be unemployed till 2020 minimum. I have extreme levels of anxiety and i can't enjoy anything anymore.

I was going to hang myself, but to make the imagery a little more pleasant for the person who finds my body, so i decided to use Nembutal, the final result looks pretty clean.
>>
>>66189863
try and endure or make a big change

best of luck whatever happens cunt
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.