[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Russia explain this road design to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: RussiaRoad.png (387KB, 1366x660px) Image search: [Google]
RussiaRoad.png
387KB, 1366x660px
Can Russia explain this road design to me?
>>
>>66185941
whats wrong with it?
>>
>>66185941
All roads lead to Moscow :^)
>>
>>66186016
I second this

I don't get it ..what's wrong?
>>
>>66185941
What's wrong?
You take on Leningrad highway, you get to St.Petersburg.
You take on Kievan highway, you get to Kiev.
You take on Warsawa highway, you get to Warsawa.
You take on Simferopol highway, you get to Crimea.
Easy afffff
>>
Strong leadership of communism. Communist countries value capital more than other regimes. As you see it in the picture, all road literally lead to Moscow.
>>
>>66185941
all roads lead to rome.
>>
File: SHOLVA REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (343KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
SHOLVA REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
343KB, 900x900px
>Moscow

Russian fucking shits why did you abandon Saint Petersburg and returned to shitty Moscow
>>
Muscovia stronk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmD4ep2G0i0
>>
File: 14673143017560.png (236KB, 1848x832px) Image search: [Google]
14673143017560.png
236KB, 1848x832px
>>66192703
Because Moscow is way better than shithole that called spb.
t. Muskovite.
>>
>>66193217
The Muscowite Duchy was nothing else than Mongols larping as Russians.
They even went lengths to destroy the only Russian city remaining independent form the Mongols, Novgorod.
>>
>>66185941
Moscow scum thinks that outside of moscow there's nothing else. They suppose that cities around moscow are combat outposts to protect moscow if anything happens.
>>
>>66193326
Well that is correct same as that Muscovy destroyed your shitty empire aswel.
Do you actually think that you are capable to beat those who drove the golden horde away?
My sides.
>>
>>66193327
sush you asiatic subhuman.
You will do what your master says.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.