[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have Freeways in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: i10_610.jpg (41KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
i10_610.jpg
41KB, 360x240px
Do you have Freeways in your country?
>>
>>66185883
Yes,but very few and they suck ,don't come driving here motherfucker alright ?!??!?!
>>
File: what.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>66185883
>called freeways
>no freedom at all
>more than likely stuck in traffic
>>
File: 1466455491645.jpg (157KB, 632x758px) Image search: [Google]
1466455491645.jpg
157KB, 632x758px
>>66185906
Fine, fuck u to

Didn't want to drive in your gypsy shithole anyway haha
>>
>>66185967
No but seriously, if you come here you'll fuck up your car
>inb4 muh few good roads
Don't worry, as a foreigner you can't know which are good and which aren't.

Our roads are horrible and it's cause of bureaucracy . We have BILLIONS worth (which is a lot for us) of road that isn't repaired cause some random guy forgot to sign some random paper. Some people from a village had enough and put money together and built their own road...the state sued them ...cause..it's the state's job (which it isn't fucking doing)

So yeah
TECHNICALLY we have freeways,but they're fucking useless
We have 1 from the capital to the seasides
The rest are like these : highway, normal road, highway , normal road ..why ? cause they're building them in pieces ..but not continuous ,they're just building a piece somewhere,a piece somewhere else...eventually they'll fucking unite, by the year 2.000 after the coming of christ on mars
>>
>>66186049
That sounds shitty. Is that the rule for most Eastern/Southern European countries?
>>
>>66186239
Not sure,don't think so , but i know we have shit roads ,even compared to some poorer countries.
The commies prioritized a lot of time railroads over roads , we had hundrets of km of railroad built all over the place for no reason , a significant part of which is not usable today because you had spots of like 50 km(exagerating a bit i'm sure there were legit stations on the way to that place) of railroad leading to buttfuck nowhere village of 500 people out of which 3 used the train .

That being said , we have a fucking history post-revolution with building shitty roads. we barely now are starting to "crack" down on shit firms winning contracts.

That being said, bad bureaucracy is still a problem. We have brand new hospitals ( i know of at least 3) that have new equipment (some of which ironically not available anywhere in the country) , that aren't being opened cause of signature and unsigned papers.

Sometime people are retarded,other times people try to drag the process as long as possible in hope for some1 in the government to be like "just take this"donation" and fucking do it already". Had the laws been properly made shit like this wouldn't have happened.

Same with roads . There are cases where the people that can start a road cannot cancel the contract if it sucks because some1 else has to do it and it postpones for years .

Whomever (from inside the country) says romania doesn't have money doesn't know what he's talking about , we have it , we just can't manage it .

Back in 2008-2009 , our tourism minister paid 96.000 euros[98k $] for this to be drawn. No , not presentin it on tv, not the tv spots , just the fucking dumb logo : http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/media/1/186/3927/7453978/1/logo-romania.jpg
>>
>>66185883
The legendary Autobahn. Feel free to come here :)
>>
>>66187698
Modelled after the US Numbered Highway system. You're welcome.
>>
File: 24445904825_cd72ca4cfa_b.jpg (205KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
24445904825_cd72ca4cfa_b.jpg
205KB, 1024x683px
>>
File: voi miksi.jpg (23KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
voi miksi.jpg
23KB, 480x270px
>mfw if highway 4 / E75 wasn't interupted by E8 at Oulu-Kemi, it would run continously from Helsinki in the South all the way to Norwegian border at Utsjoki in the North
>>
>>66185883
what the fuck is that
>>
File: IMG_5987-blog[1].jpg (736KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5987-blog[1].jpg
736KB, 1600x1200px
We have them in Oregon, and it's kind of a disaster.

When they built the system in the 50's, they put Interstate 5 (I-5) directly through downtown Portland.

This is the main expressway from the Canadian border to the Mexican border - from Vancouver to Tijuana, with Seattle and Sacramento and Los Angeles and San Diego along the way.

But we cannot expand the freeway to deal with the increase in traffic, because the whole thing is built between a river and a bunch of hills. So traffic just gets worse and worse and backs up for more of the day, every day.
>>
File: kőröshegyi völgyhíd.jpg (151KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
kőröshegyi völgyhíd.jpg
151KB, 2048x1152px
yes
>>
>>66186239
Nope, Italy has some of the best highways you can find. Croatia has well connected highways that are pretty modern.
Dont know bout the rest
>>
File: lg-m5south.jpg (219KB, 798x600px) Image search: [Google]
lg-m5south.jpg
219KB, 798x600px
It's called a motorway
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.