[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll always be a stupid yank Why can't I be British?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0292.jpg (30KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.jpg
30KB, 255x247px
I'll always be a stupid yank

Why can't I be British?
>>
You can be british. I moved here 8 years ago and now I am Anglo through and through
>>
>>66180330
Inshallah brother glad for your conversion
>>
>>66180330
R-really? I feel like even if I get British citizenship everyone will still just see me as a dumb yank.

I've lived my entire life in America, have American accent, used to drinking big gulps
>>
>>66180359
>Monkey replying to an Anglo
begone you sub human. You should be lucky I graced you with my presence
>>66180379
They will eventually get used to you
>>
File: england pepe.png (456KB, 4496x4328px) Image search: [Google]
england pepe.png
456KB, 4496x4328px
>>66180284
>tfw found a qt Britaboo Yank girl to talk to
>>
>>66180330
Where did you move from?
>>
I will never understand the english gentleman stereotype. Thats a American only thing. Noone beside you guys actually think of them like this. Go to England and you will appreciate been from everywhere else.
>>
>>66180450
czechoslovakia
>>
>>66180481
Slavs out.

>>66180458
Nobody cares what Euros think.
>>
>>66180379
>R-really? I feel like even if I get British citizenship everyone will still just see me as a dumb yank.
can confirm. we will.
(always see you as a yank, the dumb bits on you.)
>>
>>66180436
Pedophile

American girls are like that at age 14
>>
>>66180547
She is 17 tbqh.
>>
>>66180481
Never heard of that country 2bh
>>
>>66180572
It is not a country anymore, it split into two other countries.
>>
>>66180506
I'll get stabbed and bullied for being yank... British people hate our guts, I'll be like an enemy to the state there. Maybe it's time for me to read up on my Canadian history and just lie about being a leaf instead of a yank
>>
>>66180284
faggot
>>
>>66180629
Lmao dude. They are all bark and no bite
>>
>>66180505
Iam glad english ppl are like you. Euros getting closer year by year and when it helps that we all hate on brits I will be totlly fine with that, More countrys will see the truth about the british """"people"""" and the only places left where you guys can make holidays will be America and south east Asia. Feels good to know your country will be forgotton and memed about in my lifetime while you bongs will still think you are somehow better than mainlanders.
>>
>>66180668
We don't think we are better than you, we simply are better than you.
>>
>>66180668
We are better than mainlanders. I'm glad I left.
>>
>>66180629
lel no. we like yanks.
you WILL get bantered though.. my advice: thick skin and try not to sue anyone, yeah?
>>
>>66180696
>>66180703
delusional until the very end. I have to respect the level of passion you put into that lie.
>>
File: d5fZVEw.jpg (23KB, 368x471px) Image search: [Google]
d5fZVEw.jpg
23KB, 368x471px
>>66180668
>hating us because of old and uneducated people
y jermony
>>
>>66180752
Dude, just look at out history. LMAO, mainland are scum that ride the coat tail of Britain.
>>
>>66180668
dry your eyes mate
i know it's hard but our minds made up
theres plenty more fish in the seeeeeeeeeeea
>>
>>66180752
Modern Germany is built as a poor imitation of Britain. That goes all the way back to the Prussian industrialisation efforts.
>>
>>66180735
Goals before moving to England
1. Grow thicker skin, I'll do this by visiting African American ghettos
2. Get rid of all guns and muh constitutional rights
3. Lose some weight

Anything else buds?
>>
>>66180458
Our country was founded by England and is still deeply influenced by English culture. We read English storybooks as children and then English novels in high school. We watch a massive amount of their media and learn the history of the United Kingdom in class. Our governments are very similar and our legal system is based on theirs.

I have a deep affection for traditional English culture. I have zero English ancestry and don't really like the English people I've met personally, but being raised in an environment that is basically a variation on English culture gives you an interest in the original thing. In my opinion, the British Isles once had the greatest national cultures on the entire planet. Unfortunately, post-industrial society has all but destroyed them. They've been too influenced by the United States and are becoming a multiethnic supermarket.
>>
>>66180659
>brit saying dude
>>
>>66180823
become gay but not too gay
>>
>>66180284
pajeet, please
>>
>>66180814
Yes, it was such a poor imitation that you had to waste your entire global empire to demolish it in 1910's when imperial germany was gaining and surpassing the uk industrially, economically and scientifically.
>>
File: british pepe.jpg (142KB, 694x770px) Image search: [Google]
british pepe.jpg
142KB, 694x770px
>>66180949
>When a German puppet state replies to you
>>
>>66180823
vote trump

>>66180949
delet this right fucking now
>>
>>66180949
More mainland scum comes to suck German dick
Pathetic. I'm so glad I left that pathetic shithole. You will all be wiped off the map by the oncoming hoard
>>
>>66180949
let them their delusion and MUH HISTORY its all what they have left.
>>
>>66181006
do germans actually hate brits or just a few cunts on int
>>
>>66181040
I hate nobody and nobody hates brits in germany but its pretty easy to trigger you guys.

Example 1: This thread
>>
>>66181101
nah i notice genuine disdain from german flags on here, more than any other which is why I asked desu, not this thread
>>
>>66181324
we need to start a thread on that. i also notice most disdain from certain flags, mostly from other anglos and latinos. and flag is the only thing that triggers them.
>>
>>66180752
>this level of delusion

you are a poor copy, and need anglo rule
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.