[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I become a Spanish teacher in Japan or 'Merica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1475013537226.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475013537226.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
I'm finishing my political science degree, but I have started hating my degree and the future jobs I would have if following this path.
So, I decided that teaching Spanish in America or Japan would be pretty cool, because I love freedoom and in the other hand I'm a weeabo, and I don't see me having another work in these countries more than being a teacher or some wagecuck job.
Where do I start looking? Do you know some internet pages to find these types of jobs? Also will I need to have a degree in Spanish or I just need to be native? Learning English is not problem since I already speak it, but I don't speak Anime Runes yet, but I'm working on it.
>>
You could probably just call random high schools or school districts.
>>
Why would a Jap want to learn Spanish? Serious question
>>
is Spanish hard?
>>
>>66167474
I've heard that is quite difficult for people whose mother tongue is not a romance language
>>
>>66167474
Not really, with dedication you can achieve a good level in less than a year
>>
>>66166572
Isnt it better to try going to Australia, since the japs dont really care about other languages and australia is pretty close to Japan
>>
>>66167474
No
>>
>>66167755
Yes and Rio is close to Los Angeles
>>
>>66167411

Cause they are japs, they're strange.

https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taira_Nono
>>
>>66167882
Its the closest first world country thats not japan or korea
>>
Send your CV to schools of cities you might want to live in, that's a start.

Do mention you'll need help with a working visa.
>>
>>66167592
It isn't
>>
>>66167592
>romance language
pecunia non olet
The Latin is not difficult for me.
>>66167667
i see
>>
>>66167925
i thought i've seen everything
>>
File: flamenco.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
flamenco.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>66167411
Now they are into flamenco and shit. They really like Spanish culture right now, they learn Spanish as a passtime. Also economical relations with South America.
>>66167474
I'm a native Speaker, but I find English more easy. We have accent marks and Ñs, also very complex verbs. But if you already know how to speak a language derived from Latin it should not be very difficult.
>>66167755
But I don't particulary like Australia.
>>
>>66168132
>Now they are into flamenco and shit
are you andalusian? because flamenco is from andalusia
>>
>>66168221
Stop being such an autist
>>
File: jamon.jpg (220KB, 1022x812px) Image search: [Google]
jamon.jpg
220KB, 1022x812px
Thanks for all the responses amigos!
>>66167966
So, I just cold approach? I google American or Japanese Schools and I start Sending them CVs?
I tought there should be some specialized page to find these types or jobs, or maybe the jobs announcements are just posted in national job finding websites. (but I don't know which ones are the big ones)
>>66168221
I'm from Madrid. I said Flamenco for saying something, now they like Spanish culture in general, because american culture is not exotic for them anymore.
>>
>>66166572
>>66168407
I thought*
>>
>>66168407
There probably are some websites that employers use to announce job opportunities but from my experience job hunting in my own country, going directly to them tends to be more effective. You'll have to send to a bunch, though.
>>
I never understood how you can just go to Japan and teach your native language without knowing Japanese and having any proper education
>>
>>66166572

This might interest you. It's about a Spaniard that got a job at ANA (All Nippon Airways) and it seems he's on the right track. Granted, he started off as a steward but looks like he's firmly mid-level in his 30s.

If you're still keen on teaching Spanish then I recommend you try to specialize in business Spanish maybe even interpretation. Lots of Japanese car manufacturers have set up shop in Mexico.

https://youtu.be/f2VQCY1G3Hg

The series name is pretty cringe though but it's NHK so pretty solid as a source.
>>
>>66168407
For public schools, job postings are made on the district website, I don't know about private schools though, or even if public schools are allowed to sponsor people.
>>
>>66168904
I watched the video, it's pretty good. Also the guy has a harem just like one of my animes.
>>
>>66166572
Why on god's green earth would we need you to teach us spanish? Every taco bender we have can do that job for pennies.
>>
>>66166572
We have enough Mexicans thank you very much.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.