[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people that believe that corruption can be extinguished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 27-berlusconi-afp.jpg (85KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
27-berlusconi-afp.jpg
85KB, 2048x1536px
>there are people that believe that corruption can be extinguished
>>
Yes, it can.

Stop being a pussy and be straight edge.

It it were to me, anyone who commits the slightest infraction of law would be shot in the fucking face with a Smith and Wesson .50 and the bullet would be paid by the criminal's family.

You need a hardline dicator like some Brazilian Pinochet to kill every fucking criminal, from the white collar banker or politician all the way down to the 17 years old who will smoke weed.
>>
>>66162129
>You need a hardline dicator like some Brazilian Pinochet to kill every fucking criminal, from the white collar banker or politician all the way down to the 17 years old who will smoke weed.
You mean the 30 years of pro-american military dictatorship doesn't count?
>>
>>66162209
Those were the years that your country had the best economic growth rates. Countless power stations were built, you became one of the few countries to have an aircraft carrier, there was a sense of optism and national unity and very low crime rates.
And they weren't even that straight edge.
But of course, you're a Brazilian that means you live in a country with no right wing parties. You'll dismiss any facts as being inherently evil.
>>
>>66161898
The Philippines are doing it.
You just have to have a leader with some balls.
>>
>>66162351
>Those were the years that your country had the best economic growth rates. Countless power stations were built, you became one of the few countries to have an aircraft carrier, there was a sense of optism and national unity and very low crime rates.
no not really kek
>>
>>66162440
You forgot to quote the part when I said you'd dismiss any facts.
>>
>>66162479
you forgot the part where you actually make any sense at all
>>
Corruption will never be 100% eliminated, but it can be reduced to tolerable levels.
>>
>>66162497
What? Brazil had 12% yearly growth rates during the military dictatorship, and you built the world's largest hydreletrical power station during that period. Such fast growth would only be seen again with 21st century China. This is fact not opinion.
>>
>>66162129
Not OP, but my understand is that once the law becomes too tough, all the criminals become enforcers because it fits their personality.
>>
>>66162730
>What? Brazil had 12% yearly growth rates during the military dictatorship, and you built the world's largest hydreletrical power station during that period.
Yes and a whole decade of recession afterwards, that was even called "the lost decade", and the worst all these money that was earned because of the high commodity prices literally just went to deepen the income inequality and not really build infrastructure to stop depending on only commodities. And that was the difference between the golden age of the military dictatorship and the golden age of the early 2000s. Also we always have built a lot of hydroelectrics but the difference we don't need to plaster it everywhere like the military dictatorship did
>>
>>66162887
The recession happened just during the redemocratization of the country.
Really makes you think.
(I could also have mentioned other Brazilian authoritarian leaders like Vargas as being good for the better)
>>
>>66162970
>The recession happened just during the redemocratization of the country.
Nope, it was during the 80s. Redemocratization happened in 1989 m8. And the crisis was solved only in 1992 by FHC
>>
>>66162129
>>66162351
>>66162388
>>66162479
>>66162505
>>66162730
>>66162970
>"as an american, let me tell you about your country"
>>
>>66163017
>"the redemocratization of the country happened in the 80s and the recession also in the 80s but they did not happen at the same time"
>>
>>66162970
>(I could also have mentioned other Brazilian authoritarian leaders like Vargas as being good for the better)
Vargas was literally conivent with the elites, he was literally Lula 2.0, but more authoritarian. He differently from the military dictatorship, increased worker's rights and was literally left-leaning in that sense, pretty much like Mussolini was. He even killed himself, when he saw that a pro-american military coup was inevitable
>>66163126
Redemocratization happened because 2 reasons, USSR was dead and the military dictatorship literally had such a bad image that they had no reason anymore to keep on going with it. Also the lost decade crisis happened because the oil prices fluctuation due to Iran-Iraq war in 1980
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.