[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans enjoy light beer so much? Are you too pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: lMillerLiteCan.png (194KB, 228x460px) Image search: [Google]
lMillerLiteCan.png
194KB, 228x460px
Why do Americans enjoy light beer so much? Are you too pussy to enjoy real beer?
>>
They're on a diet
>>
>>66143390
Heh
>>
>Why do Americans enjoy light beer so much?
What makes you say that?
>>
They like piss, plus they start drinking at the age of 21 because of muh safeness and edgy teens.
>>
30% of Americans are Teetotalers and another 30% drink less than a drink per week or only for social occasions. I guess the Lite Beer market are those wanting to drink a little in the night without getting hammered.
>>
>>66143414
Look at the most popular beers in the usa.
>>
>>66143434
>best selling beers in the united states
1. Bud Light
2. Budweiser
3. Miller Lite
4. Coors Light
5. Corona Extra
6. Natural Light
7. Heineken
8. Michelob Ultra Light
9. Busch Light
10. Miller High Life
I see what you mean.
But I would imagine that Canadians have similar tastes right?
>Canada’s beer production has been mainly under the control of foreign multinationals. By the end of 2006, nearly 90% of beer sales was of product brewed domestically under license from non-domestic corporations. American beers brewed under license dominate much of the market, and as of 2008 Budweiser was the top selling brand with 13% of the market, followed by Coors Light with 12%. Molson Canadian and Labatt Blue, for decades the top-selling brands, now hold third and fourth place
>>
>>66143501
Canada is similar but not to that extent. I hate drinking culture in north America t.b.h. I like countries where theres no stigma around drinking before noon.
>>
>>66143379
American consumerism, that shits available every corner store. Also the advertisement for that sort of beer is everywhere.

I only drink H20 though.
>>
File: gifsoup.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
gifsoup.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I only drink H20 though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.