[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norway immigration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: Passport.jpg (48KB, 450x613px) Image search: [Google]
Passport.jpg
48KB, 450x613px
Norwegians. How difficult is it to immigrate to Norway. For years, I have wanted to live and work there. Now that I have finished my degree, I reckon I should look into it.
>>
>>66143171
Why would you want to live there? It's like Sweden but mildly less pozzed on the immigration front.

Still a terrible, feminist shithole.

Move to Switzerland instead, or better yet, stay in America.
>>
>>66143188
what about denmark?
>>
File: cheese_slicer.webm (392KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
cheese_slicer.webm
392KB, 640x358px
dra til helvete ass
>>
>>66143188
Not OP. Is Norway getting close to Sweden tier with the feminism? Fuck! Is it even possible to get accepted in Sweden if you are White?
>>
>>66143245
>Fuck! Is it even possible to get accepted in Sweden if you are White?

you fucking muppet, holy shit. you can't be this fucking dense.
>>
>>66143188
Op here. I need a change of scenery. I spent a year in Estonia and I wouldn't mind a career in Northern Europe somewhere.
Is Denmark a good alternative to Norway with the immigration laws?
>>
File: dd.png (90KB, 695x621px) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
90KB, 695x621px
>>66143245
Norway is on the same level or beyond us on the feminism stuff. The whole idea to make criticism of feminism a hate crime was thought of by a Norwegian marxist-feminist panel. in which some swedes partook.

norweigan society is degenerate to the max.
don't forget the norweigan man who got raped by a somali and felt bad for reporting him to the police.

also, pic related is from a norweigan forum i sometimes browse.
translation "I'll suck the strapon after i penetrate you", in relation to a thread on men who like to dress up like women. Go on vg.no and search "cuckold" or "hanrei" or "jenta har sex med annen man" and you will see thread after thread of norweigan men asking for a bull to cuck them.
>>
>>66143279
Denmark is an awesome place. They are really fun and amazing people. Less pozzed than the swedes and Norwegians, too. Finland is also great.
>>
>>66143335
I've only heard positive things about Denmark. That's worth looking into. Yeah Finland is pretty cool. Fun times there.
>>
>>66143188
>>66143316

Do not listen to Sven. He is full of shit. Norway is nowhere near Sweden level in feminism. We are much more conservative and rural

That beeing said, with our new immigration laws it is near impossible to move here. You have to have a degree in something that Norway needs. Your best strategy would be to move to Sweden.
Memes aside it is still a pretty great place.
>>
norgay sucks ass, should be nuked
>>
File: norgenasjonaldag.jpg (437KB, 1388x885px) Image search: [Google]
norgenasjonaldag.jpg
437KB, 1388x885px
>>66143575

you need to wake up to reality, friend.
I admitted you were better on the immigration issue - that much is true.
But it's still a marxist hellhole unlike Denmark and Finland.
>>
>>66143575
>You have to have a degree in something that Norway needs.
So, a degree in economics is useless there.
>>
>>66143626
the one at the left seems qt
>>
>>66143653
Learn to be a chef, there is always a need for cooks everywhere
>>
>>66143316

Going on shitty Norwegian forums looking for fetishes to post here is different to having actual rules that force primary school students to use gender neutral pronouns, for example. Regardless of how many weird threads you dig up on that same forum, Sweden is much worse off than Norway on the social justice front.
>>
>>66143653

Pretty much.
If you do not speak norwegian then i fail to see why anyone would employ you.

Even if you learned norwegian and got a job here there is always the chance that you would be miserable here. I have a friend who moved here from california because his wife is norwegian and he hates it here.
>>
>>66143653

Norway has far too many people studying economics right now, no idea why.
>>
>>66143730

Because Norway is boring. It's safe, both from crime and everything money related, but absolutely lifeless. Norway is the mediocre man's paradise.
>>
>>66143730
>>66143761
>>66143715
Do you need spanish teachers?
>>
Are there any FIDE Grandmasters with a college degree in economics from a respectable school?

One that is accredited by the United States Department of Education?
>>
>>66143715

>primary school students to use gender neutral pronouns
you are referring to one preschool in stockholm, not a "law". it's your choice where you put kids.
plus, you have plenty of gender neutral shit yourselves:

gender neutral id numbers
http://hverdagsstoy.no/2014/06/norge-far-kjonnsnoytrale-personnummer/

gender neutral toilets
http://universitas.no/nyheter/61168/na-blir-toalettene-kjonnsnoytrale

gender neutral work descriptor titles
https://www.nrk.no/norge/vil-ha-kjonnsnoytrale-titler-1.7033132

gender neutral military conscription
http://www.aftenposten.no/norge/politikk/I-dag-innfores-kjonnsnoytral-verneplikt-116701b.html
>>
>>66143730
>>66143761
Thanks for the info!
>>
>>66143821

You might have to speak Norwegian to a certain degree as well, but from personal experience in high school, we could certainly use some Spanish teachers who speak with a Spanish accent and not just saying Spanish words with a Norwegian one.
>>
>>66143826

Don't know. You could always try and send your resume and apply for jobs via mail.

If you are truly serious in wanting to move here then i recomend the "americans in norway" facebook group. They are happy to answer all your questions.
>>
>>66143575
for det förste har vi mye feminsme og er nesten like ille som sverige, for det andre gjör det ingenting om utlendinger tror vi er superfeminister for da flytter de ikke hit
>>
>>66144115
>for det andre gjör det ingenting om utlendinger tror vi er superfeminister for da flytter de ikke hit

De får ikke flyttet hit uansett. Aner du hvor umulig det er per idag? Ei canadisk bekjent av meg med jobb og som snakket norsk ble sendt hjem nå i våres fordi hun ikke fikk opphold. Hun må gifte seg med typen for å kunne komme tilbake.
>>
>>66144115
av denna anledningen välkomnar jag SWEDEN YES -meme'et
ingen utlänning vill flytta hit numera.
>>
Benelux (cultural center of the world) > Scandinavia (bunch of mountain trolls lol)
>>
>>66143575
I'm not OP but is Sweden really that much easier to move to than Norway?
>>
>>66143171
>Now that I have finished my degree
They don't want you there.
Paint yourself in black and tell em you want to burn things and kill people. Don't ask, take. Go in. They will give you papers after a few years.
>>
>>66144377
I doubt it, it's extremely hard to move from one first world country to another for some reason. It's easy if you're a brown "refugee" but other than that no.

Though I heard you can move to Sweden if you have a Swedish partner, you don't even have to be married.
>>
>>66144408
>Though I heard you can move to Sweden if you have a Swedish partner, you don't even have to be married.

not true.

And no, it's not easy to get citizenship in Sweden unless you are a refugee.
It can be done with a bit of research, it's not Switzerland or anything.
>>
>>66144408
>Though I heard you can move to Sweden if you have a Swedish partner, you don't even have to be married.

this. My wifes cousin married a tunisian man. He could not get a visa here so she just moved to Sweden and they appllied for a visa from there and he got it.
>>
>>66144408

This. My sisters father married five gay men from somalia and they werent allowed in here. But when they entered sweden they got a priority refugee status for being gay ridden aids patients in a polygamous marriage so they were allowed in.
>>
>>66144408
>This. My wifes son moved from mogadishu Norway in search of oil money, but he wasn't accepted in, so he just walked over the border and the swedish government gave him a free house, welfare and a brand new car.
>>
>>66144688

> Mogadishu

So he went from Rinkeby, to Norway, then moved somewhere else in Sweden?
>>
>>66144788
DELETE THIS
>>
>>66143575
>You have to have a degree in something that Norway needs.

Chemical Engineering?
>>
>>66144888

You might stand a chance, Hans.
>>
>>66143171
Mate is a NEET and he lives there now, recently married his gf so he can stay forever. Even before that they give you 6 months and then you have to leave and come back to reset it.
>>
>>66144979

> leave and come back to reset it.

I don't get this. Is it enough to do a cartwheel over the Swedish border and walk back in?
>>
>>66144948
How do you view Germans? Still butthurt about WW2?
>>
>>66145039
Yes, he got a ferry to Denmark and that reset it
>>
>>66145072
dont believe a thing norgayans say
they are lazy and good for nothing
they are fucking full of foreigners who dont speak a word apart from tak
the only place where you need to speak the language is their government comfy jobs, where they do nothing all day, but they keep that to themselfs

they will hire you otherwise
>>
File: 1475650101455.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1475650101455.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>66143575
Not in my case. Due to a government treaty, argies and uruguayans have free transit, work, study, etc visa free in Norway, Sweden, Danemark and Iceland. Same applies to you with us.

Almost nobody knows that.

But don't worry, I'm not moving here. I want to kill myself.
>>
>>66145072

No, who gives a shit. However, we do view Germans as boisterous and somewhat rude and direct, especially if you have a thick German accent.
>>
>>66145265

Argies and Urgies aren't so bad, though, are they?
>>
File: Skärmklipp.jpg (19KB, 211x312px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.jpg
19KB, 211x312px
>>66145488
argentina is white and based
>>
File: 1475575684067.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1475575684067.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>>66145488
I dislike this country's society and don't trust argentinians overall so my opinion might be biased.

I'd love to leave but seems unlikely so I'll end myself someday. I'll take care of my elders for now.
>>
>>66144979

is that the britguy with the rich girlfriend in Stavanger?
>>
We ate more feminist than Sweden in many ways.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.