[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking sick of quebecois. If you look at your history,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20161014_122529.png (802KB, 1439x809px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_122529.png
802KB, 1439x809px
I'm so fucking sick of quebecois. If you look at your history, your colony was a failure under France. The reason why you survived is because of the English. You haven't been part of France for around 300 years. The only reason you continue to speak French is because of the Quebec act which was made to spare you frogs out of charity by the English. English should be the only language spoken in canada.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>66136839
Quebecois are the elite of Canada. Nobody knows Canada for Ontario or Alberta but everyone knows Quebec because Quebec is the culture of Canada
>>
>>66136879
Canadian food = Poutine specialty of Quebec

Cheese = the cheese for poutine, only in Quebec

Maple syrup = Quebecois

Best canadian beer = Quebecois, brewery Dieu du Ciel or Unibroue

Best alcohol in general = In Quebec. Iced wine etc

Best art of living in Canada = In Quebec because french style

I can improve the list but no time, sorry
>>
>>66136839
>muh charitable english
good god, i really wish you'd find something better to do than post here every fucking day
>>
>>66138803
this is my first time posting this, jean.
>>
>>66138857
aren't you the autistic monarchist thst insists that the english have been nothing but peaceful for 400 years (lmao)
>>
Fuck off Anglo scum
>>
>>66138881
nope. ive never made that claim.
>>
I don't have a problem with Quebecers or Maritimers in real life but god is it pathetic how hard their posters on /int/ try to pretend they're some totally different special snowflake Europeans (especially when they try to convince the Euros that they are right wing and uncucked) and shit on western Canada.
>>
>>66138959
They are a special province to be honest, the rest of Canada is the same thing.
>>
I actually enjoy watching this shit. It must be my USA anglo tendencies.

But honestly I cannot understand why they haven't subjugated their french hillbillies. We threw ours into a swamp to fight with gators. WTF Canada?
>>
>>66136879
>>66137052
These tbqh
The rest of canada is America bis.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.