[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Talk about countries that you love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

I think we may be mean here too often. Let's be nice for a little bit. I love France. They helped us gain our independence, gave us a beautiful statue, and have achieved many things in the sciences and arts.
>>
I love Canada, Canada is the best country in the world
Every woman is 100/10
Every guy has a huge 10 inch dick
We are the most powerful nation in the world
There is no downsides to being a Canadian, being a Canadian is like winning the cash for life lottery
>>
>>66136723
Because our women are Asian and our men are Chads
>>
>>66136741
Chinaman ladies are nasty
We need some sweet sideways jap pussy
>>
We loved Poland
But now friendship ended, now Russia is our best friend
We love USA too
>>
>>66136785
There are good China-Women as long as they're first generation immigrants who haven't gotten into female entitlement culture as yet.
>>
Lithuania
Denmark
Italy
Mexico
Brazil

I love these.
>>
>>66136854
>Russia

Fuck off, Dimitri

Poles are our mates (well until 1939) and Americans are our brothers

Russians just love our coq
>>
File: Chinese-Beauty-2.jpg (89KB, 750x952px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese-Beauty-2.jpg
89KB, 750x952px
>>66136858
It's a more sophisticated kind of sexy
>>
I actually like mexico a lot despite the bad rep they get. I've visited several places in Mexico. Mexico city, Cancun, Marieta Islands, and several different places all over the Yucatan Peninsula. It's a beautiful country and the people are pretty wonderful.

I'm a white college kid who works in landscaping so i work alongside a lot of mexicans both legal and illegal immigrants and I like all my coworkers.

Also they got good food.
>>
>>66135389
I used to like France 'til I started coming on here.
Every French poster here has been a massive cunt. Or maybe I just keep bumping into the same guy. Who knows.
>>
I desire to be Swiss, but can never be so.
>>
>>66139274
>>66135389
Why France?
What has france done for us except the help in the revolution?
Sure. Thanks and it was great help. But France has been a very dubious ally for most of its history and have been some of the biggest critics of everything American.
>>
File: BfbuAdF.jpg (375KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BfbuAdF.jpg
375KB, 798x1200px
I like Mauritius. They seem to be a pretty ideal developing country. After decolonization, they became a vibrant multi party democracy and embraced a market oriented economy with great results, they went from being a poor agricultural based economy to a more diversified middle income economy in a few decades. They didn't develop as quickly as like South Korea, but they also didn't get a ton of money from the US like South Korea did. I'm sure Mauritius will be first world in my lifetime. I'd like to visit Mauritius one day, it's a tropical island paradise almost desu.
>>
I love you

Kiss
>>
>God Tier:
Belarus
Iceland
Japan
Russia
Serbia
Switzerland

>Make Great Again Tier:
Austria
Bulgaria
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Philippines
Poland
UK
USA

>Decent Tier:
Czech Republic
Finland
Norway

>Shit Tier:
Most African countries (exception for Botswana, Egypt, Namibia, and Zambia)

>EXTERMINATUS Tier:
China
India
Israel
Saudi Arabia
Southeast Asia
>>
>>66135389
Holland
>>
>>66135389
What is it with French love threads lately? You need money from us or something?
>>
>>66135389
I feel like I like no countries including my own.
Humanity is pleague that should be at 99% exterminated.
>>
>>66146083
It's always that same one American. He is irritating.
>>
>>66135389
I can't help but feel like we're the rugged cowboy to lady France. We're so uncouth and brash, but she can't help but get a little turned on by us. Then, because getting horny over a dirty brute makes her feel dirty, she gets that shameful kind of hot and bothered feeling.
>>
>>66139274
France is usually cool with us. Maybe it's because you're a namefag, and nobody likes that.
The Netherlands is always rude to American posters, though.
>>
File: 1461784099984.jpg (308KB, 788x756px) Image search: [Google]
1461784099984.jpg
308KB, 788x756px
We don't have allies
>Anglos have always been and will always be our greatest enemies
>Krauts are by far the worst
>Burgers have their freedom fries
>Russians always end up turning against us after some time
>The rest of Europe always tries to cowardly hit us in the back whenever we've been a little bit weakened
>The rest is either too irrelevant to mention or hate us for who knows why
>>
File: 1470253938805.jpg (511KB, 555x835px) Image search: [Google]
1470253938805.jpg
511KB, 555x835px
>>66143093
>>
>>66149858
>Burgers have their freedom fries
W-we apologized, and we admit you were right. Iraq was a mistake. We know that now.
>>
File: amused old people.jpg (121KB, 400x801px) Image search: [Google]
amused old people.jpg
121KB, 400x801px
>>66149858
At least you still have Poland, right?
>>
>>66149976
>Poland
who ?
I heard of some Soviet province named Poland, though. If that's who you're referring to, I call just call them Russians.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (49KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
49KB, 473x500px
>>66150169
At the end of the day in that part of the world it's all the same thing. Poland, Russia. Pain au chocolat, chocolate croissant. Is there really a difference?
>>
I love every Western Country
>>
File: 1447493626210.png (778KB, 848x4969px) Image search: [Google]
1447493626210.png
778KB, 848x4969px
>>66135389
Poland is our greatest unappreciated ally
UK, see pic related
I have a secret love for the Netherlands, even though they are complete degenerates
Although Russia has been our undoing at times, I can't help but like them

>>66139274
France is ameriboo as fuck, believe me
If we act like assholes it's just because it's our nature to act superior to all non-French as a sort of defense mechanism.
We secretly hate ourselves and don't at the same time.
>>
I love Belarus, Belarus is the best country in the world
Every woman is 1000/10
Every guy has a huge 100 inch dick
We are the most powerful nation in the gaylaxy
There is no downsides to being a Belarusian, being a Belarusian is like winning the cash for life lottery
>>
File: 1473275809745.png (31KB, 744x530px) Image search: [Google]
1473275809745.png
31KB, 744x530px
I love Hungary, our greatest friend throughout history. We shared a king, Stefan Batory was god-tier, they helped us in 1921, allowed war refugees to go through in ww2, and many others
>>
Poland
>>
>>66139274
The Frenchmen here on /int/ are cunts. I know that because I am one. There is some kind of passive-aggressiveness I wish they were controlling better than that. I still remember the douchebag who went on an incredibly retarded rant over how I was racist for saying people prefers their race when it comes to dating relationships.
Probably numale Parisians.

Otherwise, I suppose I've no particular love for any country. Some are awesome, mind. History, culture, mentalities... But loving them, meh. I've yet to find one that will actually make me feel like I want to settle there.

I'll probably move to another country in one or two. Either Taiwan or the Philippines. Only heard good things about those two so we'll see.
>>
>>66151220
Russia plz
>>
File: 1460505369396.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1460505369396.gif
208KB, 354x534px
>>66151220
B-baka
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.