[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were they right about Russians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 19

File: 990641a_lg.jpg (219KB, 1086x1500px) Image search: [Google]
990641a_lg.jpg
219KB, 1086x1500px
Were they right about Russians?
>>
>>66135358
Sadly yes.
>>
>>66135358

Yes. Look at their HIV/suicide/drug/crime rates.

Russians are fucking subhuman. If you met a decent Russians, no he wasn't Russian. He was just a Jew/German/Asian who was born in Russia.

All real Russians are fucking backstabbing and lying mongrels and vermin.
>>
those are poles

but yeah, they're essentially the same. pervesion and cruel mockery of the Aryan Race
>>
File: 1411400945886.png (718KB, 1291x845px) Image search: [Google]
1411400945886.png
718KB, 1291x845px
>>66136159

t Ivan Ivanov
>>
File: aryan.jpg (36KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
aryan.jpg
36KB, 700x400px
>tfw dirty slav

I just want to be superior...

c-can you atleast accept me as a human p-please. i can be subservient to you my master

I'm literally considering suicide
>>
File: europe-hair.png (716KB, 1600x847px) Image search: [Google]
europe-hair.png
716KB, 1600x847px
If you were born outside the yellow area, you do not deserve to live.
>>
yea they were so right that they got btfo by ussr single handedly
>>
>>66136159

Nah, Poles are superior to Russians.

Russians are the feces of the human race. They're barely human. Just like niggers.
>>
File: corruption map.png (50KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
corruption map.png
50KB, 1425x625px
they're even corrupt

seriously, what should be done to them?
>>
>>66136528

>K:D ratio 1:20
>Needed help from US and Britain
>single-handedly

What do you smoke? I want the same.
>>
>>66136714
War was already over when US joined

US joined to prevent communism from reaching the Atlantic

Maybe it would have taken them a couple of years more, but they were already steamrolling everything in their path.
>>
File: sad dog.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
sad dog.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>
Fucking Germans I swear

Who you're gonna genocide next?
>>
>>66136685
Nice, Eesti is the only exsoviet that has western level low corruption.
>>
File: 1336377182849.gif (3MB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
1336377182849.gif
3MB, 333x250px
>>66135358
Oh dear! Not again.
>>
>>66137215
That's because of finns

you're still slavs
>>
>>66137215
No population
no corruption
>>
>>66136906
Don't listen to these /Pol/acks, we actually love you
>>
>>66138971
kek
>>
I admire how Russians maintain their bro tier status here despite all the shit they get

I guess they're just used to it
>>
>>66136714
>>K:D ratio 1:20

Fucking hell, I knew the soviets raped the life out of you cuck krauts, cucking you for the next century, but I didn't know that you were so abhorrent at warfare that 20 krauts died for every one russian. I guess your ancestors truly deserved vile deaths and rape by subhumans.

Wouldn't that make you sub-subhumans as a result now?
>>
>>66140863
Op likely isn't German though
>>
>>66140863

Are you fucking braindamaged?

I said "needed help from USA and Britain", that means the K:D ratio is for Russia, not Germany. Russians kill 1, Russians dead 20 or 1:20.

Just kill yourself.
>>
>>66136603
>poles are superior
/thread xDDD
>>
>>66141189
Just you wait untill "brothers" will come to "liberate" you as they do in Ukraine now.
>>
>>66141189
Your funny gingerbread kingdom is next, I guarantee.
>>
>>66141344
i don't give a shit, I'm leaving :^)
>>
>>66141411
VERY AFRAID MUCH SCARED (пoхyй, чe ты пpиeбaлcя вaщe?)
>>
A чё нe тaк? Чё, нeльзя? Tы чё, ocoбeнный?
>>
У вac тaм люди хoть ocтaлиcь, кoтopыe зa cвoю cтpaнy вcтaнyт? Или вcё мaтpёшки дыpявыe: "oooййй, Paaaccceя, oййй мы pyyyccкия людиии"?
>>
Tpeд eщё нe ycпeл дoйти дo cepeдины, a хoхлы yжe cocнyли ^^

HAЙC!
>>
Этo я тeбя кaк pyccкий c вocтoкa cпpaшивaю. Boт peaльнo.
>>
>>66141568
Maтpёшкy вooбщe нe cпpaшивaли. Иди нa пopтpeт вoждя пepeдёpни.
>>
>>66141566
вceм пoeбaть, нo и тaкoй жoпopвaный пaтpиoтизм, кaк в yкpaхe твoeй, нe нyжeн
>>
>>66141607
яcнo вce
нaзaд в двaч
>>
>>66136714
>uses civilian and POW deaths to stat-pad his kdr
germans everyone
>>
File: germcucks.jpg (22KB, 587x583px) Image search: [Google]
germcucks.jpg
22KB, 587x583px
>>66141085
If germany is so great then why did you willingly let your supreme leader import 5 million illegal blacks and muslims? Sounds like she's trying to solve a problem of national small cock. If germany is so great, why did you spend over a millennium getting your ass handed to you by the Romans, French, Austrians, Poles, and Russians? Why is your country so cucked that you lost half of your territory in the past century? You got so cucked that they split you. If your call of duty-tier logic of a 20:1 ratio is real, you would have taken out the entire population of the USSR, yet you didn't. Why did your soldiers have homosexual rapes on each other? Why did you accept an art school reject manlet with a charlie chaplin moustache as your leader? Does it feel good to jerk yourself off to bullshit statistics, only to realize that your countrymen are now genetically slavic? How does it feel when mehmet, abdul, and jamal come to your country and use your women as fucktoys?
>>
>>66141694
ищy eгo в мaйл aгeнтe
>>
>>66141862
he's a pole obviously
>>
File: justmerkel.jpg (18KB, 349x402px) Image search: [Google]
justmerkel.jpg
18KB, 349x402px
>>66135358

>a nation and a people named after germs
>calls others subhuman
>>
I remind everybody that Germany is an artificial formation and should be split among its neighboring cuntries.
>>
>>66141994
We all are anxiously waiting when it will happen to your precious motherland. So it won't be able to be a treat to humankind.
>>
>>66136492
Well, that takes care of Hitler (born on the Austro-German border).
>>
>>66142043
nice runglish bruh
>>
File: received.jpg (7KB, 286x343px) Image search: [Google]
received.jpg
7KB, 286x343px
>>66142043
>a treat to humankind.

For being a treat to humankind, they don't treat you too well
>>
>>66141994
How it feels: to live waiting when you'll be drafted and send to die for some illusional "glory" of "Great Russia"? It happened in 1979, it happened in 90th, why you think that you managed to evade this already? Because in 80th you were unborn and in late 90th you probably (I'm optimistic, I know) went to school?

There will be next round, I assure you.
>>
>>66142043
>an ass blasted cockhole desperately trying to seem edgy
Nothing new here.
>>
>>66142099
Yeah, they failed even with us, I know.
>>
>>66142103
My personal life is none of your concern.
>>
>>66142104
Nice bio you have. Short but informative.
>>
>>66141888

>then why did you willingly let your supreme leader import 5 million illegal blacks and muslims?
We aren't sovereign idiot. America is forcing us to do all kind of shit. You might as well ask why the US public let their supreme leader invade Iraq. The answer: The government does whatever the fuck it wants.

>Austrians
lolwut

>Romans
We raped them.

>French
We fucking defeated them twice.

>Poles
We raped them numerous times. The hardest in WW2.

>Russians
We raped thm so hard in WW1, they fucking collapsed and had a revolution. We actually defeated them.

And in WW2 they needed land-lease and the help of many nations to defeat us. We defeated them, they defeated us so it's 1:1.

>you would have taken out the entire population of the USSR, yet you didn't.
Gee, I wonder why. Maybe it was because we had to fight on 2 fucking fronts at the same time?

>that you lost half of your territory in the past century?
Territory is fucking useless in the 21st century. You can buy entire countries and their wealth with your businesses. We are tiny yet we are the 3rd or 4th richest country on earth. Your joke of a country will never acquire even 1/10 of the glory we have.

>that your countrymen are now genetically slavic
Bullshit, nobody looks like Slavs in our country except Slavs.
>>
>>66136685
Didn't realize south korea was that corrupt.
>>
>>66142125
Where did I said something about your "personal live"?

But do you really have one? Well, yeah, that's great!
>>
>>66136685
Chile confirmed for first world.

*packing*
>>
>>66135358
No, unlike that poster most Russians do have eyeballs.
>>
>>66136492
>that blond east coast

wtf!? I hate vikings now!
>>
>>66142141

I am more shocked that Japan is not corrupt with all that Yakuza shit going on. I call fucking bullshit. All Asians are corrupt. They are just lying, because muh honor.
>>
>>66142255
Don't forget the Anglo-Saxons. They were mostly concentrated on the east coast, right?
>>
File: 1460071337489.png (245KB, 444x638px) Image search: [Google]
1460071337489.png
245KB, 444x638px
>>66142131

>We aren't sovereign idiot. America is forcing us to do all kind of shit.

KEKS!

>>Austrians
>lolwut

Austrians dominated all aspects of live of the cucky special snowflake german kingdoms

>>Romans
>We raped them.

Wew, taking pride in being the final and most irrelevant blow to the Roman Empire's collapse?

>>French
>We fucking defeated them twice.

*once kek. I've got to give you the franco prussian war, that was alright, but you've defeated the frogs only once lel

>>Poles
>We raped them numerous times.

Not before they raped you for half a millennium

>The hardest in WW2.

>taking pride in grandpapa killing millions of unarmed women and children

>>Russians
>We raped thm so hard in WW1, they fucking collapsed and had a revolution. We actually defeated them.

Yes I'm sure that germany is the reason why there was already a century of built up civil unrest within russia

>And in WW2 they needed land-lease and the help of many nations to defeat us. We defeated them, they defeated us so it's 1:1.

The lend lease arrived in any significant quantity already after the slavs halted your invasion

>>you would have taken out the entire population of the USSR, yet you didn't.
>Gee, I wonder why. Maybe it was because we had to fight on 2 fucking fronts at the same time?

(See pic related)

>Territory is fucking useless in the 21st century.

A cuck's attempt to deal with the loss of national pride and prestige

>We are tiny yet we are the 3rd or 4th richest country on earth.

Enjoy your riches before 5 million ahmeds drain your welfare

>Your joke of a country will never acquire even 1/10 of the glory we have.

Canada, a nation with 1/8th of the german population during ww2, managing to outproduce germany by 10 times. Looks like you cuck autists could learn a thing or two from us.

>Bullshit, nobody looks like Slavs in our country except Slavs.

Just like russians aren't partially genetically mongolian, right?
>>
>>66142430
"anglo-saxon conquest" is a meme, poms today are genetically identical to the celts next door which suggests that the only thing germanic about england is the language
>>
>>66142519

>*once kek. I've got to give you the franco prussian war, that was alright, but you've defeated the frogs only once lel

France didn't fucking win WW2 idiot. We defeated them and then they were our puppet. Even fucking Yugoslavia and Greece contributed more to victory than France. Another reason why your country is a joke. Americans spit on your country 24/7 and you still suck their dick.
>Austrians dominated all aspects of live of the cucky special snowflake german kingdoms
They are ethnically German idiot.
>Wew, taking pride in being the final and most irrelevant blow to the Roman Empire's collapse?
Not that irrelevant. Half of their fucking army were German mercenaries. That's why they were helpless when our and other barbarians raped the shit out of them.
>Not before they raped you for half a millennium
Maybe in your imagination.
>taking pride in grandpapa killing millions of unarmed women and children
Nope. But defeating a nation in 2 weeks is quite a feat.
>The lend lease arrived in any significant quantity already after the slavs halted your invasion
Yes with mountains of fucking bodies which then collapsed on our soldiers and crushed them. Without land-lease they would have fucking starved and were without trucks, phone cables, boots etc... even Stalin admitted that without that help Germany would not have won that war.
>(See pic related)
>Italy help
Are you retarded? They were a fucking nuisance and they asked US for help. Seriously it would have been better if they were a part of the Allies.
>A cuck's attempt to deal with the loss of national pride and prestige
At least we are a real nation unlike you.
>Enjoy your riches before 5 million ahmeds drain your welfare
We could kick them out anytime. Just fucking wait.
>Canada, a nation with 1/8th of the german population during ww2, managing to outproduce germany by 10 times. Looks like you cuck autists could learn a thing or two from us.
In your dreams.
>>
>>66142951

> even Stalin admitted that without that help Russia* would not have won that war.

Fixed.
>>
>>66142534
Nah, Brits are on average 25%-40% Anglo-Saxon
>>
Russian boys here like to proclaim that "russians defeated Hitler". That's a bullshit. Not russians but soviets. There were many peoples of various nations in soviet army. Less than 1/3 were russians.
>>
And land-lease. Without it soviets were doomed.
>>
>>66142951

You aren't even providing any arguements anymore.

Enjoy being a cuck.
>>
>>66143197
>canada
>calling others cucks
WEW
>>
>>66143123

Hitler defeated Hitler.

>not going straight to moscow
>not using anti-communist slavs as helpers
>declaring war on America
>letting England escape
>not packing winter clothes

Russians were just lucky that Hitler was so stupid.
>>
Slavs are superior to the weak westerners. While you were busy being happy, we were dying, variously, from brutal czarist regimes, two awful and mismanaged wars, nonsensical purges, and seventy years of the worst economic system ever invented by man. By now, all the weak Slavs have long left the gene pool.
>>
File: Germanic vs Skav.jpg (65KB, 607x393px) Image search: [Google]
Germanic vs Skav.jpg
65KB, 607x393px
>>
>>66143229
>two awful and mismanaged wars, nonsensical purges
Both of these actually kill off the strongest of the gene pool.
>>
>>66143347
No, the best of the gene pool would survive through clever Slav tricks. They just give the best genes an opportunity to shine.
>>
>>66135358

>Were they right about Russians?

That's pretty much the only thing the Nazis were wrong about, but it's still probably the biggest fucking mistake in the history of the world.

Hitler and Stalin should have allied themselves against anglos and jews.
>>
File: 1474625109758.jpg (39KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1474625109758.jpg
39KB, 508x524px
>>66143672
>Allying with communists
>>
>>66143699

Stalin transformed communism into something of a Slavic fascism. He started restoring national pride, he restored conservative values, and started to persecute "rootless cosmopolitans". He was better than any of the current western leaders.
>>
>>66143734
I don't really think invading Poland, imprisoning and deporting hundreds of thousands of Poles to Siberia, killing off the intelligentsia and ruling class, massacring their military officers and raping their way through the country during the war can be classified as "Slavic fascism"
>>
>>66143837

Polacks were Anglos' bitch just like today.
Not to mention their plans for expanding east, the Intermarum, etc.

They deserved everything, both from Germany and from Russia.
>>
>>66136685
If you were born outside a blue country, you do not deserve to live.
>>
File: 1466435570623.jpg (642KB, 817x4829px) Image search: [Google]
1466435570623.jpg
642KB, 817x4829px
>>66136159
It was from 1937 you faggot homosexual gay nigger.

We were besties with Nazis in that time.
>>
File: Map_pigmentation_in_Europe.png (1MB, 1137x871px) Image search: [Google]
Map_pigmentation_in_Europe.png
1MB, 1137x871px
>>66136492
meme map
>>
>>66143227
well thats probably your biggest mistake
>slavs and balts welcome you as a liberator from communists
>hurrr fucking untermensch just drop dead and die
fucking morons
you guys were
>>
>>66144299
lways nice to see croatian borders
>>
>>66143227
>>not going straight to moscow

But they did.

>>not using anti-communist slavs as helpers

They did.

>>not packing winter clothes

They did.

You're a tactical genius aren't you.
>>
File: a3H9EcfHhxY.jpg (71KB, 604x418px) Image search: [Google]
a3H9EcfHhxY.jpg
71KB, 604x418px
>>66135358
Nope, because untermensches cant defeat master race. IRL Russians defeat German Nazi - its meant - Russians are true master race meanwhile Nordic race are true untermensches.
>>
>>66135358
>tfw I look like der Untermensch (but not so deformed and fat) and I am not even Russian.
>>
File: what a swell chap.gif (2MB, 318x197px) Image search: [Google]
what a swell chap.gif
2MB, 318x197px
Yes
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.