[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will white males ever be king again in our life time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 77358154.jpg (69KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
77358154.jpg
69KB, 1000x1000px
Will white males ever be king again in our life time?
>>
>>66116359
No.

also
>WE
>>
>>66116427
WUZ
>>
>>66116442
KANGZ
>>
>>66116469
AND
>>
>>66116672
SHIET
>>
SHIIEEEEET
>>
>>66116427
>>66116442
>>66116469
>>66116672
>>66116688
>>66116696
t. non whites
>>
>>66116710
t. brightest abo in australia
>>
>>66116359
No, whites being the majority in any country in western europe is also at risk. We really should just cut our losses and try to hold europe/australia and let others (usa/canada/new zealand) become brazil 2.0 and hong kong 2.0 and 3.0
>>
>>66117077
>and try to hold europe

Too late, snownigger.
>>
>>66116359
No, your grandfather did everything in his might to prevent this.
>>
>>66117077
>hold europe
>not hold New Zealand
M8, don't fuckin throw New Zealand to the wolves it's the most harmless fuckin nation on the world, it doesn't deserve that shit. Europe is leagues more fucked than NZ anyway, be better off coming down here Finbro and bringing all your nordic m8s
>>
That's a no, sweetie. But we still have white breeding privilege, other races want to breed with us. The women have figured this out somehow and are already after the prime non-whites. Don't get left behind
>>
>>66117077
we should just get 20 million white immigrants from europe and bash lebos
>>
>>66117235
>nz
>70% white
>full sjw
It's too late anon.
>>66117169
In 10 years it probably would be, the general mood though favours bringing back borders and not letting the nigs and sandnigs taking over.
>>
>we used to be kings
is this an actual thing?
>>
>>66117178
My grandfather didn't do anything my families age gap is different so I don't think I know any of my family who fought in WWII
>>
>>66117294
We used to, fuckin White Australia policy was the best thing we did, and that was the same year we federated.
>>
>>66117320
The general mood of the whitecucks will be vent your butthurstration through the Internet.
>>
>>66117322
He is talking about the world before ww1 when european nations and european diaspora controlled all of the world either directly or indirectly. Though I agree that we wuz kangz line for whites is a little silly.
>>
>>66116359
If whites are not the king right now, why sjw always blame the white to be the privileged ?
>>
>>66117374
t.hasn't been following elections in europe

The damage has already been done but things can be stabilised at a nearly okay situation.
>>
>>66117413
Doublethink. The sjws absolutely love doublethink.
>>
>>66117339
I know why did we ever let in this garbage it would stupid to ever remove it. We didn't need it and only reason they would have done it is so rich businessmen have more consumers and cheap workers.
>>
>>66117389
Shouldn't it be "we used to mostly be peasants with a small group of people being granted peerage"?
>>
>>66117472
Truthfully yes, he is thinking we wuz kangz by proxy which I don't really agree with.
>>
File: Max_Stirner-k.jpg (47KB, 501x525px) Image search: [Google]
Max_Stirner-k.jpg
47KB, 501x525px
Women's right to vote and Blacks' right to vote is a spoke. These powers were delegated to them by the white man.
>>
>>66117389
Yeah I was talking about that and how in general the white man wasn't talked down to, looked down on, constantly shit on by mainstream media how we use to have a great family life, work life in general everyone was happier.
>>
>>66117451
The worst part was there was a chance to fix it, somewhat at least, didn't fucking happen though, of course.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Australia_policy
>>
>>66117614
The damage is done once you let migrants in soon enough they mix with a white person so you can't get rid of them since the child is part of your culture, they become your neighbours and suddenly people begin to think it's okay to have this third world trash in their country eventually is becomes normal to be a multicultural society full of other garbage races like Arabs to remove all of them would be a huge task I don't think it could be done relatively speaking I think you would have to segregate us and make other races not feel welcome in australia by preferences whites in jobs, white only public transport, white only restaurants that would be the only way to weasel them out but people are to sympathetic now and it will never happen.
>>
>>66117688
sorry my grammar and spelling is a bit off I've been drinking and am on my phone.
>>
>>66116710
t. abo
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.