[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Germans (ethnic Germans)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 635829973894172784IS.png (57KB, 1100x806px) Image search: [Google]
635829973894172784IS.png
57KB, 1100x806px
Is this true?

My understanding is Bavaria is basically Austria
>>
>>66102517
no
Bavaria has a different culture than the rest of Germany, but that doesn't mean they are close to Austrians, a bit in the dialect yes, also in religion (catholic) but nobody <30 in Europe is religious anyway

fun fact: Bavaria as a single state still has more culture than all of the northern shitholes combined

fun fact electric boogaloo: Austria is still much better than all of the German states including Bavaria
>>
>>66102517
map is wrong. eastern germany and southern austria should be slav. far western germany should be dutch. northern germany should be frisian or danish
>>
File: haplosgermany_e.png (226KB, 1011x734px) Image search: [Google]
haplosgermany_e.png
226KB, 1011x734px
>>66102517
Bavaria is celtic.
>>
>>66102517
First off, shitlord, it's called BAYERN, and they are not Austrian. They are a proud independent Königreich who don't need no federal Bundesland. BÄYERN is an ancient Kingdom dating back to the time of the Romans, and they built pyramids and had hieroglyphs, like the Egyptians. Their history goes back 30,000 years as the very first nation in Europe. BÄYERN was a sovereign state until the Deutschbunder Anschluß of 1914, when Hitler marched his tanks into München and killed all of the native pagan pure Germanic Bäyernischer volk. These people were descended directly from Aryan Persians and followed the holy Ahura Mazda, god of flames. This is why Nietzsche famously writ Thus Sparch Zarathustra. He spent his summer holiday in the Bäyernich Highlands, where the elk drink from streams of pure crystal and the earth is made of black forest cake. BÄYERN is more densely populated than the Randstadt of Holland (the most densely populous corner of Europe). Caligula himself said only but Jupiter could take that wild and ancient land. BÄYERN is where Läger was invented. Before that people drank bottom-fermented ale with twigs and dust in it. Once Bäyerenlicher volk haben invented Läger, there was a refreshing brew to glug after a Prëtszle.
>>
im not german neither am I austrian you stupid sharter
>>
>>66103003
This is the truth.
>>
>>66103024
Now say that in your mother tongue xDdd
>>
>>66103024
My understanding is Switzerland is basically mountain isolated jews
is this true?
>>
>>66103063
ech be ned en dütsch odr en östrricher, du verreckte chaib
>>
File: Dwight_Schrute.jpg (16KB, 485x556px) Image search: [Google]
Dwight_Schrute.jpg
16KB, 485x556px
>>66103114
> I-i'm not german
> he says, in german
And a börk börk börk to you, my dutch brother.
>>
I don't know
>>
>>66102517
Good music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk
>>
>>66102645
But can I use Hochdeutsch in Austria?
>>
>>66102645
>Bavaria has a different culture than the rest of Germany, but that doesn't mean they are close to Austrians
Bavarians are closer to Austrians than Germany desu
By a wide margin actually.
>>
>>66103339
Yes you can, because everybody uses it for written text and almost all of our media is in Hochdeutsch.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 699x485px
>>66103452
Interessant. Too bad I don't know of any Austrian universities to study a semester in. If you would suggest anyplace in Austria to visit for a day/weekend in the spring, what would it be?
>>
>>66103535
Vienna
>>
>>66103535
>If you would suggest anyplace in Austria to visit for a day/weekend in the spring, what would it be?

Braunau am Inn
>>
>>66103535
Just did a 3 second web search.

U of Vienna
U of Graz
U of Lienz
U of Linz
U of Salzburg
U of Kärnten
Vorarlberg U
>>
>>66103578
Forgot one: U of (you)
>>
>>66103561
Yeah, that is a must see
>>66103565
I don't take advice from monkeys
>>66103578
I mean that, I don't know of them, I'm not interested in them
>>
>>66102517
The area of what is today Austria got settled by Bavarians/the kingdom of Bavaria over a thousand years ago. It got established as a sperate duchy in 1156.

Our shared dialect is called Bavarian by linguists, even if ordinary Austrians don't call it that.
>>
>>66103535
I'd visit the historical sites in Vienna and maybe take a trip to the alps. I always find those landscapes at the lakes in the Salzkammergut really stunning, like the Traunsee or Hallstatt.
>>
We are a different kingdom historically but I would prefer Austria to the cucknation germany currently.
Donaumonarchie when?
>>
>>66102517
>native german

Hehe
>>
>>66102517
Requesting the india pasta
>>
>>66103114
Swiss German should just be called Swiss. I speak fluent German through my Father. Fuck me that is garbage
>Shitterdeutsch
>>
>>66103857
Is Bayern that bad atm?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.