[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you have Indian bf yet, /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: lewd indian 1.png (931KB, 975x592px) Image search: [Google]
lewd indian 1.png
931KB, 975x592px
Why dont you have Indian bf yet, /int/?
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1190x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1190x682px
>>66101326
>>
File: lewd indian 2.png (768KB, 981x604px) Image search: [Google]
lewd indian 2.png
768KB, 981x604px
>>66101373
>be greek
>be fyromian
>shit on street
>>
>>66101326

>dating Indian men

I'd estimate that approximately 80-90% of urban Indian men are, at the very least, mildly autistic. I only know a handful who can pull off approaching random women and keeping their attention for more than a handful of seconds.

It's great for me. As a white guy, women either expect that I'll fuck and not judge them, or think I'm better dating material because I won't throw acid on their face for not wanting to be a housewife.
>>
>>66104362
prove you're white and then tell me about ur life pls senpai
>>
File: hands.jpg (29KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
29KB, 540x960px
>>66104421

Standard life. I'm taking an indeterminably long break from university and real life to travel. I survive by doing freelance writing and working odd jobs. Although India isn't quite as obsessed with white people as memes might have you believe, there's a lot of work to be found that necessitates being European in appearance. For instance, companies and Bollywood productions like to have a number of foreign extras for shoots. They usually pay a good amount by local standards and house you in a three- to five-star hotel for the duration of the shoot.

I may or may not be working today. There's some wedding planning company that pays $100 per day to white people to dress up like chefs and pretend to cook pre-prepared food. You literally just dress up and sit around and text in a corner and make it seem like you're doing something interesting the rest of the time.

Given that $500 per month is an average middle-class salary, you can live reasonably well here with no tangible skills or talents, provided you're social enough to network and find such opportunities.
>>
>>66101482
looks like black science dude
>>
>>66104514
Uh, would they extend this to Chicanos too? Not joking, I'm trilingual and lighter skinned and visually pleasing. I've been looking for a change in scenery and hate living where I'm at
>>
>>66104540
>>66104540
Neil Degrasse Tyson?
>>
>>66104584

Really don't have any idea. I think as long as you look fairly exotic, you're all set to go. I met a Colombian guy who was working in Delhi two years back, but I can't remember what he was doing.

There are a handful of Brazilian expats I've run across, as they host a weekly party at a nightclub in Hauz Khas Village.

Generally it's better to look noticeably exotic for commercial shoots, but you'd probably be fine for some as long as you don't look too Indian.
>>
>>66104601
Doesn't it?
>>
File: 1476417404382.jpg (141KB, 1190x682px) Image search: [Google]
1476417404382.jpg
141KB, 1190x682px
>>66101373
Fake and gay map
>>
>>66104700
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>66104750
Not that rare
>>
File: 1476417404382.jpg (142KB, 1190x682px) Image search: [Google]
1476417404382.jpg
142KB, 1190x682px
>>66101373
haha look at me i'm a funny guy from like a year ago
>>
>>66104362
>80 to 90% men are autistic
not really. Its more like we are taught to be mole people.
>>66104584
color your hair blond and you are set.
>>
>>66104916

Autistic in regards to practical function.

Most Indian men I meet aren't very good with women. I'm not saying that to meme or be an asshole - it's simple the truth. They might be wonderful people on twenty different levels, but put them in front of a girl and you're in for a heavy cringe.

That's not to say they're all creepy. I think most Indian men are decidedly not creepy, but they tend to be too polite, too reserved and shy, and too awkward around members of the fairer sex.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.