[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you brits think that she will make it to 100?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (24KB, 220x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 220x290px
Do you brits think that she will make it to 100?
>>
Shes probably already dead and thats her body double.

Her son has been running the show for awhile now, hes bored and wants to give it to the grandson William as quickly as possible.
>>
>>66096134
Her mother made it to 100 and she smoked, Lizzie seems to be in good health so I think she will make it.
>>
someone have to open a betting pool.
made $20 betting on my uncle's death
>>
Hope not. KRAUT SCUM OUT
>>
>>66096288
t. a jock.
>>
>>66096355
>t. Kraut
You're no Anglo
>>
>>66096373
She stayed in London during WW2 and served in uniform fixing vehicles, she is alright by me considering other rich fags fled.
>>
>>66096373
t Mohammed
>>
>>66096461
>She stayed in London during WW2 and served in uniform fixing vehicles
She was never in danger otherwise she obviously would have left.
>>
>>66096472
> t. Jamal Hernandez
>>
>>66096461
Never knew that. She sounds alright.
>>66096472
t. Fat mexicunt who has somehow made himself believe he's of European descent and wants to keep his spic brothers from entering the country

Its too late now. You may aswell open the border. The damage is done. Trump won't save you either you daft cunt.
>>
>>66096134
probably, yeah. see >>66096281
not only is she reptillian but she also has access to all the best healthcare, food etc. not a massive monarchist but it'll be really strange when she dies.
>>
>>66096523
t; sadiq khan
>>
>>66096505
Everyone in London was in danger, you think they deliberately skipped over her?
>>
>>66096542
>You may aswell open the border. The damage is done. Trump won't save you either you daft cunt.
No thanks, well leave the refugees in Europe and UK.

>>66096574
She was fixing vehicles, obviously hidden from enemy fire otherwise your capabilities militarily would have been defeat ;)
>>
>>66096574
LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?
>>
>>66096618
>She was fixing vehicles, obviously hidden from enemy fire otherwise your capabilities militarily would have been defeat ;)

So the blitz was over exaggerated? London was bombed daily and no one knew what area was going to be hit, I have family that lived through it and the naughty scallywags used the opportunity to steal shoes from bombed out shops to sells while the bombs were still dropping.
>>
>>66096618
>haha refugees
What is actually wrong with Americans? This isn't about refugees. This is about how you'll be a white minority nation within my lifetime. You're awfully laid back about the whole thing.
>>
>>66096699
>I have family that lived through it
no you don't, it happened like a hundred years ago lmao
>>
>>66096730
>no you don't, it happened like a hundred years ago lmao
Is that what they teach in Pakistan?
>>
>>66096725
>This is about how you'll be a white minority nation within my lifetime.
There will be no racial majority in the US.

Enjoy whats left of Europa (a Lebanese girl from Tyre).
>>
>>66096778
No, there will be a racial majority and they'll be Hispanic.
>implying I care about the European mainland
top kek
>>
>>66096801
>there will be a racial majority and they'll be Hispanic.
Feeling a little cucked Sadiq?

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/09/28/modern-immigration-wave-brings-59-million-to-u-s-driving-population-growth-and-change-through-2065/ph_2015-09-28_immigration-through-2065-17/
>>
>>66096134
the average reptilian lays thousands of eggs
>>
>>66096870
>feeling a little cucked Sadiq?
>admitting his country will be 50% non-white
Holy kek
>>
>>66096985
>theres only ~60 million people in his country
>over 200 million in the US alone
I'd rather have hispanic intellectuals in charge than Islamic theocrats.

Of course, you seem to be ok with all that business...
>>
>>66096134
Hopefully
>>
>>66097046
>n-n-no ur cucked
Tip top fucking kek. Go suck Juan's dick you stupid yank cunt. You'll be a shithole like Brazil within 30 years
>>
File: 1468805247898.png (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468805247898.png
8KB, 224x225px
>>66097111
>You'll be a shithole like Brazil within 30 years
UK is already a shithole like Brazil.

It has a tiny economy (penis) too.
>>
>>66097149
We don't have favelas yet, unlike you.

Also, you shouldn't bring up penis yank. You all get snipped at birth by rabbi shekelstein because you're too stupid to wash your dick.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.