[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to be a Saudi or Gulf State Arab? Are khaleejis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: yemeni funeral.jpg (39KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
yemeni funeral.jpg
39KB, 480x320px
What's it like to be a Saudi or Gulf State Arab? Are khaleejis totally happy about basically being The Jews(tm) 2.0? What's your standard of living like, what are civil rights like? Why are you killing Yemenis by the shitload?
>>
File: 1450804581408.jpg (28KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1450804581408.jpg
28KB, 627x626px
They don't kill Yemenis by the shitload you fucking ignorant ass cumskin they purposely attack only military installations in the north. If you looked at Sanaa right now you would see the majority of the city is in pretty decent condition considering its under siege, war, and famine. Unlike white people who bomb left and right for no goddamn good reason Saudi actually cares about innocent lives.
>>
File: sanaa rn.png (43KB, 560x227px) Image search: [Google]
sanaa rn.png
43KB, 560x227px
>>65900536
LOL
>>
>>65900536
Hahaha holy fuck, nice bait you delusional fuck. I pray the Houthis butcher every Saudi they encounter.
>>
>>65900610
>military targets were there
Every enemy general that dies will make the resistance end faster
>>65900625
Fuck you too kaffir I'm a Shia Yemeni
>>
>>65900536
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Mokha
I think their Pakistani mercs are not too good at that job.
>>
>>65900470
>What's it like to be a Saudi or Gulf State Arab? Are khaleejis totally happy about basically being The Jews(tm) 2.0? What's your standard of living like, what are civil rights like?

Pretty comfy, lazy lifestyle. I don't know what being "Jew 2.0" means. I mean, we are Semitic and have historically been Jewish along with Yemenis prior to Islam.
Standard of living, I'd say is better than the U.S in many regards, and I say this as a person living in NY. Civil rights are aight. No noticeable problems, and it's definitely not as bad as westerners make it out to be.

>Why are you killing Yemenis by the shitload?

We are only targeting Houthi terrorists. We don't target Yemeni civies.
>>
>>65900681
Gee I wonder why the number of Shahid in Yemen are much less compared to the one in Syria in the same time span. Accidents happen, best to learn from mistakes rather than act like white people :)
>>
>>65900687
you are the scum of the earth.
>>
File: 1473028667541.jpg (35KB, 602x376px) Image search: [Google]
1473028667541.jpg
35KB, 602x376px
>>65900687
>We are only targeting Houthi terrorists. We don't target Yemeni civies.
The US didn't deliberately target that hospital either
>>
>>65900687
>>65900536
why did you leave your name bank
>>
>>65900749
Well that's not very nice now is it?
>>65900755
Which hospital are you referring to?
>>
>>65900798
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_hospital_airstrike
The one where we Dindu Nuffin
>>
>>65900798
Msf Afghanistan
>>
>>65900820
How am I supposed to know what U.S soldiers are doing in Afghanistan? We're not connected to Afghanistan at all, and whether or not you did bomb that hospital intentionally is not up to me.
>>65900758
I'm a fairly calm person and I don't express any extreme emotion even through text.
>>
>>65900857
>How am I supposed to know what U.S soldiers are doing in Afghanistan?
Because it was all over the news
>>
>>65900758
I'm not an emirati
>>
>>65900881
>Because it was all over the news
I might vaguely remember it from a while back, but honestly this isn't the time for what about-ism.
>>
>>65900923
>honestly this isn't the time for what about-ism
It's always time for what about-ism

The Soviets could give the world a massive case of asshurt with it, why can't we
>>
>>65900946
We're willing to stoop down to the level of soviets now?

Don't get me wrong. Soviets did a lot of scientific research and all, but you just can't ignore the communism.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.