[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how dumb is the average american?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: eca.png (207KB, 651x315px) Image search: [Google]
eca.png
207KB, 651x315px
how dumb is the average american?
>>
Pretty fucking dumb

I hate this place
>>
Government funded education dumb
>>
It gets pretty retarded
>>
>>65896398
potato
>>
>>65896398
That pic is literally me right now...when will it end
>>
pretty fucking dumb

makes me feel better though
>>
Not dumb, don't let the memes fool you
Though it doesn't make a difference either way
>>
>>65896398
Think of the dumbest person you know

Probably a little bit above that, but only a little.
>>
I don't think they're dumb they're just not really educated but the biggest problem is so many Americans are proud when they don't know something

>he lives in... Duzel... Dussel... lol I can't pronounce that XD
>>
>>65898054
linda from podunk, maryland doesnt know a single fucking thing other than driving her stupid chad kids in her minivan to soccer practice and making macaroni and cheese for her, her spoiled brats, and her 6/10 insurance agent husband
>>
They are the leaders in science and tech, they can't be that dumb.
>>
>>65898134
what more does she need to know
we can grow wings but we can't fly
>>
>>65898186
>foreigner students
>>
File: trump.jpg (70KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
70KB, 900x585px
A while ago I was watching one of the TTC videos on astronomy, and the lecturer said that in a survey conducted in one of the top Ivy league universities only 2 out of 25 graduating students could properly explain the reason for the seasonal change in weather

Really made me think
>>
>>65898307
earth tilts on its axis as it goes around the sun so that concentration of light changes from tropic cancer to capricorn
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.