[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Carolina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: charlotte.jpg (354KB, 1300x773px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.jpg
354KB, 1300x773px
Talk about this great state! What do you know about the Tarheel State, non Americans?
>>
Yes I love North Dakota
>>
File: Asheville-Skyline.jpg (188KB, 936x623px) Image search: [Google]
Asheville-Skyline.jpg
188KB, 936x623px
>>65893485

Non American/Canadians opinions preferable
>>
File: duke.jpg (1MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
duke.jpg
1MB, 1600x1000px
One of our many great higher education institutes, Duke University.
>>
File: 448 (2).jpg (56KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
448 (2).jpg
56KB, 800x448px
Part of the breathtaking and unique Outer Banks!
>>
>>65893403
>non Americans?

lol most Americans don't know anything about NC let alone all the eurotrash sleeping right now.
>>
File: 448.jpg (61KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
448.jpg
61KB, 800x448px
>>65893796

We are a top 10 GDP and growing state, you should learn about us. With our rate of growth it won't be long until that's top 5 possibly.
>>
>>65893871
Didn't say I didn't know... I know all about the inbred retards of your mountains, the liberal cucks and their nigs, the lush rainforest and the most beautiful portion of the entire eastern temperate forest ecoregion.
>>
File: popcorn-gives-the-finger.jpg (113KB, 410x534px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn-gives-the-finger.jpg
113KB, 410x534px
>>65893944

The mountain folk are mostly nice, I've never had a bad experience with true old school Western NC people.

Treat them with respect and they'll treat you the same.
>>
>>65894009
>Treat them with respect and they'll treat you the same.

Well yeah that goes without saying plus I'm white so I'm not worried about them. Doesn't mean i'd ever want to live around them. We have enough rural rednecks in our northwoods that I have to live around for a portion of the year.
>>
File: wild horse.jpg (113KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
wild horse.jpg
113KB, 800x573px
Here's a wild horse on Shackelford Banks. A small island that has a colony of wild horses.

The true origin of the horses isn't certain but one story says they are from a Spanish shipwreck hundreds of years back.
>>
absolutely nothing but i'd be delighted to have a poke around southern US

conversely i feel i've a slightly romanticised opinion of it and would hate to see the crushing poverty and obesity
>>
File: IMG_7768.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7768.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
>>65894458

Povery is everywhere in the world, North Carolina (and the South) are obviously not perfect.

Here's a fairly poor area in the mountains, even though are on the poorer side most life fairly comfortable, blue collar lives.

Probably the worst off areas are in the low income area of the cities.

OC btw :)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.