[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Nigel spending so much time in the US right now? Is he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why is Nigel spending so much time in the US right now? Is he afraid to go back to UK after Brexit vote?
>>
>>65892503
he's probably looking to be scouted by a multinational corporate law firm, as most retired politicians go towards
>>
>>65892551
He is famous though, cant he just call someone up and get an interview?
>>
>>65892600
no, because there's dozens of politicians in similar situations to him and not many positions in the top tier firms
it took our previous PM (Harper) a while to get hired
>>
>>65892664
>there's dozens of politicians in similar situations to him and not many positions in the top tier firms
Are any of them really as successful as Nige?

With the business and political background??
>>
>>65892503
wasn't he trying to get german citizenship or something?
>>
>>65892763
Why would he do that? epic trolling?
>>
>>65892697
nigel was the leader of one of smallest minority government groups within public eye in the UK, and was only really successful in just pushing the brexit vote over the edge
i mean i like the guy, but Harper served as PM for 2 consecutive terms and it took him a while
>>
>>65892800
>, and was only really successful in just pushing the brexit vote over the edge
He was in EU parliament as well though.
>>
>>65892832
>He was in EU parliament as well though.
yeah, and so another 750 politicians, nothing too exclusive
>>
What else would you do when you retire? Let him have his vacation for the rest of his life
>>
>>65892908
He's also has more notoriety right now then most UK politicians.

The Brexit vote was huge in terms of news coverage.
>>
>>65892921
>Let him have his vacation for the rest of his life
In America, you work till your dead. He can't vacation here or retire here.
>>
>>65892942
>He's also has more notoriety right now then most UK politicians.
>The Brexit vote was huge in terms of news coverage.
being in a moderately powerful position and making controversial statements isn't hard, and considering the sentiments behind the brexit movement, it could even possibly work against him, idk
>>
>>65893072
>it could even possibly work against him
Thats what makes him a boss.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.