[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oy mate 'Ow common is cockney accents?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (59KB, 169x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59KB, 169x349px
Oy mate

'Ow common is cockney accents?"
>>
>>65892453
Not.

Those areas of London are multiculti land now.
>>
>>65892453
So common, that's even spoken in the FIFA 17 "Journey Mode". I cant even unterstand what the characters are saying in-game with theit heavy accented british english. It just confuses me.
>>
>>65892453
It's pretty rare for people under the age of 40 to speak like that now. Most native Londoners either speak with kind of like an RP accent that's a bit rougher and less posh, or they speak MLE.

I'd lived in London my entire life, just like my parents, and we have completely different accents.
>>
>>65894580
This.
It's all in Arabic and ooga-booga now.
>>
>>65894954
it's good that you're taking ethnic replacement so well in london
>>
>>65895064
That's just what happens.
>>
>>65895226
has never happened before quite like that though

unless you consider a violent invasion
>>
>>65892453
It doesn't even properly exist anymore; the garbage that is MLE has literally replaced it. There's been a conception of a cockney accent since the sixteenth century, and the English erased it from their culture forever in just a few short decades.
>>
>>65895226
It isn't "just what happens"

This sort of thing has only started happening since the industrial revolution. There are certain accents in the UK that are over 1400 years old and other accents that are a recent phenomenon due to immigration (scouse).
>>
File: figure-1[1].png (25KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
figure-1[1].png
25KB, 600x387px
>>65895226
It's crazy how they've brainwashed you to think modern immigration to the UK is normal
>>
File: languages.jpg (60KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
languages.jpg
60KB, 367x451px
>>65895006
>It's all in Arabic

There's more Polish speakers than Arabic m8 get it right at least.
>>
>>65892453
would tracer be a good lay if she was real grill
>>
>>65894954
>It's pretty rare for people under the age of 40 to speak like that now.

Tracer doesn't even speak cockney anyway, it's a cartoony version and just sounds like an overly upbeat working class Londoner.
>>
>>65892453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRVVCbXmYJo
>>
>>65896465
I forgot you cunts found a new White race to dehumanize.
>>
File: 1455094178293.jpg (120KB, 601x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455094178293.jpg
120KB, 601x900px
In Australia you meet the occasional UK person with it. Mostly parents or grandparents generation, never heard a kid speak it apart from messing around at family gatherings.
>>
>>65892453

I unironically thought she was Australian at first
>>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.