[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

city thread Chicago is the most underrated and misunderstood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 6904812-chicago-night-lights.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6904812-chicago-night-lights.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
city thread

Chicago is the most underrated and misunderstood city in the world edition
>>
File: chic.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
chic.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>
>>65891436
More violent then Malmö wtf
>>
File: iiii.jpg (894KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
iiii.jpg
894KB, 2560x1600px
also, new york is too expensive to live in comfort
>>
what's chicago like on street level?

i feel like chicago is just like a slightly larger minneapolis
>>
Fav city in the us desu
>>
>>65891511
i've only been to minneapolis once, that being said, i don't believe they are very similar at all.

the loop might be similar to the business districts of minneapolis, but i'm pretty sure all business districts are similar in the US.

>>65891499
chicago is the most segregated city in the US. that's a good and bad thing, but if you don't have a car and live in a decent neighborhood, don't hang around bad areas at night you will be safe asf.
>>
>>65891511
Miles of suburbs around Chicago so it varies. South of downtown is a pretty shitty area aside from nice museums and a university. North of the city seems to be pretty rich and nice though. If you go to the west of the city it's just a lot of suburbs and smaller cities until you're out in the "country". It's a rustbelt city but larger. Twin cities are nicer.
>>
>>65891436
Not most underated but I do enjoy my time there and as a New Englander in NYC I'm familiar with the NE cities.
>>
>>65891499
I know. My company forced me to move here
>>
>>65891490
The niggers noggins in Chicago keep their shenanigans in one section no human beings ever enter. Also, they don't have hand grenades like Malmo.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.