[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polish women have won. Abortion will not be banned in Poland.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_oekzpmxom61skil62o1_500.gif (837KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oekzpmxom61skil62o1_500.gif
837KB, 500x281px
Polish women have won. Abortion will not be banned in Poland. #czarnyprotest. Jaroslaw Gowin, the Minister of Science and Higher Education, said the protests by women have ‘caused us to think and taught us humility'
>>
>>65891359
Bitches who want to kill their own children, sad.
>>
>>65891406
A little hypocritical coming from such a pro murder country.
>>
>>65891406
the actual law says that abortion is only allowed in very specific cases (like rape), legislators wanted to ban even that, it didn't make sense 2bh
>>
File: polish isis.png (171KB, 1147x701px) Image search: [Google]
polish isis.png
171KB, 1147x701px
>Polish women have won

for now
our time will come when the Catholic State is established
>>
>>65891840
ok, but keep priests away from children please...
>>
>>65891406
>children

kill 16 cells instead of death-im with them
>>
>>65891988
Bitches who want to kill their own future children, sad.
>>
>>65891359
Hahahaha
Their """""""""""victory""""""""""" means that:
>the middle road option that a huge majority of Poles prefers will stay the same as it was, just like it did every single time abortion laws where mentioned in the last 2 decades,
>so in other words nothing will change and everybody knew it
>some cathotalib nutjobs stayed as irrelevant as they always were
>PiS got an easy smoke screen to push CETA when everyone's watching this non-issue shitshow
>PiS gained brownie points for """""listening""""" to EU and feminists
>if people protest CETA or something else now it will have less impact because it will seem like a 'boy crying wolf' situation and nobody will give a shit
Wew, congratulations #czarnyprotest!
My female coleagues at work were laughing their asses off about this whole shitshow.
>>
>>65894997
>so in other words nothing will change and everybody knew it
the project was ridiculous, the law is ok how is it now

Andbesides, basically PiS is the one who actually won in this case? really makes you think
>>
File: 1447802188560.png (62KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1447802188560.png
62KB, 940x627px
>>65891840
Soon.
>>
Good for them.

>>65891406
Abortion should be legal here so apes like you wouldn't exist
>>
File: FEELBRO.jpg (25KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
FEELBRO.jpg
25KB, 300x277px
>>65891359
Stay strong Poland,they've targeted us at the exact same time.
We're too fertile for (((their))) liking
>>65891840
Soon.
>>
File: Lily Collins.webm (2MB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lily Collins.webm
2MB, 640x720px
>catholicism
>>
>>65897191
Exactly, I wish abortion were legal here, all those subhuman gangsters in the streets of my country would have been aborted by their mothers if given the chance given that they were most likely a non wanted pregnancy.
>>
>>65895713
>the project was ridiculous, the law is ok how is it now
Yes, precisely. That what a huge majority of Poles says. No sane person at any point even considered the possibility of accepting this project. PiS may be corrupt USA dicksucks, but they're not that dumb, they would never get elected again if they passed this project, and Kaczyński always belonged to the part of PiS that never wanted any changes in these laws anyway.
So basically the tards from opposition parties made a lot of noise about nothing, and now they claim the (non)result as their """victory""", when in fact PiS pretty much got nothing but profits from the whole situation. And I say this as no fan of PiS.
I really wonder what will happen with CETA, cause I'm pretty sure they'll pass it now. I mean, who gives a shit about economy when you can talk about fetuses, amirite?
>>
File: 33461224346.jpg (43KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
33461224346.jpg
43KB, 600x363px
>making laws based on religion
>>
>>65893492

>future children

XD
>>
>>65897657
>who gives a shit about economy when you can talk about fetuses, amirite?
never ceases to amaze me how many ''news'', scandals and protests (or even wars) are made with the sole purpose of distract people from reality...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.