[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people think about virginity in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How does the morals in your country view such thing as virginity? Is your country extremely progressive and everyone think they should lose it as fast as they can to be cool? Or maybe your society is pretty conservative and you belive that people shouldn't lose it before marriage or only with the person with whom you have serious relationships?

And is there any difference between male and female virginity in your country? In most traditional societies male virginity is something shameful while female one is a point of pride.
>>
>>65888293
>Or maybe your society is pretty conservative and you belive that people shouldn't lose it before marriage or only with the person with whom you have serious relationships?

I don't believe this is the case in just about any country in the world except maybe for Japan or some Muslim country
>>
Most are conservative
>>
>>65888381
It may be a case in Poland or Hungary as they are pretty conservative countries with religious values. Waiting for their anons to figure out.
>>
>>65888293
So, you believe it's progressive to lose it fast and that those who lose it earlier look cool or believe they do, and you believe it's conservative to remain a virgin until you have a serious relationship or until you're married; or do you believe that one should follow one's country viewpoint and sleep around as soon as possible if your country is "progressive" or not sleep around if your country is seen as "conservative"?
>>
>>65888730
I think people should do what makes them happy
>>
>>65888293
Maybe we are so progressive that the trend has come full circle and the society has learnt to be tolerant towards virgins.
>>
>>65888730
>So, you believe it's progressive to lose it fast and that those who lose it earlier look cool or believe they do, and you believe it's conservative to remain a virgin until you have a serious relationship or until you're married
Well, it's the most common definition of what is "progressive" and "conservative". I saw a lot of debates on this subject in the Internet and both sides viewed it exactly that way.

>>65888730
>or do you believe that one should follow one's country viewpoint
Not really, but social behaviour of individual is often shaped by moral values of the society he lives in. If sleeping around is viewed as something shameful in one's society he either won't do it or at least won't talk too much about his deeds.
>>
>>65888777
always easier said than done
>>
>>65889089
Arguably, people lose their virginity later than they used to, so it should be the other way around. At the same time, people marry later than before while some don't plan to get married at all, so, there's that.
>>65888777
That's what I believe too.
>>
Depends highly on what kind of people you're around, among the conservative-leaning they may prefer only sex in dedicated relationships, among the liberal-leaning sleeping around is seen as fine, and in some cases keeping your virginity is seen as prude.
>>
For women, virginity is something you should give to someone you deeply care about. Doesn't have to be your future husband, but don't throw it away to anyone either.

For men, it's pretty much the same. I've seen the kind of "lol, virgin loser" bullying you see in movies only once. Of course teenage boys want to lose it because they are horny half the time, but I think they still want to lose with someone they care about, not just stick it in any warm hole.

I'd say most people lose it between 17 and 20, with someone's they've been dating for a few months.

Personally I lost it at 19, with a girl I had been dating for a year and a half.
>>
People are really mean and bully virgins here. I never told anyone, they just guess, but I was bullied by classmates in uni, by girls, by professor and coworkers
>>
>>65889674
how fucking retarded do you look that people can guess you're a virgin and bully you
>>
>>65889674
>by girls, by professor
>by professor
Oh shit, this must been really weird.
>>
File: IMG_1226.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1226.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>65888293
A symbol of shame if you're over the age of 17.
>TFW 21
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.