[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/eu hate thread/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1442484497878.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1442484497878.gif
2MB, 384x216px
Why are there so many Germans on here who keeps defending the EU?
You guys must also be tired of being forced into becoming a global cultureless citizens?
>>
>>65881283
Pic not needed
>>
i like EU, since i love European countries and want to be able to visit/live/study without much hassle
>>
>>65881283
>Why are there so many Germans on here who keeps defending the EU?

Because they think we'd actually have some power there. All the meming of the deluded brits and poles who claimed that we'd be the rulers of europe through the eu got to some heads. In general most germans here are relatively critical towards the EU.
>>
>>65881283
>Why are there so many Germans on here who keeps defending the EU?

I am pretty sure nobody defends the actual political system that the EU today has. It sucks ass.
The idea of a united Europe on the other side...
>>
>>65882425
Why didn't you let Napoleon do his job?
>>
>>65881283

In what way does the EU relate to becoming a "global cultureless citizens"?
>>
Behead those who insult the union.
>>
>>65882701
Why didn't they let Hitler do his job?
>>
>>65882852
by enforcing globalist libcuck policies
>>
>>65883014
Why didn't you let the Romans do their jobs?
>>
>>65883086

Elaborate without using meme buzzwords pls
>>
File: farage-1.jpg (682KB, 3500x2587px) Image search: [Google]
farage-1.jpg
682KB, 3500x2587px
this thread
>>
>>65881283
where is that .gif from ?
>>
>>65883545
Top Gear

>>65881283
Nothing wrong with doing that if he had his finger inside the chamber (breech?)
>>
>>65884399
Danke Finnland
>>
>>65882067
I can speak some basic German and read /deutsch/ sometimes so I believe you, but in every single "why isn't there a United States of Europe xD" or EU army thread there's always like three Germans endlessly shilling for the idea to everybody else so that is probably why people get this impression.
>>
>>65881283
I am too afraid of a war in Europe and Russia regaining influence over its former teritorries.

That's why I am pro EU. But I am very critical of the current stand of the EU. Eastern Euros should really try to have a bigger say in it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.