[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smokers are social garbage in all nations.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 9QKbemg.jpg (187KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
9QKbemg.jpg
187KB, 1024x768px
Smokers are social garbage in all nations.
>>
agreed
>>
File: smugsmoker.gif (787KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
smugsmoker.gif
787KB, 200x200px
>>65878887
really makes me think
>>
>>65878887
Yep. It used to be that everyone smoked, but nowadays the only ones who still do it are lower class trash.
>>
>>65878887
Good thread.
>>
And bulgaria has one of the highest smoker rates.
That really made my gray matter buzz with activity.
>>
File: imgonnafucklouis.jpg (6KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
imgonnafucklouis.jpg
6KB, 236x177px
what should we do with melancholic scrawny frenchmen posing dramatically with a sepia filter
>>
Considering that about 95% of the price of a pack of smokes is tax, we're paying the share of lot of others while getting nothing but attitude in return.

I've been playng around with the idea that if the "perfect society" wa achieved where no-one smoked, drank, or drove, or commited any other sin punnished with excessive taxation, where would the the lost tax money be drawn from? Food? Housing?

I think the rest you ultimatelly would rather have us sinners pay for our sins, than pay the expenses yourself.

Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>65878887
>>65878963
>>65880413
Your generation makes me sick you whine the most out of all generations what's worse is them at you ducks tend to bitch and whine over things that have nothing to do with you case in point smoking Jesus fucking Christ
>>
Then Japan is full of social garbage. You smoke more than the french
>>
File: röökijäbä4.jpg (210KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
röökijäbä4.jpg
210KB, 640x730px
>>65878887
>>
In America only 4 demographics still continue to use tobacco products
>old people
>Southerners
>Arabs
>foreign exchange students (European and East Asian)
Oh wait, nevermind. You were right OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.